Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby _Anshin_ » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Absolute Zero wrote:That depends on how the RNG goes for me. My bad luck from yesterday seems to be continuing. My friend is getting me Skyrim tomorrow too, so... That'll probably eat up a lot of my HMW time too. Honestly, I have no problem mucking with my configs, the only downside is if I do that now, I loose my alts and have to hunt for them again. Which isn't to big of a deal, I just fear what Psyke will think up to make them harder. :lol:

Man I would love to play skyrim, but I honestly havent even had time to play Arkham City. I think the last time I played I had just fought freeze. Yes I have had the game since Release date, but job and blah blah blah. I really shouldn't bad mouth my job considering the economy, but man it really is messing up my personal life :lol:

Let me know how Skyrim is. I know a few of my guys that I work with were suspiciously sick on the 12 and 13th. LOL, but seriously everybody has told me that is probably the game of the year.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1394
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Absolute Zero » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
_Anshin_ wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:That depends on how the RNG goes for me. My bad luck from yesterday seems to be continuing. My friend is getting me Skyrim tomorrow too, so... That'll probably eat up a lot of my HMW time too. Honestly, I have no problem mucking with my configs, the only downside is if I do that now, I loose my alts and have to hunt for them again. Which isn't to big of a deal, I just fear what Psyke will think up to make them harder. :lol:

Man I would love to play skyrim, but I honestly havent even had time to play Arkham City. I think the last time I played I had just fought freeze. Yes I have had the game since Release date, but job and blah blah blah. I really shouldn't bad mouth my job considering the economy, but man it really is messing up my personal life :lol:

Let me know how Skyrim is. I know a few of my guys that I work with were suspiciously sick on the 12 and 13th. LOL, but seriously everybody has told me that is probably the game of the year.


I haven't heard a bad thing about it. I've been told they took all the problems with Oblivion, and all the things people didn't like, and fixed them. I'll let you know how it is. I will probably get into it pretty hard core here over thanksgiving. Trying to beat Deus Ex right now, and I got Uncharted 3 from Gamefly after that, but I'm sure Skyrim will eat my soul for at least 100 hours.

Arkham City was amazing. Great story, great graphics, just as fun as AA. You need to call in sick and finish that. :lol:

And yeah, you shouldn't complain about your job. I'd kill for a job. Infact, if you need anyone offed, let me know. I need money bad. :lol:
Bad Religion wrote:Hey do what you want, but don't do it around me.
Idleness and dissipation breed apathy.
I sit on my arse all goddamn day,
A misanthropic anthropoid with nothing to
Say what you must, do all you can,
Break all the fracking rules and
Go to Hell with Superman and
Die like a champion, yeah hey!

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5235
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Phaze » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
To hell with Skyrim Saints Row the 3rd is out in the uk tommorow i'm off to create mayhem Image
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2786
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Absolute Zero » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Phaze wrote:To hell with Skyrim Saints Row the 3rd is out in the uk tommorow i'm off to create mayhem Image

Hell yeah. I want that pretty bad too. I have to admit, I didn't much like the concept as it was presented with the first one, but I listened to a friend about the second, and holy **** that game was fun. GTAwhat?
Bad Religion wrote:Hey do what you want, but don't do it around me.
Idleness and dissipation breed apathy.
I sit on my arse all goddamn day,
A misanthropic anthropoid with nothing to
Say what you must, do all you can,
Break all the fracking rules and
Go to Hell with Superman and
Die like a champion, yeah hey!

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5235
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby alldarker » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
Phaze wrote:To hell with Skyrim Saints Row the 3rd is out in the uk tommorow i'm off to create mayhem Image

To hell with both Skyrim AND Saints Row... Got Uncharted 3 yesterday and Assassins Creed: Revelations today... Gonna have to juggle work, sleep, food and mrs Alldarker to fit everything.
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
User avatar
alldarker
Brainmaster
Posts: 1452
News Credits: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:37 pm
Location: Headquarters
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Phaze » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
alldarker wrote:
Phaze wrote:To hell with Skyrim Saints Row the 3rd is out in the uk tommorow i'm off to create mayhem Image

To hell with both Skyrim AND Saints Row... Got Uncharted 3 yesterday and Assassins Creed: Revelations today... Gonna have to juggle work, sleep, food and mrs Alldarker to fit everything.

Yeah uncharted 3 linear gameplay meh! i'll pass Assassins Creed nah haven't really got into that series
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2786
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Psychout » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Motto: "The Blackest Night Falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your Demise
by my Black Hand-- --The Dead shall rise!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Screw you lot. I'm off to SWTOR.
Image
DISCLAIMER: The above post clearly was meant to offend, and if you feel insulted by it, please use the 'close browser' button and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously.
User avatar
Psychout
HMW Moderator
Posts: 11733
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:04 am
Location: Vatican City
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Absolute Zero » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:02 pm

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Psychout wrote:Screw you lot. I'm off to SWTOR.


I would be too, if I still had my laptop and an income. :lol:
Bad Religion wrote:Hey do what you want, but don't do it around me.
Idleness and dissipation breed apathy.
I sit on my arse all goddamn day,
A misanthropic anthropoid with nothing to
Say what you must, do all you can,
Break all the fracking rules and
Go to Hell with Superman and
Die like a champion, yeah hey!

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5235
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Burn » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:15 pm

**** you all! I'm off to IRL!
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43248
News Credits: 89
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Phaze » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Burn wrote:**** you all! I'm off to IRL!

Pfft IRL is a myth made up by people trying to look cool :lol:
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2786
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby _Anshin_ » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Phaze wrote:
Burn wrote:**** you all! I'm off to IRL!

Pfft IRL is a myth made up by people trying to look cool :lol:

Pshh.. When I read that from my phone I thought he said he was off to Ireland.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1394
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Overwatch » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Motto: "Try as they may, none can hide"
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
Psychout wrote:Screw you lot. I'm off to SWTOR.


Is The Old Republic any good overall? I know the storyline is great and cinematics look amazing in the trailers. I'm a big fan of the console versions of KOTOR, and was looking at SWTOR but was wondering whether it was worth the price.
User avatar
Overwatch
Mini-Con
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:13 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Absolute Zero and the Unamazing race

Postby Psychout » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Motto: "The Blackest Night Falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your Demise
by my Black Hand-- --The Dead shall rise!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
It's gonna be awesome. Most of us are on the Beta next weekend. Checks your PMs in about 5 minutes...
Image
DISCLAIMER: The above post clearly was meant to offend, and if you feel insulted by it, please use the 'close browser' button and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously.
User avatar
Psychout
HMW Moderator
Posts: 11733
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:04 am
Location: Vatican City
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Previous

Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Movie DOTM CV03 STARSCREAM ORBITAL ASSAULT CARRIER - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 21 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Takara Japan Age of Extinction AOE AD29 Voyager Dinobot SLOG MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 36 minutes 16 seconds
HOT TOYS THE TRANSFORMERS G1 Optimus Prime Starscream Version 12" Figure Special - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 7 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers SDCC Beast Hunters Shockwave's Lab Variant MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 24 minutes 31 seconds
vhtf Hasbro Transformers AUTOBOT SKIDS MUDFLAP ice cream truck ROTF NIP rare - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 43 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters ULTRA MAGNUS Commander Cancelled Unreleased - Time Remaining: 24 days 11 hours 28 minutes 1 second
transformers g1 insecticons shrapnel bombshell kickback 100% complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 29 minutes 27 seconds
transformers g1 wst world smallest transformers black starscream - Time Remaining: 15 days 20 hours 44 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test