Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here
- Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
- Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
It seems that in a press interview with Mark Walburg for TF: AOE, there was a 15 minute Explusive never before seen footage from the movie. Though the footage was actually seen a couple days agao, we just now get a detail description. Some stuff we know, some stuff is new so be warned...* There was a quick shot of an actual raptor style dinosaur, not a transformer. Obviously something tied into the dinobot that maybe tells there story? Not sure.
* Shane (boyfriend) is introduced right after Prime breaks out of the barn. Prime obviously gets away and Shane rocks up in his Rally Car to pick up Cade, Tessa, Lucas and escape. They get chased by FBI dune buggy style cars that looked pretty cool.
* Now this next bit was slightly disappointing. GALVATRON IS REMOTE CONTROLLED BY HUMANS! The humans send in Galvatron to get Prime and fight starts. Galvatron gets beat up but once Lockdown arrives and shoots Prime, the humans pull Galvatron out. So he lives on and will probably pop up later in the movie I would assume!
* There is still no reason behind why Lockdown is on earth so can't shine light there but once Prime has been shot, Lockdown pulls him up into the ship by the net and this is also the point where Tessa gets stuck in the net with Prime. Cade runs and grabs the net but falls.
*As Prime is getting pulled up in the net he says again "calling all autobots!"
* There was a little extra footage of Ratchet being shot up but not a whole heap more to confirm if he is killed
* Cade pilots one of the Alien small spaceships. Lands on a guys car in the middle of the city. Guy asks Cade if he has insurance. Cade responds to the guy something along the lines of "It's a spaceship! Do you really think I need insurance on a spaceship!" Relatively funny scene.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... RbyKfhd.99
There's more, so click on the link below to see the rest of the description.http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... /?a=100664
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!
Suck my popsicle!! :p
Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
- Posts: 1189
- News Credits: 5
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:24 pm
- Strength: 8
- Intelligence: 8
- Speed: 7
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 8
- Courage: 7
- Firepower: 6
- Skill: 9
Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum
Registered users: Autobot Genocide, Bing [Bot], Black Bumblebee, Blastback, bluecatcinema, dbelleman, Delta Magnus, duragrip, Exabot [Bot], figureguy, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, HybridHero, Ironhidensh, JelZe GoldRabbit, jgilkinson, KandaceLandon, LOST Cybertronian, megatronus, morphobots, MSNbot Media, NuclearConvoy, Optimus Eeyore, Phaze, RAcast, shocksound96, Technodrumguy, TheAmazingBrave, themidnightdoctor, TK415, Twitchythe3rd, Wheeljack808, Yahoo [Bot]