'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed

Postby Anonymous. » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:45 pm

With the Cybertron Satellite campaign continuing on, that means we have more Primes of Japan! The latest was displayed recently at Bic Camera Store Yurakucho, with Yurakucho being a neighbourhood in Tokyo. This Prime uses the same body as Movieverse Jetfire, but has gold coloration. His weaponry includes three cannons attached to his back, and a very large sword! Picture courtesy of 2to_ on twitter.

Image
Anonymous.
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11588
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 1:31 am
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
And here I thought 14 (and then 15) was the magic number. If they're gonna keep going with this, I wonder how many Town Commanders we'll end up with.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25552
News Credits: 181
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed

Postby Anonymous. » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Sabrblade wrote:And here I thought 14 (and then 15) was the magic number. If they're gonna keep going with this, I wonder how many Town Commanders we'll end up with.


..and how many matrices someone might have to collect. The exclusivity of them is crazy!
Anonymous.
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11588
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 1:31 am
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed

Postby felinafullstop » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:56 am

Motto: ""Reverence is the most gracious of all feelings that can be given to something else.""
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Lots of Primes indeed...and still only one female ....

I think I'll stick with the US's Aligned continuity for my primes and hope we get some more names soon, I think this is just overkill for my collection, though an awesome idea (and I do want a matrix keychain or two) but I think my shelving is just a tad too full for something like this.

(especially if they are movie repaints. One looks like move Jazz, and another has movie Ratchet's helm.)
Follow me on Twitter: Felinafullstop!

Image
felinafullstop
Mini-Con
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:52 pm
Location: Louisville, Ky
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:58 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
felinafullstop wrote:Lots of Primes indeed...and still only one female ....

I think I'll stick with the US's Aligned continuity for my primes and hope we get some more names soon, I think this is just overkill for my collection, though an awesome idea (and I do want a matrix keychain or two) but I think my shelving is just a tad too full for something like this.

(especially if they are movie repaints. One looks like move Jazz, and another has movie Ratchet's helm.)


They won't be turned into toys, rest assured :)
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17486
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:24 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
felinafullstop wrote:Lots of Primes indeed...and still only one female ....

I think I'll stick with the US's Aligned continuity for my primes and hope we get some more names soon, I think this is just overkill for my collection, though an awesome idea (and I do want a matrix keychain or two) but I think my shelving is just a tad too full for something like this.

(especially if they are movie repaints. One looks like move Jazz, and another has movie Ratchet's helm.)


They won't be turned into toys, rest assured :)
On the slim chance that they are, though, they'll be Legends/Cyberverse toys, at best.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25552
News Credits: 181
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed

Postby GuyIncognito » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:45 pm

If this isn't a toy, why are we even discussing it on the TOY Forums? Shouldn't this be moved to a different forum?
User avatar
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Posts: 4894
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
GuyIncognito wrote:If this isn't a toy, why are we even discussing it on the TOY Forums? Shouldn't this be moved to a different forum?
Because it is part of a toy promotion.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25552
News Credits: 181
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 JETFIRE ARMOR & GUN lot - DAMAGED - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 37 minutes 42 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DOTM CV03 TAKARA TOMY STARSCREAM ORBITAL ASSAULT CARRIER - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 58 minutes 25 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS TFC 13 BOOK COLLECTION HOT RODIMUS G1 - Time Remaining: 11 days 17 hours 28 minutes 27 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Figure Japan 2016 New - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 18 minutes 48 seconds
Hot!Transformers Takara Legends LG-22 Skullcruncher in Stock - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 20 minutes 39 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Thrilling 30th Leader Class JETFIRE - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 50 minutes 58 seconds
Arrival G1 Reissue Transformers Dinobot(s) Flamethrower SLAG Takara New - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 41 minutes 4 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATION G1 SKIDS & SCREECH CLASSIC LIMITED EDITION BOTCON UNITED - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 46 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #155 - Pillarboxed
Twincast / Podcast #155:
"Pillarboxed"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 10th, 2016