Check out the Fight! Super Robot Life Transformers screen captures here!
Fight! Super Robot Life Transformers
The very first Transformers cartoon series. Optimus Prime and the Cybertrons battle Megatron and the Destrons for the safety of Earth and Seibertron. The Cybertrons' closest ally is the human named Spike Witwicky.
1. More Than Meets The Eye Part 1
2. More Than Meets The Eye Part 2
3. More Than Meets The Eye Part 3
4. Transport to Oblivion
5. Roll For It
6. Divide and Conquer
7. Fire in the Sky
8. S.O.S Dinobots
9. Fire on the Mountain
10. War of the Dinobots
11-13. The Ultimate Doom Part 1-3
14. Countdown to Extinction
15. A Plague of Insecticons
16. Heavy Metal War
17. Autobot Spike
18. Changing Gears
19. City of Steel
20. Attack of the Autobots
22. The Immobilizer
23. The Autobot Run
24. Atlantis Arise
25. Day of the Machines
26. Enter the Nightbird
27. A Prime Problem
28. The Core
29. The Insecticon Syndrome
30. Dinobot Island Part 1
31. Dinobot Island Part 2
32. The Master Builders
33. Auto Berserk|
35-36. Megatron's Master Plan Part 1-2
37-38. Desertion of the Dinobots Part 1-2
39. Blaster Blues
40. A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court
41. The Golden Lagoon
42. The God Gambit
43. Make Tracks
44. Child's Play
45. Quest for Survival
46. The Secret of Omega Supreme
47. The Gambler
49. Sea Change
50. Triple Takeover
51. Prime Target
53. The Search for Alpha Trion
54. The Girl Who Loved Powerglide
55. Hoist Goes Hollywood
56-57. The Key to Vector Sigma Part 1-2
58. Aerial Assault
59. War Dawn
60. Trans-Europe Express
61. Cosmic Rust (aka Rust in Piece)
62. Starscream's Brigade
63. The Revenge of Bruticus
1. More Than Meets The Eye Part 1With their energy reserves dwindling, the Cybertrons set out to find new reserves in their ship, the Ark, but are followed by the Destrons who attack the Ark in a meteor shower. They board the Ark and in the battle which ensues, the Ark is damaged and thrown off course to crash land on Earth. Several million years later an eruption of a volcano causes the computer to reactivate and its repair program kicks in, repairing the closest Transformer to the specifications on Earth vehicles gathered by a probe. That Transformer happens to be a Destrons who moves his fellow 'cons into the repair beam. They leave the Cybertrons behind and prepare to raid the world's resources, but Starscream unwittingly causes the Cybertrons to be reactivated. Some Cybertrons track down the Destrons' base, but are discovered and barely escape. The 'cons attack an oil rig manned by humans Spike and Sparkplug Witwicky, and when the Cybertrons arrive, they and the humans are caught up in the destruction of the platform.
2. More Than Meets The Eye Part 2The Cybertrons escape from the rubble and save the humans. Spike and Sparkplug return to the Ark with them to help them in their battle. The Destrons continue to plunder Earth's resources and make Energon cubes, planning on returning to Seibertron with enough energy to lead the Destrons to victory. The Cybertrons intervene, but are not able to stop the 'cons plot. In an attempt to trap the 'cons in the cave they are mining in, Bumblebee and Sparkplug go in to set an explosive device. They run into problems and Prime send Roller in to help. The device goes off, trapping Bumblebee and Sparkplug and injuring Prime through Roller.
3. More Than Meets The Eye Part 3Bumblebee and Sparkplug are quickly rescued, but the Destrons are able to blast their way out. Hound and Prime come up with a plan to trick the 'cons. The captured Ravage is allowed to escape, having overheard the location of a rocket base. The Cybertrons await the Destrons attack at a holographic rocket base generated by Hound. The 'cons arrive, but Megatron anticipated the plot and the 'cons are actually dummies, with the real 'cons attacking the real site. The Destrons have built a new ship to take them back to Seibertron, but they are ultimately stopped by Mirage who has stowed away on the ship and the ship crashes into the ocean.
