30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby ScottyP » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:57 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
You're a peach, mel. :) What about the other SDCC set, the G1 deco Dinobots one? Anyone know?


I can check when I get home, but I don't recall it being an x of 30. Same with the Kreon set.
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Gestalt
Posts: 2326
News Credits: 92
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:41 pm

you guys already wrote that Silver Knight Optimus and Grimlock target exclusive is number 29 right?

Are we still missing any and is there a place I can see the full list?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 5669
News Credits: 206
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
william-james88 wrote:you guys already wrote that Silver Knight Optimus and Grimlock target exclusive is number 29 right?

Are we still missing any and is there a place I can see the full list?


We're missing only two entries now: #16 and #17. For completeness:

1 of 30: SDCC 2013 Metroplex
2 of 30: SDCC 2013 Shockwave's Laboratory
3 of 30: Platinum Edition Ultra Magnus
4 of 30: Platinum Edition Grimlock vs. Decepticon Bruticus
5 of 30: ACGHK 2013 Metroplex
6 of 30: CybCon 2013 Shockwave's Laboratory
7 of 30: CybCon 2013 Beast Hunter Optimus Prime
8 of 30: MP-01 Masterpiece Acid Storm
9 of 30: MP-02 Masterpiece Soundwave
10 of 30: Platinum Edition Predaking
11 of 30: Construct-Bots Predaking
12 of 30: Platinum Edition Optimus Prime (Year of the Horse)
13 of 30: Platinum Edition Starscream (Year of the Horse)
14 of 30: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime
15 of 30: MP-05 Masterpiece Sunstorm
16 of 30: ???
17 of 30: ???
18 of 30: Age of Extinction Slog (G1 Deco)
19 of 30: SDCC 2014 Knights of Unicron set
20 of 30: Platinum Edition Breakout Battle
21 of 30: Generations Jetfire
22 of 30: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-pack Bumblebee
23 of 30: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-pack Optimus Prime?
24 of 30: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-pack Grimlock
25 of 30: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-pack Dinobot Slug
26 of 30: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-pack Strafe
27 of 30: MP-04 Masterpiece Prowl
28 of 30: Age of Extinction Smash & Change Silver Knight Optimus Prime
29 of 30: Age of Extinction Silver Knight Optimus Prime & Grimlock
30 of 30: Generations Wingblade
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

Expect me in the States by August 17th ;)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16518
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby ScottyP » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
SDCC Dinobots are not a numbered release.

My bet is on a couple of the other platinum sets. I just picked up the WM AOE exclusives today and none of those are numbered.
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Gestalt
Posts: 2326
News Credits: 92
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:00 pm

Motto: "Take the most horrifying, awful thing you can think of and multiply it by cancer."
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
ScottyP wrote:SDCC Dinobots are not a numbered release.

Well I thought they were pretty thrilling XD
Hey I finally started work on my photo comic, with some help. I'd advise you to:
Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
Gestalt
Posts: 2498
News Credits: 24
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:27 pm
Location: Portland
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 pm

SW's SilverHammer wrote:
ScottyP wrote:SDCC Dinobots are not a numbered release.

Well I thought they were pretty thrilling XD


:APPLAUSE:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 5669
News Credits: 206
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby ScottyP » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:23 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
The Target Exclusive Platinum Edition Silver Knight Prime using the FE mold is also labeled as 28 of 30 - same as the smash and change version. Phone is being stubborn on uploading the picture anywhere.

What a well thought out list! :BANG_HEAD:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Gestalt
Posts: 2326
News Credits: 92
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:40 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
ScottyP wrote:The Target Exclusive Platinum Edition Silver Knight Prime using the FE mold is also labeled as 28 of 30 - same as the smash and change version. Phone is being stubborn on uploading the picture anywhere.


Is it? If that's the case, can anyone confirm the number of the Smash & Change one? It's easy to mistake the two molds...
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

Expect me in the States by August 17th ;)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16518
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby ScottyP » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:44 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ScottyP wrote:The Target Exclusive Platinum Edition Silver Knight Prime using the FE mold is also labeled as 28 of 30 - same as the smash and change version. Phone is being stubborn on uploading the picture anywhere.


Is it? If that's the case, can anyone confirm the number of the Smash & Change one? It's easy to mistake the two molds...


