AB1 Presents SUPER MARIO MAYHEM: Issue 8 Up!

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

AB1 Presents SUPER MARIO MAYHEM: Issue 8 Up!

Postby Autobobby1 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:18 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
It's back!...finally...

Image

I have completely redone the first issue because I have changed the sprites, backgrounds, and font. New issues coming soon! You still have no idea what's going on in there...
Last edited by Autobobby1 on Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby The Happy Locust » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:26 pm

Motto: "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools- Douglas Adams"
Weapon: Black Magic
glad to see the project back in play, but don't keep us waiting like last time.
Next up on Pimp My Jeager.
Image


LocustManX2: New Episodes now showing!
Famous Characters, Locustized! now taking requests.

Psycho Warrior wrote:for this reason, that is why I like to be around Locust. fun stuff happens.
User avatar
The Happy Locust
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35282
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 4:46 pm
Location: In dreams, in nightmares, in embarrassing fantasies.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 3
Skill: 10

Postby Autobobby1 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:10 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
The Happy Locust wrote:glad to see the project back in play, but don't keep us waiting like last time.


Last time I was using a laptop with no mouse. Then I got my PC back from Florida and somehow I lost the files used for the comic. I'm hoping to update tonight, with Photoshop!
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Autobobby1 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:01 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Issue 2: Luigi's Chance
Image

And we're back, and with a little help from Photoshop!

I had a little trouble trying to think of what word to use for the sound that the pipes make, so I went with deet-deet-deet.
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Autobobby1 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:00 am

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Issue 3: Bowser Gets Evicted
Image

It's surprising that all Bowser is worried about is the wasted money used for decorations.

I know what you're thinking: what happens to the Mario Brothers? Well, this is all happening at the same time, so we'll alternate between Mario, Luigi, and Bowser, and the three storylines will combine.
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Shadowman » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:25 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Autobobby1 wrote:I know what you're thinking: what happens to the Mario Brothers? Well, this is all happening at the same time, so we'll alternate between Mario, Luigi, and Bowser, and the three storylines will combine.


I did that with MegaMan X: The Untold Stories. I'd switch between Hunter and Maverick episodes, then the two stories would come together at certain points. I stopped doing that a long time ago, though. It was too much of a hassle.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29971
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Autobobby1 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:01 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Shadowman wrote:
Autobobby1 wrote:I know what you're thinking: what happens to the Mario Brothers? Well, this is all happening at the same time, so we'll alternate between Mario, Luigi, and Bowser, and the three storylines will combine.


I did that with MegaMan X: The Untold Stories. I'd switch between Hunter and Maverick episodes, then the two stories would come together at certain points. I stopped doing that a long time ago, though. It was too much of a hassle.


A lot of people do that. But the Bowser and Mario storylines will be short before they join the Luigi storyline.
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby The Happy Locust » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:43 am

Motto: "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools- Douglas Adams"
Weapon: Black Magic
Autobobby1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Autobobby1 wrote:I know what you're thinking: what happens to the Mario Brothers? Well, this is all happening at the same time, so we'll alternate between Mario, Luigi, and Bowser, and the three storylines will combine.


I did that with MegaMan X: The Untold Stories. I'd switch between Hunter and Maverick episodes, then the two stories would come together at certain points. I stopped doing that a long time ago, though. It was too much of a hassle.


A lot of people do that. But the Bowser and Mario storylines will be short before they join the Luigi storyline.


I'm not nearly as bold. I stick with the main story, occasionally peeking back at supporting characters for a side-gag. But then again, the game my comic is based on isn't exactly non-linear to begin with.
Next up on Pimp My Jeager.
Image


LocustManX2: New Episodes now showing!
Famous Characters, Locustized! now taking requests.

Psycho Warrior wrote:for this reason, that is why I like to be around Locust. fun stuff happens.
User avatar
The Happy Locust
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35282
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 4:46 pm
Location: In dreams, in nightmares, in embarrassing fantasies.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 3
Skill: 10

Postby Autobobby1 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:35 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Mario is linear, too, but this is a post-Sunshine entire-universe parody, so I'm not as limited to a game. With that said, we take a peek now at Mario and Bowser!

Issue 4: Lost in the Pipe Maze
Image
Why would Mario hide something important in the Pipe Maze?

Issue 5: Bowser Never Learns
Image
Bowser is very persistent. He never stops trying to take over the Mushroom Kingdom. And he always fails miserably.

Issue 5 was hard to make, what with all the Koopas, Goombas, Koopa Brothers, Paratroopas, Dry Bones, and a Kuribo Goomba.
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Autobobby1 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:08 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Issue 6: Out of Gas
Image

What will happen next? Where will the ship land, or crash?
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Autobobby1 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:30 am

Weapon: Gattling Gun
SMM is now on Smack Jeeves! CLICK HERE!
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Autobobby1 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:23 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Issue 7: That Didn't Take Long
Image
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Autobobby1 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:11 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Bumblebee Transformers the Ride Autobot Universal Studios 2011 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 40 minutes 38 seconds
MISB in USA - Transformers Takara Legends LG-01 Rattrap Rattle Beast Wars - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 8 minutes 2 seconds
Needlenose 100% Complete Targetmasters 1988 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers - Time Remaining: 7 days 15 hours 7 minutes 58 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 SEASON 2 DVD/BOX 5-AUTOBOT/ROBOT TRACKS,INTERCEPTOR,BLASTER,JAZZ - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 8 minutes 43 seconds
transformers takara mini 2004 red alert x2 optimus prime x8  thrust x2 oringnal - Time Remaining: 2 days 42 minutes 15 seconds
Hasbro Transformers G1 Astrotrain 100% Loose Complete 1985 - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 43 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Vintage Takara G1 Kirk Headmasters Gus MIB Japan Exclusive Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 25 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Vintage Takara G1 Loafer Headmasters MISB Japan Exclusive Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 25 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016