4. Transport to OblivionThe Destrons, working out of an undersea base created from their crashed ship, create a "space bridge" back to Seibertron. Bumblebee and Spike are caught spying and are to be used to test the device which has already failed to work once. Bubmlebee is reprogramed to lead the Cybertrons into a trap, but Megatron must call his assault on them off when the space bridge is reactivated and must be used in only a short period of time. Spike is saved by Bumblebee, and the energon being transported is detonated, throwing Megatron into the bridge as it is activated.
5. Roll For ItMegatron returns from Seibertron. The Destrons try to steal an antimatter formula which is given to a wheelchair-bound computer whiz named Chip. Chip ends up becoming one of the Cybertrons' human friends.
6. Divide and ConquerThe Destrons jets badly damage Optimus Prime in an attack on a power plant. Several Cybertrons must go to Seibertron to obtain a part needed to repair Optimus. The Destrons attack while the Cybertrons are thus weakened, but Prime is repaired at the last minute and answers Megatron's challenge for a one-on-one combat. The 'cons are defeated and retreat.
7. Fire in the SkyThe Destrons are plotting to drain the Earth's energy through a crystal at the North Pole. They discover a Transformer, Skyfire, buried in the ice and revive him. He is initially allied with the Destrons and his old friend Starscream, but when he sees how Megatron treats his human prisoners he joins the Cybertrons. The Destrons are defeated, but Skyfire ends up frozen in the ice once again.
8. S.O.S DinobotsThe Cybertrons discover fossilized dinosaurs in their cave and it leads them to creating three Dinobots to help them. They are, however mentally unstable, and Prime orders them deactivated. When all the Cybertrons are captured by Megatron, Wheeljack goes against PrimeUs previous orders and reactivates the Dinobots. They save the others and prove their worth.
9. Fire on the MountainThe Destrons plan to use an ancient crystal as an energy source for their new weapon. With the help of an unthawed Skyfire, the Cybertrons are able to stop the Destrons and restore the crystal to its rightful place.
10. War of the DinobotsThe three Dinobots get out of the Cybertrons' control and ally themselves with the Destrons. The Cybertrons design two more Dinobots to bring the others back into their control.
11-13. The Ultimate Doom Part 1-3Megatron plots to bring Seibertron into Earth's orbit, and harness the resulting destructive energy. With the help of a human scientist, he plans to use hypnotised humans to assist him. Sparkplug is captured as a guinea pig for the experiment and he himself is the one to press the button bringing Seibertron into Earth's orbit. The Cybertrons combat various natural disasters on Earth, and journey to Seibertron to rescue Sparkplug. While there, Wheeljack develops a countermeasure for the 'hypno-chips' which are making the humans serve the Destrons. On Earth, Megatron's ship, loaded with energon, is destroyed by the Cybertrons; the resulting explosion is powerful enough to push Seibertron out of orbit, although Megatron survives.
14. Countdown to ExtinctionBoth the Cybertrons and Destrons recover from the aftermath of Seibertron's proximity to Earth. Megatron returns to lead the Destrons. Starscream breaks into Dr. Archivil's lab, and connects the exponential generator there on a timer, which will cause it to explode and destroy Earth. He then travels to Seibertron, where he will collect the released energy. Megatron and Prime, warned by Shockwave, team up to stop the explosion; Starscream returns to find out what went wrong, and is dragged away by a none-too-pleased Megatron.
15. A Plague of InsecticonsThe Cybertrons and Destrons move to investigate the appearance of several new Transformers, the Insecticons. The first battle is between Skyfire and the Insecticons. The Destrons form an alliance with them, and steal oil from a refinery. The Cybertrons intervene, but are seriously damaged by the lightning bolts shot at them by one of the Insecticons. They realize that if they transform they are insulated from the electricity with their rubber tires and defeat the Insecticons. The Destrons and Insecticons end up turning on one another.
