Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:07 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Burn wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
TulioDude wrote:Cheer up,Sly,the discs will be out soon.


Now, I have absolutely nothing to do at work.


Huh. Then it's not really "work," is it?


Don't ya wish we had "jobs" like that?


I could use a paid vacation, that's for sure...
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15605
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:15 am

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Rodimus Prime wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
TulioDude wrote:Cheer up,Sly,the discs will be out soon.


Now, I have absolutely nothing to do at work.


Huh. Then it's not really "work," is it?


I mean when I'm on break. I used to watch AOE on them.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4052
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby chivesbot20 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:14 am

Whenever I'm watching a tf movie I always catch something in the background or hints to something i never noticed before.
chivesbot20
Fuzor
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby Blast Cannon » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:06 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
SlyTF1 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
TulioDude wrote:Cheer up,Sly,the discs will be out soon.


Now, I have absolutely nothing to do at work.


Huh. Then it's not really "work," is it?


I mean when I'm on break. I used to watch AOE on them.


Why don't you go outside and meet people?
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9898
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:07 am

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
chivesbot20 wrote:Whenever I'm watching a tf movie I always catch something in the background or hints to something i never noticed before.


That always happens to me. Or, a minor plot point I missed before. Like in AOE, that line where Attanger said "Well, at least we get to kill him," I thought he was talking about Optimus for some reason, at first.

And in DOTM, for the longest time, I thought it was Jerry who put in the recommend letter at Sam's job. That's why I like these movies. You have to watch them more than once to completely understand them.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4052
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby Blast Cannon » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:15 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
SlyTF1 wrote:
chivesbot20 wrote:Whenever I'm watching a tf movie I always catch something in the background or hints to something i never noticed before.


That always happens to me. Or, a minor plot point I missed before. Like in AOE, that line where Attanger said "Well, at least we get to kill him," I thought he was talking about Optimus for some reason, at first.

And in DOTM, for the longest time, I thought it was Jerry who put in the recommend letter at Sam's job. That's why I like these movies. You have to watch them more than once to completely understand them.


Hi buddy, you must have missed my post. You posted as I did (that's what good friends do!) so I'm just pointing out that it's just above yours and you can reply any time you like.

I'll be waiting. :x
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9898
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:16 am

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Blast Cannon wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
TulioDude wrote:Cheer up,Sly,the discs will be out soon.


Now, I have absolutely nothing to do at work.


Huh. Then it's not really "work," is it?


I mean when I'm on break. I used to watch AOE on them.


Why don't you go outside and meet people?


I don't like people.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4052
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:18 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
SlyTF1 wrote:
chivesbot20 wrote:Whenever I'm watching a tf movie I always catch something in the background or hints to something i never noticed before.


That always happens to me. Or, a minor plot point I missed before. Like in AOE, that line where Attanger said "Well, at least we get to kill him," I thought he was talking about Optimus for some reason, at first.

And in DOTM, for the longest time, I thought it was Jerry who put in the recommend letter at Sam's job. That's why I like these movies. You have to watch them more than once to completely understand them.
Um... you know that kind of thing, catching new things on repeated viewings, occurs for just about every kind of movie out there, right? That's not a quality unique to just these movies.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17339
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby Blast Cannon » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:19 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
SlyTF1 wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
TulioDude wrote:Cheer up,Sly,the discs will be out soon.


Now, I have absolutely nothing to do at work.


Huh. Then it's not really "work," is it?


I mean when I'm on break. I used to watch AOE on them.


Why don't you go outside and meet people?


I don't like people.


OH MY GOSH YOU REPLIED!

You like me though right? I think you're my best friend on this forum.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9898
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:19 am

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
chivesbot20 wrote:Whenever I'm watching a tf movie I always catch something in the background or hints to something i never noticed before.


That always happens to me. Or, a minor plot point I missed before. Like in AOE, that line where Attanger said "Well, at least we get to kill him," I thought he was talking about Optimus for some reason, at first.

And in DOTM, for the longest time, I thought it was Jerry who put in the recommend letter at Sam's job. That's why I like these movies. You have to watch them more than once to completely understand them.
Um... you know that kind of thing, catching new things on repeated viewings, occurs for just about every kind of movie out there, right? Not just for these ones?


I can't really think of any other movies where that happened to me.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4052
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby Blast Cannon » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:20 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
chivesbot20 wrote:Whenever I'm watching a tf movie I always catch something in the background or hints to something i never noticed before.


