*NOTICE use of the Carbombya forum is using it at your own risk*
The Seibertron.com Carbomya buying /trading / selling forum is where you can buy, sell and trade your Transformer toys AT YOUR OWN RISK
. Seibertron.com, it’s owner or staff members are not responsible for bad trades or sales
As per posting these rules all sales MUST
have a papyal transaction to keep things fair.
Now the rules.
1. a)if you're a new member who wishes to trade and are without BOARD references YOU always ship first (ebay feedback does not count). this rule is in effect to help new members gain credibility and for the protection of vets who may get screwed by trading with a new member.
1. b) If you are a new member and do work out a deal but have to ship first to gain rep, then make a reference thread on the person you are selling and shipping to first so you know if your dealing with someone who is going to pay when they get their items.
2. always do a reference check on your trading partner if have any doubts or don't know of the partner's reputation on the board.
3. always ship Priority with DC# (delivery confirmation).
4. always package/send your item in the condition you wish to receive your item.
5. always DEFINE your idea of MOC/NRMT/etc. many people on the board have different definitions of MOC. some members will willingly accept slight scratches as MOC etc, others will not.
6. BE CLEAR WHEN MAKING YOUR TRADES.
7. always try to ship at least 3 days within the confirmed trade, no later.
8. don't use CALL OUT threads, unless you a) have tried to established communication countless times with your partner and failed or b) you haven't received your package in 2+ weeks.
9. don't make hissy-fit posts about another member. take it up with them personally if it has nothing to do about a trade/transaction.
10. always let your partner know if you've received their package. give praise if you feel as though it's been deserved.
11. DON'T GIVE THAT "MAKE ME AN OFFER" BS. there's already a site like that (http://www.ebay.com
). sellers/traders know what they want in return for their items, just be up-front and don't give the run around.
12. if you know the trade is ridiculous, don't offer it. you wouldn't want to recieve the same offer if it was knowingly unacceptable.
13. don't offer/trade/sell a figure that is not physically in your possession.
14. Don't request someone holds something for you and then never respond to them because you want to back out of the deal. If you can't pay, come out and say it. If you say hold it for me until SET DAY and you'll pay, then pay on SET DAY or communicate that you will not be able to buy it.
16. Always put E-bay in your title if you are selling something on ebay!
Is you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or a moderator of this forum.