2012 D.I.N.O. Box Set (Custom Dinobots)

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Re: 2012 D.I.N.O. Box Set (Custom Dinobots)

Postby ShardFenix » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:14 pm

amazing work on these. The song on the video was atrocious, but your customizing is top notch.
ShardFenix
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 530
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Re: 2012 D.I.N.O. Box Set (Custom Dinobots)

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
ShardFenix wrote:amazing work on these. The song on the video was atrocious, but your customizing is top notch.


Yeah, I'm not a DJ, but I get sick of youtube muting my videos, so I attempted to mix a track in Fruity loops. If music is your thing, maybe you can hook me up with an original mix for background music :D ?
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: 2012 D.I.N.O. Box Set (Custom Dinobots)

Postby ShardFenix » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:08 pm

GetRightRobot wrote:
ShardFenix wrote:amazing work on these. The song on the video was atrocious, but your customizing is top notch.


Yeah, I'm not a DJ, but I get sick of youtube muting my videos, so I attempted to mix a track in Fruity loops. If music is your thing, maybe you can hook me up with an original mix for background music :D ?


Ahh i see. I didnt realize youtube had cracked down on non-original tracks so hard.
ShardFenix
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 530
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Re: 2012 D.I.N.O. Box Set (Custom Dinobots)

Postby Supreme Convoy » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Wow, those are great looking customs!
Image
Supreme Convoy
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6946
News Credits: 36
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2002 12:23 am

Re: 2012 D.I.N.O. Box Set (Custom Dinobots)

Postby SS4steve » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:42 pm

This set is pretty amazing!

The sludge mold looks great.I know Grapple or Inferno was used as the base figure but I cannot figure out what was used for his chest.
SS4steve
Mini-Con
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:01 am

Re: 2012 D.I.N.O. Box Set (Custom Dinobots)

Postby Skullcrunchberries » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Motto: "It's time to pull up a groove and get fabulous."
Weapon: Twin Rocket Launchers
SS4steve wrote:This set is pretty amazing!

The sludge mold looks great.I know Grapple or Inferno was used as the base figure but I cannot figure out what was used for his chest.


It's just the normal torso turned backwards; the cab front is on the back instead of the front. Pretty ingeniously simple, if you ask me.
Image

So these three dyslexic men walk into a bra... oh HAHAHA I am so funny
User avatar
Skullcrunchberries
Targetmaster
Posts: 699
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: San Diego
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: 2012 D.I.N.O. Box Set (Custom Dinobots)

Postby GetRightRobot » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Hoitytoity wrote:
SS4steve wrote:This set is pretty amazing!

The sludge mold looks great.I know Grapple or Inferno was used as the base figure but I cannot figure out what was used for his chest.


It's just the normal torso turned backwards; the cab front is on the back instead of the front. Pretty ingeniously simple, if you ask me.


Haha! Yes it is a Grapple turned around backwards. His hands cut free of each arm and reattached to the other. The chest is the chest of Cybertron Blaster, with a half inch removed from the center and hollowed inside in order to lay flush in vehicle mode. Also, the new "bicep" area had to be chiseled to make enough clearance for the new chest piece.
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Previous

Return to Customizations

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB Jackpot TFCC Timelines Sealed Autobot Decepticon - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 29 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club TFCC 1.0 Scourge Nemesis Prime MIB UNUSED - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 9 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole
Twincast / Podcast #163:
"Through The Space Hole"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, January 7th, 2017
Website Security Test