After a long absence

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

After a long absence

Postby Baneblade » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Motto: "Scream....it only make it more fun"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
wow... i've not been here in what seems like forever - actually it is because one minute your tripping the light fantastic, the next your sitting in the middle of a crater wondering what went wrong and if someone got the licence plate of whatever hit you!

Anyway, I used to be registered as Kaiser Convoy and the more I thought about the name (yes i know it sounds stupid because of the length of time) the more I realised that combining the translated meanings would be King Prime - kinda makes you think that i was on something when I thought it up - mind you, thinking about it I must have been lol (insert appropriate jokes if you will)

But now I'm back, and well pretty much here to stay now

Welcome to Seibertron, Warning - Contains nuts!
User avatar
Baneblade
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:45 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: After a long absence

Postby Anonymous. » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:23 am

Hey, welcome back to the site!
Anonymous.
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11588
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 1:31 am
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: After a long absence

Postby Dr Va'al » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:00 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
I don't know you, but you're Scottish and you made a really subtle pun at the end, whether intended or not.

So welcome back! :grin:
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Image


shajaki wrote:You should know by now, that even if the question is "what should i have for breakfast?" the answer is Alpha Bravo.

Burn wrote:Va'al doesn't have your back. Va'al looks after the news.
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 11576
News Credits: 106
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: After a long absence

Postby Baneblade » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Motto: "Scream....it only make it more fun"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
intentional punning....i'm sure that there is a law against that, and if not.. well we'll just brush it under the carpet, or frame it on the wall, or pretty much make it shiney and turning it into some form of trophy?

yeah that would work.. i think?


yeah i thought i'd slip the welcome banner in there before someone else did...

i beat you ya hear me! lol


yes I'm scottish, and mental
User avatar
Baneblade
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:45 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: After a long absence

Postby Dr Va'al » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Baneblade wrote:intentional punning....i'm sure that there is a law against that, and if not.. well we'll just brush it under the carpet, or frame it on the wall, or pretty much make it shiney and turning it into some form of trophy?


http://xkcd.com/559/


yes I'm scottish, and mental


..aren't the two synonyms? :grin:
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Image


shajaki wrote:You should know by now, that even if the question is "what should i have for breakfast?" the answer is Alpha Bravo.

Burn wrote:Va'al doesn't have your back. Va'al looks after the news.
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 11576
News Credits: 106
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: After a long absence

Postby Baneblade » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Motto: "Scream....it only make it more fun"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Va'al wrote:
Baneblade wrote:intentional punning....i'm sure that there is a law against that, and if not.. well we'll just brush it under the carpet, or frame it on the wall, or pretty much make it shiney and turning it into some form of trophy?


http://xkcd.com/559/


yes I'm scottish, and mental


..aren't the two synonyms? :grin:


In regards to intentional punning... ARGH beaten already!

And yes scottish and mental are both synonyms.. its like saying the irish are crazy - oh wait....
User avatar
Baneblade
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:45 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7


Return to General Discussion


Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial
Twincast / Podcast #144:
"Don't Touch That Dial"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 15th, 2016