A question about power-linking.

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: A question about power-linking.

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I love the Energon combining-toy gimmick, but I refuse to combine toys of different scale. Never even tried the Jetfire/Ironhide combo. You can't make me! :evil:
-Gus
948 TFs and counting. (They're like rabbits, those killer rabbits from Monty Python!)
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
Posts: 2293
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:46 pm

Re: A question about power-linking.

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:I love the Energon combining-toy gimmick, but I refuse to combine toys of different scale. Never even tried the Jetfire/Ironhide combo. You can't make me! :evil:

Could I make you if I said that Jetfire is a single man space shuttle, where the man lays on his back inside, and Ironhide is a wide, spacious army rover?
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6377
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: A question about power-linking.

Postby RAcast » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
BeastProwl wrote:
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:I love the Energon combining-toy gimmick, but I refuse to combine toys of different scale. Never even tried the Jetfire/Ironhide combo. You can't make me! :evil:

Could I make you if I said that Jetfire is a single man space shuttle, where the man lays on his back inside, and Ironhide is a wide, spacious army rover?

Well, Ironhide basically IS a wide-spacious army rover. There's no other logical explanation for the ginormous turret!
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3037
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: A question about power-linking.

Postby Justanormalguy » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
RAcast wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:I love the Energon combining-toy gimmick, but I refuse to combine toys of different scale. Never even tried the Jetfire/Ironhide combo. You can't make me! :evil:

Could I make you if I said that Jetfire is a single man space shuttle, where the man lays on his back inside, and Ironhide is a wide, spacious army rover?

Well, Ironhide basically IS a wide-spacious army rover. There's no other logical explanation for the ginormous turret!


I dislike Energon Ironhide. He clogs shelves. But seriously his voice is awful.
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: A question about power-linking.

Postby RAcast » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Justanormalguy wrote:
RAcast wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:I love the Energon combining-toy gimmick, but I refuse to combine toys of different scale. Never even tried the Jetfire/Ironhide combo. You can't make me! :evil:

Could I make you if I said that Jetfire is a single man space shuttle, where the man lays on his back inside, and Ironhide is a wide, spacious army rover?

Well, Ironhide basically IS a wide-spacious army rover. There's no other logical explanation for the ginormous turret!


I dislike Energon Ironhide. He clogs shelves. But seriously his voice is awful.

But his pants are awesome.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3037
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: A question about power-linking.

Postby Justanormalguy » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
RAcast wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
RAcast wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:I love the Energon combining-toy gimmick, but I refuse to combine toys of different scale. Never even tried the Jetfire/Ironhide combo. You can't make me! :evil:

Could I make you if I said that Jetfire is a single man space shuttle, where the man lays on his back inside, and Ironhide is a wide, spacious army rover?

Well, Ironhide basically IS a wide-spacious army rover. There's no other logical explanation for the ginormous turret!


I dislike Energon Ironhide. He clogs shelves. But seriously his voice is awful.

But his pants are awesome.


Right you are. :APPLAUSE:
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

BEAST WARS takara tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Optimus Primal Brand New!! - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 34 minutes 4 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus  gift toy  from JAPAN - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 50 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Demolishor Voyager Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 50 minutes 42 seconds
***NEW*** Transformers HFTD Rampage In The Ruins - MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 37 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers 25th Anniversary G1 Reissue Optimus Prime 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 26 minutes 56 seconds
figure TAKARA TOMY "TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN" RD-20 BLUDGEON :508 - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 42 minutes 42 seconds
TAKARA TOMY "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" RA-19 JOLT Japan Import :945 - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 12 minutes 32 seconds
figure TAKARA TOMY "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" RD-12 Mixmaster :997 - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 27 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks
Twincast / Podcast #159:
"Imperfect Specks"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Website Security Test