Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

*Supposed* TF4 script leak: LOTS of details.

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Seibertron, Counterpunch

Re: *Supposed* TF4 script leak: LOTS of details.

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:27 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
burning_sirius wrote:Gundam 00 has blocky designs.

http://www.animeout.com/wp-content/uplo ... dam002.jpg

Those don't look too boxy to me. They look very sleek and angular. 8)

burning_sirius wrote:SEED Gundam was designed by the guy who did the original Gundam. It also has a blocky design. Too bad the puffy CGI makes them all look terrible with their dumb backpacks.

http://static.zerochan.net/Mobile.Suit. ... .53008.jpg

Image link is broken. Its host site doesn't permit hotlinking.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14983
News Credits: 92
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: *Supposed* TF4 script leak: LOTS of details.

Postby burning_sirius » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:34 pm

Motto: "To be a true Transformers fan you must hate everything that is Transformers."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
burning_sirius wrote:Gundam 00 has blocky designs.

http://www.animeout.com/wp-content/uplo ... dam002.jpg

Those don't look too boxy to me. They look very sleek and angular. 8)

burning_sirius wrote:SEED Gundam was designed by the guy who did the original Gundam. It also has a blocky design. Too bad the puffy CGI makes them all look terrible with their dumb backpacks.

http://static.zerochan.net/Mobile.Suit. ... .53008.jpg

Image link is broken. Its host site doesn't permit hotlinking.


If your argument is updated G1 designs, I could get behind that. All these gundams slavishly adhere to the Gundam formula.

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/gat-x105.htm

Just make sure you are not looking at anything done by Hajime Katoki. He updates designs look at the original.

Next to us, they are the most divided fandom.
Image
User avatar
burning_sirius
Minibot
Posts: 148
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:15 pm
Location: Iacon
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: *Supposed* TF4 script leak: LOTS of details.

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:15 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
burning_sirius wrote:If your argument is updated G1 designs, I could get behind that. All these gundams slavishly adhere to the Gundam formula.

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/gat-x105.htm

I guess that design there does seem a bit on the blocky side, but I've seen worse. ;)

burning_sirius wrote:Just make sure you are not looking at anything done by Hajime Katoki. He updates designs look at the original.

Next to us, they are the most divided fandom.
And let us never, and I mean never, speak of the Sonic the Hedgehog fandom. Say just about anything and they will eat both you and each other alive. :P
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14983
News Credits: 92
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #91 - History Lesson
Twincast / Podcast #91:
"History Lesson"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 21st, 2014