*Supposed* TF4 script leak: LOTS of details.

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: *Supposed* TF4 script leak: LOTS of details.

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:27 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
burning_sirius wrote:Gundam 00 has blocky designs.

http://www.animeout.com/wp-content/uplo ... dam002.jpg

Those don't look too boxy to me. They look very sleek and angular. 8)

burning_sirius wrote:SEED Gundam was designed by the guy who did the original Gundam. It also has a blocky design. Too bad the puffy CGI makes them all look terrible with their dumb backpacks.

http://static.zerochan.net/Mobile.Suit. ... .53008.jpg

Image link is broken. Its host site doesn't permit hotlinking.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26620
News Credits: 193
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: *Supposed* TF4 script leak: LOTS of details.

Postby burning_sirius » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:34 pm

Motto: "To be a true Transformers fan you must hate everything that is Transformers."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
burning_sirius wrote:Gundam 00 has blocky designs.

http://www.animeout.com/wp-content/uplo ... dam002.jpg

Those don't look too boxy to me. They look very sleek and angular. 8)

burning_sirius wrote:SEED Gundam was designed by the guy who did the original Gundam. It also has a blocky design. Too bad the puffy CGI makes them all look terrible with their dumb backpacks.

http://static.zerochan.net/Mobile.Suit. ... .53008.jpg

Image link is broken. Its host site doesn't permit hotlinking.


If your argument is updated G1 designs, I could get behind that. All these gundams slavishly adhere to the Gundam formula.

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/gat-x105.htm

Just make sure you are not looking at anything done by Hajime Katoki. He updates designs look at the original.

Next to us, they are the most divided fandom.
Image
User avatar
burning_sirius
Minibot
Posts: 148
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:15 pm
Location: Iacon
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: *Supposed* TF4 script leak: LOTS of details.

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:15 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
burning_sirius wrote:If your argument is updated G1 designs, I could get behind that. All these gundams slavishly adhere to the Gundam formula.

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/gat-x105.htm

I guess that design there does seem a bit on the blocky side, but I've seen worse. ;)

burning_sirius wrote:Just make sure you are not looking at anything done by Hajime Katoki. He updates designs look at the original.

Next to us, they are the most divided fandom.
And let us never, and I mean never, speak of the Sonic the Hedgehog fandom. Say just about anything and they will eat both you and each other alive. :P
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26620
News Credits: 193
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

transformers collectors club fisitron - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 50 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB Jackpot TFCC Timelines Sealed Autobot Decepticon - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 29 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club TFCC 1.0 Scourge Nemesis Prime MIB UNUSED - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 9 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole
Twincast / Podcast #163:
"Through The Space Hole"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, January 7th, 2017
Website Security Test