16. Heavy Metal WarMegatron has built the Constructicons to create a machine capable of transferring all the Destrons' special powers over to him. He then challenges Prime to a fight which he must accept by a code of honor. Megatron defeats Prime, and the Cybertrons must keep their side of the bargain and abandon Earth. Meanwhile, the Constructicons have broken into the Ark to deactivate Teletran 1 before it can reveal that Megatron has cheated. They are confronted by the Dinobots and, even as Devastator, are defeated by the Cybertrons once they discover the truth. The Destrons are all driven into a chasm.
17. Autobot SpikeSparkplug creates Cybertron X out of spare parts. The robot goes crazy during its first test and is put into storage. Later, Spike gets badly injured in a firefight with the Destrons. To save his life, the Cybertrons transfer his mind into Cybertron X so the doctors can operate on his body. With an unstable mind and Megatron's goading, Cybertron Spike turns against the Cybertrons, but relents when he nearly kills Sparkplug. Spike's body makes it through the operation, and Spike's mind is returned to it.
18. Changing GearsGears, who is normally grouchy, is abducted by the Destrons and Megatron steals his personality cartridge to use in his latest plot, making Gears friendly to them. The Cybertrons must stop the Destrons from using a space needle from penetrating and destroying Earth's sun and they retrieve Gears' component, making everybody except Gears happy.
19. City of SteelNew York City is rebuild by Megatron into a steel city. Optimus Prime is captured and disassembled. The Cybertrons locate his pieces scattered throughout the city.
20. Attack of the AutobotsMegatron alters the Cybertrons' rechargers to change the Cybertrons to evil. Jazz and Bumblebee (who did not recharge) and Sparkplug, work to restore the Cybertrons and prevent Megatron from stealing a solar power satellite. After restoring the Cybertrons to good, Jazz shatters the Destrons' escape rocket with a musical sonic boom, and their plot to return to Seibertron with the satellite is thwarted.
21. TraitorThe Destrons capture an unstable power source (electrocells) and seek to exploit them, with the Insecticons' help. Mirage's plan to turn the Insecticons and Destrons against one another backfires when he is mind-controlled by Bombshell. Under the Insecticon's influence he leads the Cybertrons into a trap. Ratchet removes Bombshell's cerebro shell and learns the truth, however. In a final battle with Megatron, the electrocells are destroyed.
22. The ImmobilizerWheeljack has created the Immobilizer, a new weapon that can temporarily stop any Transformer in its tracks. The Destrons manage to steal it partly due to Carly (first appearance) distracting Ironhide from his lookout post. During the battle which follows, Ironhide rescues Carly from the Destrons, but they have made the Immobilizer's affect permanent and start immobilizing Cybertrons left and right. With the assistance of Brawn and Jazz, Spike and Carly manage to reverse the effects of the Immobilizer and save the Cybertrons. The Immobilizer is then destroyed.
23. The Autobot RunThe Cybertrons participate in a stunt show and race for charity, but the Destrons employ a device to lock them into their vehicle modes. Alerted by Hound, the few Cybertrons not present at the charity race work to free their friends.
24. Atlantis AriseAtlantis is risen from the ocean by the Destrons and the inhabitants plan to take over the Transformers and Washington, D.C.
25. Day of the MachinesMegatron reprograms Torq III, a supercomputer, to obey him. He uses it to control oil tankers, and direct them to a platform under his control. Optimus Prime destroys the computer; the Cybertrons attack the platform, and escape as it self-destructs.
26. Enter the NightbirdThe Destrons, working out of a desert base, steal an experimental female ninja robot named Nightbird, and use her to steal the Cybertrons' computer chip containing information on the world's energy sources. She succeeds in stealing the chip from the Ark, but is confronted and trapped by the Cybertrons. The Destrons come to her aid, but she is ambushed by the jealous Starscream. The Destrons chase after the fleeing Starscream, leaving Nightbird and the chip with the Cybertrons.
27. A Prime ProblemThe Destrons discover a chasm full of crystals that destroy machinery, and they create a machine that can duplicate Transformers. The Destrons duplicate Optimus Prime and confuse the Cybertrons as to who is the real Prime. The Cybertrons and Destrons fight near the chasm, and the duplicated Prime destroys a duplicated Starscream to further confuse the Cybertrons. The Cybertrons are just about ready to follow the fake Prime into the chasm when he (controlled by Megatron) breaks the masquerade by not showing any concern for Spike's welfare. The Cybertrons knock the fake Prime into the chasm, and the fake Prime is destroyed. The Destrons abandon their desert base in this episode.
28. The CoreMegatron constructs a drill to reach the center of the Earth and tap the energy there, despite Starscream's warnings that this will destroy the planet. The Cybertrons, meanwhile, have come up with a way to control Devastator. In their attack on the drill, however, Megatron activates a countermeasure. The conflicting signals cause Devastator to go berzerk; only by cooperating are the Cybertrons and Destrons able to control him again. Devastator destroys the drill, and the earth is safe.
29. The Insecticon SyndromeThe Cybertrons and the Insecticons engage in battle in a forest where the Insecticons are eating the trees. After beating the Cybertrons, the Insecticons along with the Destrons go to a base containing a power source which the Insecticons feed on which turns them into big bugs, also making them very unstable. In the process, they kidnap Soundwave and turn him into their slave (thanks to one of Bombshell's cerebro shells) and badly damage Wheeljack and Ironhide, which forces the Cybertrons to retreat. Soon Megatron and Starscream realize that Soundwave and all the other Destrons are under Insecticon control. Bombshell launches two cerebro shells, one hits Starscream and he becomes controlled, but Megatron crushes the other one before it hits him. Prime warns Megatron that any blast that hits one of the Insecticons could destroy them all. The Cybertrons create 3 antidotes to prevent this from happening. Megatron is forced to work with the Cybertrons and transforms to fire the antidotes. Bombshell and Kickback are saved and return to normal size, but Shrapnel explodes before the antidote put in him by Spike can work. The Destrons are freed from Insecticon control and Bombshell reassembles Shrapnel. The Insecticons retreat with the Destrons chasing them.
30. Dinobot Island Part 1Powerglide and Bumblebee discover a prehistoric island filled with dinosaurs. The Dinobots destructive fighting tactics end up causing harm and havoc to the Cybertrons during a demonstration. As a result, Prime orders the Dinobots to be secluded on an island where they will train to better control themselves in combat, and to be able to work better as a group when they fight. The Destrons find out about the island and want to tap the many natural resources for power. Megatron eventually learns of this, and then discovers that the island is rich in energy. The Destrons arrive on the island and proceed to turn the energy into energon cubes. They confronted by the Dinobots, and Megatron stampedes some dinosaurs to force the Dinobots into a tar pit, trapping them.
31. Dinobot Island Part 2As the Destrons steal energy from the island to fill energon-cubes, it disrupts the time-space continuity, causing other timewarps to appear at random accross the world. The Cybertrons have to send mammoths, cowboys and other historic relics back through the timewarps before they are trapped in modern day. The Cybertrons eventually figure out the cause of the timewarps, and send a force to stop the Deceps on Dinobot Island. They arrive on the island, but are taken out rather handily. All does not look well until the Dinobots revive and stop the Deceps. Prime sees they have learned to function better as a group and allows them to return to the Cybertrons.
32. The Master BuildersGrapple has designed a solar energy-collecting tower, but Prime won't allow its construction on the grounds that it's too difficult to defend, and the consequences would be too great should Megatron take it over. Hoist and Grapple go to sulk in the desert, and the Constructicons dupe them into believing that they've deserted. They build the tower, supposedly for the sake of building it, but after it is finished the Constructicons turn it over to their leader and the Cybertrons are forced to destroy it.
33. Auto BerserkRed Alert has always been a little jittery, but he is pushed over the edge when an explosion jolts his circuitry while he is helping guard a deadly tank. He thinks Prime is out to replace him, and runs away scared. Starscream is once again kicked out of the Destrons and strikes out to take the tank himself. Eventually, Red forms an alliance with Starscream and the Cybertrons have to retrieve the tank and repair Red's circuits before he self-destructs, with Inferno in charge of the rescue of his old friend.
