Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!
Moderators: Supreme Convoy, Cyber Bishop, robofreak
A five page preview of G.I.Joe vs. Transformers Vol.IV #2 has been posted online by Devil's Due. This issue is due out February 21, 2007. Here is what Devil's Due posted about this issue:
<i>"<b>G.I.Joe vs. Transformers vol.IV #2 </b>
by: Tim Seeley & Andrew Wildman
The unbelievable double-sized conclusion! The G.I. Joe team and the Autobots face the most bizarre and unbelievable threat they’ve ever faced! Cobra-La strikes, and with them comes the devourer of worlds – UNICRON! How does Joe Colton fit into all of this? The fate of millions depends on if Cobra-La's insidious plans can be stopped! Plus – the unrevealed origin of UNICRON!"</i>
Check out the five page preview of G.I.Joe vs. Transformers Vol.IV #2 by clicking <a href="http://www.devilsdue.net/5pagers/jvtfIV02/index.html" target="_blank">here</a>.
- Matrix Keeper
- Posts: 8,940
- News Credits: 37
- Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 5:12 pm
- Motto: "I come from the Net."
- Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I like how badass Prime is. He rips open the Pretender shell, for smeg's sake!
Ages 25 & Up
, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 12,054
- News Credits: 23
- Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:54 pm
- Location: in ur base killin ur d00dz
- Strength: 3
- Intelligence: 7
- Speed: 6
- Endurance: 3
- Rank: 7
- Courage: 5
- Firepower: 7
- Skill: 8
83457W422102 wrote:I like how badass Prime is. He rips open the Pretender shell, for smeg's sake!
- Posts: 265
- News Credits: 1
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:41 pm
I think a ninja would understand momentum and gravity. Not a very good fight sequence.
- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:05 pm
I'll ad it to the list of graphic novels I'll read when its hits Borders in such format.
- Guardian Of Seibertron
- Posts: 6,738
- News Credits: 9
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:45 am
I like that Prime has a suspicion and without a second thought, he tears a hole in someone's chest.
- Posts: 1,592
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:08 pm
- Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
- Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Yes, But Optimus isn't a ninja.
Cool. But Unicron's origins were already revealed.
- City Commander
- Posts: 3,353
- News Credits: 2
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:42 pm
- Strength: 7
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 9
- Endurance: 6
- Rank: 9
- Courage: 9
- Firepower: 7
- Skill: 9
- Gestalt Team Leader
- Posts: 935
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:10 pm
Looks cool, and I've never seen a Pretender's chest ripped open before. That's original.
But... since when can't Decepticons fly anymore??
- Posts: 2,206
- News Credits: 8
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 2:06 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
issue 1 was released about a month ago. Kuddo's to Devil's Due for doing a 2 issue mini series, because I'm sure if they wanted to they could drag the same story into 4-5 issues.
- Posts: 422
- News Credits: 1
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:43 pm
Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum