Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Do you collect other toys besides Transformers? Maybe you've got a Masters of the Universe collection you'd like to show off, or maybe you like Thundercats, Voltron, G.I.Joe, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Wrestling, or any of the various comic book toy lines. Please keep the discussions here to non-Transformers toy lines.

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Va'al » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
It arrived.

It is gorgeous. :x

Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6264
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Va'al » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:22 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
And Carnage (Marvel Legends) joins him. :D

Image
Image

Image
Image

Image
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6264
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby mooncake623 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:54 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
hehe been wanting to post here. but too lazy to take out my DSLR to take pictures


please bare with the horrible phone cam quality for now =D

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Looking for:
FP Insecticons
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2158
News Credits: 51
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Autobot Genocide » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:43 pm

Motto: ""Hey don't worry me and my squad of ultimate bad ass's will protect you""
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Va'al wrote:And Carnage (Marvel Legends) joins him. :D
Image
Image


Nice one Va'al , I take it your a big symbiote fan then :D

Did you manage to find Carnage in store ? took me a while but found one in a Smyths toy shop .
Autobot Genocide
Gestalt
Posts: 2328
News Credits: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: 3RDP Forum

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Autobot Genocide » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Motto: ""Hey don't worry me and my squad of ultimate bad ass's will protect you""
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
mooncake623 wrote:hehe been wanting to post here. but too lazy to take out my DSLR to take pictures


please bare with the horrible phone cam quality for now =D

Image

Image

Image


Awesome ! collection there Mooncake :D

Love that Frieza/Krillin shot.

Damn it , they all look so good , I'm gonna have to start on these figs .
Autobot Genocide
Gestalt
Posts: 2328
News Credits: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: 3RDP Forum

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby mooncake623 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Autobot Genocide wrote:Awesome ! collection there Mooncake :D

Love that Frieza/Krillin shot.

Damn it , they all look so good , I'm gonna have to start on these figs .




Do it!!!!! lol Most you can still get at near retail. only ones to worry about is SDCC gohan cost over $100, Trunks $120-160, and SS Vegeta which is also over $150 but don't get vegeta, heard its going to be this years SDCC exclusive. If you do you have to look out for China version KOs. Everything else can be had at retail or will be rereleased. hehe do it they are so awesome! I got my whole collection in the last few months.
Looking for:
FP Insecticons
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2158
News Credits: 51
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Va'al » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:20 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Image
Image
Image

Jesus the posability.
Image

Completely unassisted.
Image
Image

Getting suited up.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6264
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Autobot Genocide » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:59 pm

Motto: ""Hey don't worry me and my squad of ultimate bad ass's will protect you""
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
That's some cool shit Va'al :D

I can't say i know anything about Evangelion ... actually saying that i might have a dvd off this monthly manga dvd/magazine subscription i used to get about eight year ago , might dig all those out it's been a while .

Anyway excellent set of photos getting him armored up 8)

i love the transformation , does the armour slide over the body or do you have to pop off some limbs ?
Autobot Genocide
Gestalt
Posts: 2328
News Credits: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: 3RDP Forum

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Va'al » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:12 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Autobot Genocide wrote:i love the transformation , does the armour slide over the body or do you have to pop off some limbs ?


Bit of both, really.

There's soooo much stuff that can be done with this amazing figure. :x

I'll post more pictures when I get some extra time (and lighting) to shoot some more.
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6264
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Dear Disney:
Image
Make it happen.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2389
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby mooncake623 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Figma Link
:grin:

Image
Looking for:
FP Insecticons
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2158
News Credits: 51
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Autobot Genocide » Thu May 01, 2014 9:51 am

Motto: ""Hey don't worry me and my squad of ultimate bad ass's will protect you""
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
mooncake623 wrote:Figma Link
:grin:

Image


This is a definitely a nice figure , I watched a review from Anthony's Customs and he sold me on it even though i'm not gonna buy it :lol:
Autobot Genocide
Gestalt
Posts: 2328
News Credits: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: 3RDP Forum

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby mooncake623 » Thu May 01, 2014 9:53 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Autobot Genocide wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:Figma Link
:grin:

Image


This is a definitely a nice figure , I watched a review from Anthony's Customs and he sold me on it even though i'm not gonna buy it :lol:



What not buying? maybe this stop motion will sell you on it! :grin:

Looking for:
FP Insecticons
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2158
News Credits: 51
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Fri May 02, 2014 2:17 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Figma Link is awesome! I made a few accessories for mine.

Ocarina
Image
Bomb
Image
Clawshots. I made 2 and the claws are removable and I have chains that attach, but I haven't gotten pictures of those yet.
Image
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2389
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby mooncake623 » Sat May 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
@Evil_the_Nub

Those accessories looks awesome! especially that bomb!!
Looking for:
FP Insecticons
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2158
News Credits: 51
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Sun May 04, 2014 12:23 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Thanks, the bomb was actually the easiest to make. It's just a bouncy ball with a hole drilled in it for the fuse. The band was part of the clicking mechanism in a pen, and the fuse is just a piece of string soaked in super glue to keep it rigid.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2389
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Autobot Genocide » Tue May 06, 2014 2:11 pm

Motto: ""Hey don't worry me and my squad of ultimate bad ass's will protect you""
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
mooncake623 wrote:
Autobot Genocide wrote:Awesome ! collection there Mooncake :D

Love that Frieza/Krillin shot.

Damn it , they all look so good , I'm gonna have to start on these figs .




Do it!!!!! lol Most you can still get at near retail. only ones to worry about is SDCC gohan cost over $100, Trunks $120-160, and SS Vegeta which is also over $150 but don't get vegeta, heard its going to be this years SDCC exclusive. If you do you have to look out for China version KOs. Everything else can be had at retail or will be rereleased. hehe do it they are so awesome! I got my whole collection in the last few months.


So who's been ko then Mooncake ? i had a quick search but i couldn't find anything .

I'm about to buy my first SHF DBZ figures :grin:
Autobot Genocide
Gestalt
Posts: 2328
News Credits: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: 3RDP Forum

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby mooncake623 » Fri May 09, 2014 9:32 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Autobot Genocide wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Autobot Genocide wrote:Awesome ! collection there Mooncake :D

Love that Frieza/Krillin shot.

Damn it , they all look so good , I'm gonna have to start on these figs .




Do it!!!!! lol Most you can still get at near retail. only ones to worry about is SDCC gohan cost over $100, Trunks $120-160, and SS Vegeta which is also over $150 but don't get vegeta, heard its going to be this years SDCC exclusive. If you do you have to look out for China version KOs. Everything else can be had at retail or will be rereleased. hehe do it they are so awesome! I got my whole collection in the last few months.


So who's been ko then Mooncake ? i had a quick search but i couldn't find anything .

I'm about to buy my first SHF DBZ figures :grin:


Only SS Vegeta's been KOed.
Looking for:
FP Insecticons
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2158
News Credits: 51
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Va'al » Fri May 09, 2014 9:36 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Sometimes, dealing with the boards can be ..tiresome.

Image
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6264
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Autobot Genocide » Fri May 09, 2014 12:26 pm

Motto: ""Hey don't worry me and my squad of ultimate bad ass's will protect you""
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
mooncake623 wrote:
Autobot Genocide wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Autobot Genocide wrote:Awesome ! collection there Mooncake :D

Love that Frieza/Krillin shot.

Damn it , they all look so good , I'm gonna have to start on these figs .




Do it!!!!! lol Most you can still get at near retail. only ones to worry about is SDCC gohan cost over $100, Trunks $120-160, and SS Vegeta which is also over $150 but don't get vegeta, heard its going to be this years SDCC exclusive. If you do you have to look out for China version KOs. Everything else can be had at retail or will be rereleased. hehe do it they are so awesome! I got my whole collection in the last few months.


So who's been ko then Mooncake ? i had a quick search but i couldn't find anything .

I'm about to buy my first SHF DBZ figures :grin:


Only SS Vegeta's been KOed.


Thanks i was a bit wary looking on Ebay.

i'll definitely be taking some pictures of those guys :D , i need to dust off the camera any way , i've been getting some DC/ML figures lately and i want to throw a few pose's with them on here .

Got to say i'm really looking forward to Android 17/18 .
Autobot Genocide
Gestalt
Posts: 2328
News Credits: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: 3RDP Forum

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Va'al » Sun May 11, 2014 7:44 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Image
Image
Image
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6264
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Autobot Genocide » Mon May 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Motto: ""Hey don't worry me and my squad of ultimate bad ass's will protect you""
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Getting my Marvel on :D

Image

Image

Image
Autobot Genocide
Gestalt
Posts: 2328
News Credits: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: 3RDP Forum

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby mooncake623 » Thu May 22, 2014 8:14 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Image
Looking for:
FP Insecticons
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2158
News Credits: 51
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: AFAT - Action Figure Attitude Thread .

Postby Va'al » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:40 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Attitude? We got it.

Image
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6264
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Previous

Return to Non-Transformers Toy Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014