34. MicrobotsMegatron has obtained a new super energy component, the "Heart of Seibertron," from the crashed Destrons ship. It is violently unstable, and could explode catastrophically at any time. Perceptor, Brawn and Bumblebee are shrunk to micro size to sneak into Megatron's body (he's "drunk" at the time) and retrieve the component. The search is difficult, given Megatron's immune system, and the argument between Perceptor and Brawn of mind over power, but Perceptor finally earns Brawn's respect as the trio finds the component and manages to escape Megatron and shoot the self-destructing component just in time.
35-36. Megatron's Master Plan Part 1-2Megatron conspires with a human politician and sets up the Cybertrons so it appears that they are not acting in Earth's best interest. The Cybertrons are put into a ship and sent back to Seibertron, but discover Megatron has reset the course to take them into the sun. Meanwhile, Spike discovers the truth on Earth. The Cybertrons return to Earth low on energon, but they are still able to defeat the Destrons.
37-38. Desertion of the Dinobots Part 1-2The Transformers begin to suffer the effects of the decay of a rare element, Cybertonium, which does not exist on Earth. The Earth-built Dinobots are not affected, but - disenchanted with always doing the Cybertron's dirty work - have left for Seibertron. The Destrons get their supply from the Space Bridge, but the Cybertrons need the Dinobots to get them their supply. Carly and Spike pursue them to Seibertron and team up with Swoop who is the only Dinobot to escape capture. Together the three rescue the others and after a brief history lesson, the Dinobots are convinced to return to Earth with the Seibertronium for the Cybertrons.
39. Blaster BluesBlaster feels unappreciated for his ability to pound out the tunes, but other tunes are overwhelming earth, as Megatron uses a radio-jamming device on the moon to disrupt all radio signals. The Cybertrons assist the radio-less humans anyway they can, while Cosmos and Blaster try to stop the Destrons. They are captured, but Blaster uses his own music to jam the Destrons' radio jammer. Meanwhile, Omega Supreme and Astrotrain duke it out for control of the jamming base.
40. A Destrons Raider in King Arthur's CourtWarpath, Hoist, and Spike are fighting Starscream, Ravage, Rumble, and Ramjet when the Destrons go in a cave to escape, pursued by the Cybertrons, and all are transported back to medieval times. The Destrons hook up with one Lord, while the Cybertrons hook up with another knight whose daughter Spike is attracted to. Spike gets a full suit of armor and rides Warpath in a joust against Rumble and Ramjet. The joust is not spectacular, because the Transformers are low on fuel. The Destrons kidnap the knight's daughter, and are able to repell the Cybertrons because their human ally provided them with an energy source (right before they betrayed him, of course). They also have an advantage because they have made a primitive gunpowder. The Cybertrons eventually win, the daughter agrees to marry her kidnapper, and the Transformers go back to the cave with a wizard who promises to send them home. The action is not over yet, because the Transformers must duck a dragon to get to the cave. They find themselves back in the middle of the major battle they started out in.
41. The Golden LagoonWarpath, Smokescreen, Skids, Powerglide, and Beachcomber end up in a firefight with Megatron and several Destrons. Beachcomber and Thrust become separated in the conflict and end up in a forested area. Beachcomber finds a hidden lagoon with a pool of electrum. Unfortunately, Thrust discovers that if one coats oneself with this electrum, one becomes invulnerable. The Destrons coat themselves with the electrum and trash the Cybertrons. Eventually, the Cybertrons figure out what is going on, find the pool, and coat themselves with electrum. Megatron wishes to destroy the pond before this canoccur. The Cybertrons arrive just before the Destrons and bathe in the liquid. What follows is a standoff in the secret lagoon. Eventually, the Destrons' coating of electrum wears off and they flee, but before retreating, Megatron destroys the electrum pool and the resulting explosion destroys all life in the area. The once beautiful lagoon is now wasteland and Beachcomber is horrified at the fighting he has brought to the peaceful forest.