Not really hard to differentiate the two, but anyway, here's the picture I took while at the store:

Image
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Gestalt
Posts: 2326
News Credits: 92
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby GuyIncognito » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:21 pm

When they announced this promotion/line/whatever, who knew it was going to be a meaningless tag slapped onto random figures? What a letdown. It's hardly been "thrilling."
User avatar
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Posts: 4866
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby ScottyP » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
GuyIncognito wrote:When they announced this promotion/line/whatever, who knew it was going to be a meaningless tag slapped onto random figures? What a letdown. It's hardly been "thrilling."


It's weird how random it is. If they just did it with all SDCC exclusives for the past two years (6), Platinum Editions released and not yet released (14), Masterpieces (5), and Windblade, they'd only have 4 more slots to fill randomly like they have.
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Gestalt
Posts: 2326
News Credits: 92
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby GuyIncognito » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:49 pm

I honestly think they just put a blindfold on someone and had them throw darts at a list of upcoming products. There's no other way to explain how some of these boring and lame figures got named to the "Thrilling 30" list.
User avatar
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Posts: 4866
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby ScottyP » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Well, the list is done. Apparently the Protectobot multipacks that are random repaints of other things are 16 and 17 of 30.

How Thrilling.
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Gestalt
Posts: 2326
News Credits: 92
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:22 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
ScottyP wrote:Well, the list is done. Apparently the Protectobot multipacks that are random repaints of other things are 16 and 17 of 30.

How Thrilling.


Seriously? Wow... :shock:
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

Expect me in the States by August 17th ;)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16518
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:26 pm

Motto: "Take the most horrifying, awful thing you can think of and multiply it by cancer."
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
The thrilling 30 exclusives were like bad sex; tiring, unfulfilling, shallow, and waxy.
Hey I finally started work on my photo comic, with some help. I'd advise you to:
Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
Gestalt
Posts: 2498
News Credits: 24
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:27 pm
Location: Portland
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
So the completed list is:

1 of 30: SDCC 2013 Metroplex
2 of 30: SDCC 2013 Shockwave's Laboratory
3 of 30: Platinum Edition Ultra Magnus
4 of 30: Platinum Edition Grimlock vs. Decepticon Bruticus
5 of 30: ACGHK 2013 Metroplex
6 of 30: CybCon 2013 Shockwave's Laboratory
7 of 30: CybCon 2013 Beast Hunter Optimus Prime
8 of 30: MP-01 Masterpiece Acid Storm
9 of 30: MP-02 Masterpiece Soundwave
10 of 30: Platinum Edition Predaking
11 of 30: Construct-Bots Predaking
12 of 30: Platinum Edition Optimus Prime (Year of the Horse)
13 of 30: Platinum Edition Starscream (Year of the Horse)
14 of 30: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime
15 of 30: MP-05 Masterpiece Sunstorm
16 of 30: Transformers (2014) Protectobot Evac Squad
17 of 30: Transformers (2014) Protectobot Emergency Response
18 of 30: Age of Extinction Slog (G1 Deco)
19 of 30: SDCC 2014 Knights of Unicron set
20 of 30: Platinum Edition Breakout Battle
21 of 30: Generations Jetfire
22 of 30: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-pack Bumblebee
23 of 30: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-pack Optimus Prime
24 of 30: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-pack Grimlock
25 of 30: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-pack Dinobot Slug
26 of 30: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-pack Strafe
27 of 30: MP-04 Masterpiece Prowl
28 of 30: Age of Extinction Smash & Change Silver Knight Optimus Prime
28 of 30: Platinum Edition Silver Knight Optimus Prime
29 of 30: Age of Extinction Silver Knight Optimus Prime & Grimlock
30 of 30: Generations Wingblade

The list started out so promising, then it lost steam resulting in a crash and burn. And that's an understatement. It's like they only planned the first few and then said "whatever"...
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

Expect me in the States by August 17th ;)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16518
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:44 pm

Motto: "Take the most horrifying, awful thing you can think of and multiply it by cancer."
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:So the completed list is:

1 of 30: SDCC 2013 Metroplex
2 of 30: SDCC 2013 Shockwave's Laboratory
3 of 30: Platinum Edition Ultra Magnus
4 of 30: Platinum Edition Grimlock vs. Decepticon Bruticus
5 of 30: ACGHK 2013 Metroplex
6 of 30: CybCon 2013 Shockwave's Laboratory
7 of 30: CybCon 2013 Beast Hunter Optimus Prime
8 of 30: MP-01 Masterpiece Acid Storm
9 of 30: MP-02 Masterpiece Soundwave
10 of 30: Platinum Edition Predaking
11 of 30: Construct-Bots Predaking
12 of 30: Platinum Edition Optimus Prime (Year of the Horse)
13 of 30: Platinum Edition Starscream (Year of the Horse)
14 of 30: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime
15 of 30: MP-05 Masterpiece Sunstorm
16 of 30: Transformers (2014) Protectobot Evac Squad
17 of 30: Transformers (2014) Protectobot Emergency Response
18 of 30: Age of Extinction Slog (G1 Deco)
19 of 30: SDCC 2014 Knights of Unicron set
20 of 30: Platinum Edition Breakout Battle
21 of 30: Generations Jetfire
22 of 30: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-pack Bumblebee
23 of 30: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-pack Optimus Prime
24 of 30: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-pack Grimlock
25 of 30: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-pack Dinobot Slug
26 of 30: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-pack Strafe
27 of 30: MP-04 Masterpiece Prowl
28 of 30: Age of Extinction Smash & Change Silver Knight Optimus Prime
28 of 30: Platinum Edition Silver Knight Optimus Prime
29 of 30: Age of Extinction Silver Knight Optimus Prime & Grimlock
30 of 30: Generations Wingblade

The list started out so promising, then it lost steam resulting in a crash and burn. And that's an understatement. It's like they only planned the first few and then said "whatever"...


Honestly it'd been better if the more specialized deluxes were part of the 30 of 30. Not necessarily exclusives, but like armada, beast wars, IDW/G1 specials you know.
Hey I finally started work on my photo comic, with some help. I'd advise you to:
Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
Gestalt
Posts: 2498
News Credits: 24
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:27 pm
Location: Portland
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby Wolfguard » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:22 pm

Weapon: Disruptor Rifle
Hahaha, that was a great review.

:grin:
"Logic is the ultimate weapon" - Prowl
User avatar
Wolfguard
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:22 pm
Location: Planet California
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Hasbro Transformers 30th Anniversary Thrilling 30 List - The Toys

Postby Va'al » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:09 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
With December and the end of 2014 approaching, the official Transformers Facebook page has posted a new gallery of not-so-new images, listing the whole Thrilling 30 line. What did you think of Hasbro's shot at celebrating 30 years of the Cybertronian franchise? Check out the mirrored images below, from Generations Metroplex to MP Soundwave and Prowl, via Beast Hunters Shockwave, Age of Extinction Dinobots and Generations Windblade, then look at your shelves, browse through the Seibertron.com galleries and let us know your thoughts in the Energon Pub!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Image
Working with robots doesn't stop us from exploring diversity.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 9608
News Credits: 78
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: UK, Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby Cyber Bishop » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:26 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Most of those are anything but thrilling. Nice on a few of them but MEH to most. They released so many figures that were better than some of these.
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison GWL
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18792
News Credits: 12
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 5:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:46 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Wait, what? I thought #14 was AoE First Edition Optimus Prime!
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

Expect me in the States by August 17th ;)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16518
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:02 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I only bought five of those (and want three others).
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 21315
News Credits: 149
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:12 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Wait, what? I thought #14 was AoE First Edition Optimus Prime!


They also messed up with the Target exclusive smash and change white knight optimus prime (what a mouthful) which is supposed to also be on that list at number 28.

Image

While I don't find the list that bad (the evolution packs make a buch of sense for a thrilling 30 line, along with MPs and Jetfire), I really dislike how a lot of it are con exclusive sets that are quite hard to find and I really dislike how 2 of them repeat themselves. Really, we need 2 Metroplexes to collect all 30??!!!!

ALso, as of now, I have 7 and hopefully will get MP Prowl as well. I dont need more than that. My top 3 are the Optimus 2 pack, the Target exclusive 2 pack and Jetfire.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 5669
News Credits: 206
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:14 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:They also messed up with the Target exclusive smash and change white knight optimus prime (what a mouthful) which is supposed to also be on that list at number 28.
"White" =/= "Silver"
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 21315
News Credits: 149
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: 30th Anniversary- Thrilling 30 List

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:17 am

Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:They also messed up with the Target exclusive smash and change white knight optimus prime (what a mouthful) which is supposed to also be on that list at number 28.
"White" =/= "Silver"


Give me a break, it's real early in the morning here.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 5669
News Credits: 206
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #121 - SDCC 2015
Twincast / Podcast #121:
"SDCC 2015"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, July 21st, 2015