Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby _Anshin_ » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:16 am

Hey AZ, What character do you need 2.5 Million in to move to level 8? I want to try to have a race with you if your willing.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby alldarker » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:54 am

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
Gauntlet, most likely. It's his only level 7 character at the moment; the rest are all level 6.
And, look... he's conveniently sandwiched between Anshin and Warblade!
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
User avatar
alldarker
Brainmaster
Posts: 1413
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Headquarters
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby _Anshin_ » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:58 am

Well I didn't want to make the assumption. With 2.5million XP he may be thinking of doing something crazy like dumping 2 points into int for his strafer and the rest into the tactic.

As for being sandwiched.... Well he will overtake my bots soon enough.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby alldarker » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:13 am

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
I'll assume for you, then, I have no problems with that :D

I have to say, Gauntlet is doing well in his recent missions, getting nice cuts of XP. Looks like that's partly due to repairing me a couple of times though Image
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
User avatar
alldarker
Brainmaster
Posts: 1413
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Headquarters
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Absolute Zero » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:24 am

Weapon: Viper Pistol
Yeah, it's Gauntlet, and I was exagerating how much XP I needed. *has two seperate wake up alarms go off* Jesus I wish they were able to tell I was awake... He only needs a bit over 800k to hit level 8, but if you wanna race to 2.3 million, I can do that. The additional 1.7 would put me at least 1 upgrade into level 8.
alldarker wrote:Gauntlet, most likely. It's his only level 7 character at the moment; the rest are all level 6.
And, look... he's conveniently sandwiched between Anshin and Warblade!


I was surprised when I woke up and saw that. I was farther behind Anshin then that I had though.
_Anshin_ wrote:Well I didn't want to make the assumption. With 2.5million XP he may be thinking of doing something crazy like dumping 2 points into int for his strafer and the rest into the tactic.


Nah, all my bots already have points in int. All but stickshift are repairers, so they actually make use of it too.
alldarker wrote:I have to say, Gauntlet is doing well in his recent missions, getting nice cuts of XP. Looks like that's partly due to repairing me a couple of times though Image


Repairs on you are helping. It's another reason I want you blokes to level up. You're my main source of XP. :lol:

I've been tracking Gauntlet again, he had a horrible sunday, but over all through 44 missions, he's got a 57% survival rate (not win/loss, not tracking that), 16 kills and 19 deaths for a 0.8 ratio, and averaging over 21k a mission. Not bad for a runner, eh? :lol:
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby _Anshin_ » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:32 am

Well lets do this.
Darq needs to be at 26,675,000

Set a goal for Gauntlet and we will start today. First to reach their published goal the other person has to do something.

Now the question is what do you want if you win?
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Phaze » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:34 am

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
_Anshin_ wrote:Well lets do this.
Darq needs to be at 26,675,000

Set a goal for Gauntlet and we will start today. First to reach their published goal the other person has to do something.

Now the question is what do you want if you win?

Your asking for trouble saying that :lol: Image
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby _Anshin_ » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:36 am

Perhaps, but AZ has always had a good sense of humor and been relatively cool with me so I don't think he will ask me to redo my bots or anything drastic as that.

Besides I was thinking of Energon until you said that.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Phaze » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:39 am

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
_Anshin_ wrote:Perhaps, but AZ has always had a good sense of humor and been relatively cool with me so I don't think he will ask me to redo my bots or anything drastic as that.

Besides I was thinking of Energon until you said that.

i wasn't thinking of redoing bots i was thinking picking names alts or just general shennanigans with team names Image
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby alldarker » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:48 am

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
I dare say neither of you needs the Energon, but (temporary) messing around which each other's (team or bot) names sound like fun!
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
User avatar
alldarker
Brainmaster
Posts: 1413
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Headquarters
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby _Anshin_ » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:53 am

alldarker wrote:I dare say neither of you needs the Energon, but (temporary) messing around which each other's (team or bot) names sound like fun!


So something like this then?

If I win:
Absolute Zero must address AllDarker as his personal Autobot Savior for a month.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Phaze » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:54 am

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
_Anshin_ wrote:
alldarker wrote:I dare say neither of you needs the Energon, but (temporary) messing around which each other's (team or bot) names sound like fun!


So something like this then?

If I win:
Absolute Zero must address AllDarker as his personal Autobot Savior for a month.

thats a goodun
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Absolute Zero » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:05 am

Weapon: Viper Pistol
Gaunlet's Goal: 12,102,051

What do I want if I win? Porn? Oh... uh... game related stuff.

Hrm... Team Name of AZ's fan club? I don't know, I wasn't really thinking of anything, but I better fucking win, cause I don't want to be going around saying AD's my personal savior for a month. :lol: I suppose I've got time.
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Phaze » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:10 am

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Absolute Zero wrote:Gaunlet's Goal: 12,102,051

What do I want if I win? Porn? Oh... uh... game related stuff.

Hrm... Team Name of AZ's fan club? I don't know, I wasn't really thinking of anything, but I better **** win, cause I don't want to be going around saying AD's my personal savior for a month. :lol: I suppose I've got time.

Az's Cheerleaders?
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Absolute Zero » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:14 am

Weapon: Viper Pistol
Maybe. I don't know. Odds are in his favor, he has more XP, thus it's easier to gain more XP, so I'll probably lose. Maybe I'll hit up the clan for suggestions.
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Name_Violation » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:17 am

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
I'll give ou guys a hand and level 'Gut unto 10 today or tomorrow (need a couple hundred k xp)
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby _Anshin_ » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:38 am

Absolute Zero wrote:Maybe. I don't know. Odds are in his favor, he has more XP, thus it's easier to gain more XP, so I'll probably lose. Maybe I'll hit up the clan for suggestions.

Nah, only thing in my favor is insomnia.
We are both level 7 and as far as goal points go you are closer to yours than I am to mine

You are at 2.3 Million
I am at 2,452,511 Million (As of last update recorded
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby _Anshin_ » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Ok, you may be in trouble.

It looks like AD and N_V have decided to help me out with this nice little gem.

20 more like that and I am set.

Current total:
Guantlet needs 2,286,380
Darq needs 2,296,789
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Name_Violation » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
_Anshin_ wrote:Ok, you may be in trouble.

It looks like AD and N_V have decided to help me out with this nice little gem.

20 more like that and I am set.

Current total:
Guantlet needs 2,286,380
Darq needs 2,296,789

the bots had a 10, a 9, and 7 in that match.

Who says the bots aren't given up the xp ?

they just need more of those numbers
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby _Anshin_ » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:52 pm

You would get more bots with those numbers if we could get more cons like you or we could make you play 24/7.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Phaze » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:09 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
_Anshin_ wrote:You would get more bots with those numbers if we could get more cons like you or we could make you play 24/7.

We need a bot like sprokitz back he was classy
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Burn » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Make the challenge REALLY interesting.

Loser has the xp on their chosen character reset to zero. Image
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38231
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Phaze » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:12 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Burn wrote:Make the challenge REALLY interesting.

Loser has the xp on their chosen character reset to zero. Image

Harsh but a hell of an examination on how quickly they can get back up
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Absolute Zero » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
Burn wrote:Make the challenge REALLY interesting.

Loser has the xp on their chosen character reset to zero. Image


How about you join in the race then, and if you lose, your whole team gets reset to 0? :lol:
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby _Anshin_ » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Hmm... Interesting so you are playing now Burn?
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Next

Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014