42. The God GambitCosmos discovers an energy source on Titan (a moon of Saturn), but is pursued and disabled by Astrotrain. Astrotrain persuades Titan's inhabitants to worship him as a god, and to help him mine the energy crystals. Omega Supreme, with Perceptor and Jazz aboard, arrives and eventually drives off the Destrons.
43. Make TracksTracks is stolen by a human and his abilities to talk and transform are lost. Once reconnected, he reveals who he really is and the two work together to discover that the Destrons have hired humans to steal a total of 500 cars which they are converting. The Destrons-controlled cars are unleashed and the Cybertrons spread out over the city to stop them. They are highly outnumbered, though, when the cars all turn into Destrons drones. They are finally stopped by Blaster disrupting their remote control signals.
44. Child's PlayThrough a freak accident with the space bridge, a group of Cybertrons and Destrons find themselves transported to another world where they are the size of toys. A child helps the Cybertrons, but the other aliens believe they are dangerous and want them dissected. They finally escape using a toy rocket modified by Perceptor.
45. Quest for SurvivalCosmos, Spike, and Bumblebee are bringing robotic insecticide to Earth to stop the Insecticons when they are caught by robotic plants called Morphobots. They manage to escape, but carry the plants with them unwittingly. Cosmos goes down and the Morphobots multiply quickly. The Destrons discover what is going on and try to claim the insecticide for themselves. The Cybertrons get through the Morphobots by using Blaster's music, but the insecticide is destroyed. The Insecticons try to feed on the Morphobots, but instead are eaten by them (except the original Shrapnel, Bombshell, and Kickback who escape). The Cybertrons shoot the Morphobots back into space in a rocket.
46. The Secret of Omega SupremeOmega Supreme tells his story to Optimus Prime of how he was guardian of Crystal City on Seibertron. There he was friends with the Constructicons until Megatron changed them and they destroyed the city. Now he seeks revenge and has pursued them to Earth.
47. The GamblerEn route to Earth from the planet of giants, the Cybertrons are captured and de-energized by a gambler and con-man. Smokescreen is unaffected and teams up with the being to win - via gambling - enough energon to restore the ship and the Cybertrons. The Destrons Astrotrain, Dirge, and Ramjet attempt to interfere, but are driven off with the help of another Cybertron, Defcon.
48. Kremzeek!Somehow, an energy being is created who is small compared to the Cybertrons, and runs around yelling Kremzeek! Kremzeek! He goes into the electrical lines and ends up in Japan. At some point, a Japanese scientist helps the Cybertrons. An army of little Kremzeeks becomes a very big Kremzeek but the Cybertrons transmit it into the Destrons base using the 'cons energy magnet.
49. Sea ChangeSeaspray falls for a girl on another planet. She is a resistance fighter against a robot called Deceptitran. There is a pool that changes beings into anything they want. The girl and Seaspray change into merpeople and go to the underwater base of the rebels. In the process, Rumble is tricked into becoming a tree.
50. Triple TakeoverBlitzwing and Astrotrain are dissatisfied with the Decep ranks and take off on their own. They dupe Starscream into leading himself and Megatron into a trap. Blitzwing takes over a stadium and abducts a football coach, believing him to be a strategic genius. The Constructicons build a fortress and maze around the stadium, and build four Cybertrons into a throne after they fall. Meanwhile, Astrotrain makes an "army" of subway trains and uses them to collect power. Megatron eventually gets loose, and brings down the rebellion.
51. Prime TargetA stereotypical British hunter wants to get the ultimate prize, the head of Optimus Prime, mounted over his fireplace. So, he manages to lay several clever traps for other Cybertrons including Grapple, Inferno, Beachcomber and Blaster, and takes them hostage in his castle. He then challenges Prime to come and release them. Prime works his way past many other complex traps, and naturally frees his comrades and escapes with his head.
52. Auto-BopMegatron is using a dance club to play hypnotic music, which he uses to force humans to help him construct buildings. Tracks and Blaster infiltrate the place with the help of Tracks' pal Raul and his buddies. Raul discovers the best cure: a splash of water. Tracks frees the humans while Blaster has a one-on-one battle with Soundwave--"all talk, no shock".
53. The Search for Alpha TrionShockwave discovers that "female" Cybertrons have been raiding the Destrons energeon stockpiles. Megatron sends Starscream and a few other Destrons to capture their leader, Elita-1. They do so and blackmail Prime into coming to Seibertron to rescue her. He is captured and is executed by Starscream. Elita-1 uses her time-freezing ability and saves Prime, but it nearly costs her her life. Only Alpha Trion can save her. Meanwhile, Powerglide, Inferno and Ironhide have come looking for Prime and they join forces with the other females to fight off the Destrons. It is also implied in this episode that Alpha Trion created Optimus Prime and Elita-1.
54. The Girl Who Loved PowerglideA spolied, rich teenage girl gets attacked at a carnival in honor of her birthday by the Destrons. Powerglide saves her, and she falls for him. She tries to tag along with him. The Destrons want her because they believe she has the secret of her father's last invention. The Destrons capture her and try to suck the info out of her brain, but she is too much. Powerglide has severely been beaten up. She looks at the locket that her dad said never to take off, which she also knows contains the invention's secret, and throws it into some machinery, saving Powerglide. Powerglide opens his chestplate, and there is an outline of a glowing heart
55. Hoist Goes HollywoodHoist saves some stuntmen in a Hollywood movie and is asked to star himself. He is quickly joined by Tracks, Warpath, Sunstreaker, and Powerglide who all want in on the movie business. They unwittingly stumble upon the Destrons as they try to rescue Dirge and a machine stolen from Wheeljack's workshop on Seibertron which have crashed at the studio. The Destrons are stopped and Wheeljack reveals that the machine never really worked anyway.
56-57. The Key to Vector Sigma Part 1-2The Destrons seek out Vector Sigma in order to give their new warriors, the Stunticons, life (so they can have an advantage on the ground). The Cybertrons pursue on Seibertron. The Destrons get the key to Vector Sigma, and they manage to succesfully gain access and give the Stunticons life. The Destrons also accidently discover that the Key has the power to transmute organic material into machinery and Megatron plots to make Earth into a second Seibertron. In order to stop them, the Cybertrons create the Aerialbots, but the cost is Alpha Trion's life. The Aerialbot leader, Silverbolt, must overcome his fear of heights in order to succesfully defeat the Stunticons.
58. Aerial AssaultSomewhere in the Middle East, the Destrons and an arms smuggler have kicked the local prince out of his palace and are using his resources to steal airplane parts; the planes are disassembled, built into harmless looking vehicles for transport, and then taken apart to be used to build an air fortress. The Aerialbots are sent to investigate, and Sky Dive and Slingshot go undercover. They are partially taken apart, and befriend a teenager named Hassan who helps them reconstruct themselves. Slingshot is still without a weapons console as the other Aerialbots fight the Combaticons and the new air fortress. He and Hassan make the repairs just in time to form Superion to defeat Bruticus. Everyone is surprised to find Hassan is the ousted prince.
59. War DawnThe Cybertrons and Aerialbots travel to Seibertron on Omega Supreme to stop Megatron's latest plan. The gullible Aerialbots are tricked by the Destrons and sent back to the beginning of time, but due to the timely intervention of the Cybertrons, are only transported back by in time a few million years where they observe how Transformer Orion Pax and his friends were recreated by Alpha Trion into Optimus Prime and others and became leaders of the Cybertrons on Seibertron against the forces of Megatron.
60. Trans-Europe ExpressA million dollars will be given to the select charity of a trans-Europe race, where several Cybertrons participate. The race is actually set up by the Destrons, who are searching for the weather-controlling Pearl of Bahoudin and need a metal from the race car of snobbish driver Augie Canay to contain it. The Stunticons trash most of the Cybertrons during the race, leaving only Bluestreak, Tracks and Bumblebee to retrieve the pearl and Augie's car. Augie sacrifices his car to defeat Menasor, while the others destroy the pearl once it has been released from its protective shell.
61. Cosmic Rust (aka Rust in Piece)Destrons are dying of the Cosmic Rust that Megatron picked up on a lost robot colony. They kidnap Perceptor to diagnose it and come up with a cure. Perceptor says the cure is element X, which the Cybertrons used to coat the Statue of Liberty. The Destrons get the element to cure themselves, and infect Perceptor when he is rescued, the rest of the Cybertrons. Blaster radios from Cosmos in space that there is no more element X to be found. The Cybertrons do battle with the Destrons at the Statue of Liberty so they can scrape off some element X. The Cybertrons win and go back to the Ark, and use the element to cure themselves.
62. Starscream's BrigadeStarscream is banished by Megatron to an island where he discovers the remains of several WWII vehicles. He masterminds a plot in which he steals five personality components from Seibertron and installs them in the vehicles, reforming them into his forces, the Combaticons. He then uses them to take out his revenge on Megatron, who cannot stop the Combaticons as Bruticus, even with the help of Devastator. The Stunticons arrive at the last minute and defeat Bruticus as Menasor and Starscream and the Combaticons are banished to an asteroid.
63. The Revenge of BruticusStarscream travels to Seibertron where he continues his plots against Megatron. Earth is driven into the sun via the space bridge, and the Protectobots evacuate humans from dangerous situations. Megatron and Prime team up to stop Bruticus, who is out of control on Seibertron. Starscream volunteers the information on Bruticus' weak points and he is seemingly defeated. In reality, Megatron has gained control of the Combaticons and Prime has been fooled.
64. MasqueradeAfter several skirmishes with the Stunticons, the Cybertrons finally manage to capture them as they are trying to steal mysterious mechanical parts. The Cybertrons place them in special cells so they can't form Menasor. WheelJack then comes up with a special camoflage paint to allow the Cybertrons to disguise themselves as the Stunticons, thereby sneaking close to Megatron without him knowing it. Sideswipe, Prime, Mirage, Windcharger, and Jazz disguise themselves as Breakdown, Motormaster, Dragstrip, Wildrider and Deadend to find out what the spare parts are for. The gambit succeeds, and they find out the parts are for a super laser, but Breakdown causes his cell to malfunction and he breaks free. He frees the other Stunticons and they return to Destrons camp to warn Megatron. When they arrive at camp, Megatron cannot distinguish between the two groups of Stunticons. As a test, he commands them to form Menasor, and whoever can't will be destroyed. Surprisingly, both groups do. Prime has Windcharger use his magnet beam to hold the Cybertrons together while Mirage creates an illusion of Menasor. The real Menasor hits the fake one, however, and the fake one comes apart. The charade discovered, the Cybertrons manage to destroy the laser barely get away from the Destrons.
65. B.O.T.Three college students are forced to build something as a science project, and they end up creating B.O.T. Meanwhile, the Protectobots end up fighting the Combaticons, who are trying to upgrade themselves without Megatron's knowledge. They end up destroying all the Combaticons except Swindle, who escapes. Swindle sells the spare parts of his comrades for money, but when he tells Megatron what happened, Megatron gets angry and has a bomb placed in Swindle's head that will blow up in a set amount of time if Swindle fails to rebuild the Combaticons. In the meantime, the three students need a computer board to make their robot work. They think they find what they need when they pick up Brawl's personality board. After inserting the board into the robot, the robot goes berserk and rampages through the city. Swindle rebuilds the Combaticons, but without Brawl's personality board they can't form Bruticus. Swindle finds B.O.T. and restores Brawl's brain, and Megatron orders the Destrons to the Ark. Megatron has a new weapon, that when fired, will obliterate the Ark and the Cybertrons. The Protectobots are called to the scene, and they merge to form Defensor, who puts up a shield to buy time. The college kids eventually get their robot on-line who saves the day by getting close enough to the cannon and self-destructing.