That always happens to me. Or, a minor plot point I missed before. Like in AOE, that line where Attanger said "Well, at least we get to kill him," I thought he was talking about Optimus for some reason, at first.

And in DOTM, for the longest time, I thought it was Jerry who put in the recommend letter at Sam's job. That's why I like these movies. You have to watch them more than once to completely understand them.
Um... you know that kind of thing, catching new things on repeated viewings, occurs for just about every kind of movie out there, right? Not just for these ones?


I can't really think of any other movies where that happened to me.


We did it again! This must mean we're super best friends!

I'm going to make us a sig so that everybody knows that we're a team.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9898
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:40 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
chivesbot20 wrote:Whenever I'm watching a tf movie I always catch something in the background or hints to something i never noticed before.


That always happens to me. Or, a minor plot point I missed before. Like in AOE, that line where Attanger said "Well, at least we get to kill him," I thought he was talking about Optimus for some reason, at first.

And in DOTM, for the longest time, I thought it was Jerry who put in the recommend letter at Sam's job. That's why I like these movies. You have to watch them more than once to completely understand them.
Um... you know that kind of thing, catching new things on repeated viewings, occurs for just about every kind of movie out there, right? Not just for these ones?


I can't really think of any other movies where that happened to me.

So you've never seen any other movie than the TF movies? Wow.
You know, BC said you should go out and meet people, I say stay indoors and watch a few movies.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13891
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:41 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Dead Metal wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
chivesbot20 wrote:Whenever I'm watching a tf movie I always catch something in the background or hints to something i never noticed before.


That always happens to me. Or, a minor plot point I missed before. Like in AOE, that line where Attanger said "Well, at least we get to kill him," I thought he was talking about Optimus for some reason, at first.

And in DOTM, for the longest time, I thought it was Jerry who put in the recommend letter at Sam's job. That's why I like these movies. You have to watch them more than once to completely understand them.
Um... you know that kind of thing, catching new things on repeated viewings, occurs for just about every kind of movie out there, right? Not just for these ones?


I can't really think of any other movies where that happened to me.

So you've never seen any other movie than the TF movies? Wow.
You know, BC said you should go out and meet people, I say stay indoors and watch a few movies.


I've seen other movies, but I've always understood most of what there is to understand about them on first or second viewing. One example being Guardians of the Galaxy. I understood so much the first time I watched it, that I was bored out of my mind the second time.

Also, I just got this huge ass vinyl IMAX poster of AOE from my job, that's so big that it covers an entire wall in my room.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4052
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby Blast Cannon » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:03 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Have you ever considered that you may find the film boring because your lack of a social life allows no time between viewings? I love the film Inception but if I left a couple of days between watching I'd get pretty bored too.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9898
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:34 am

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Blast Cannon wrote:Have you ever considered that you may find the film boring because your lack of a social life allows no time between viewings? I love the film Inception but if I left a couple of days between watching I'd get pretty bored too.


I watched AOE almost every day. Didn't get bored once. Except, on the fifth viewing, I did kind of feel its length a bit.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4052
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby Blast Cannon » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:56 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
SlyTF1 wrote:I did kind of feel its length a bit.


Lol.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9898
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:03 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
SlyTF1 wrote:I've seen other movies, but I've always understood most of what there is to understand about them on first or second viewing. One example being Guardians of the Galaxy. I understood so much the first time I watched it, that I was bored out of my mind the second time.
So on just your first time viewing, you caught all of these?

If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17339
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:28 am

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I've seen other movies, but I've always understood most of what there is to understand about them on first or second viewing. One example being Guardians of the Galaxy. I understood so much the first time I watched it, that I was bored out of my mind the second time.
So on just your first time viewing, you caught all of these?



No. But the difference is, is that I don't care.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4052
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby chivesbot20 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:42 am

I think there are other movies out there that have many things not caught on the first few viewings but this series is a good example.But I think tf4 sets up a great fifth film. Galvatron still around. Optimus and the Creators. Dinobots loose. Perfect cliffhanger.
chivesbot20
Fuzor
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:11 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Yeah, AOE is the first of this movie series to actually set up sequels. All previous movies just had to hit the reset button and invent new back story and motivations for them to resolve, never thinking of laying the ground work for sequels.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13891
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby Blast Cannon » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:14 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I've seen other movies, but I've always understood most of what there is to understand about them on first or second viewing. One example being Guardians of the Galaxy. I understood so much the first time I watched it, that I was bored out of my mind the second time.
So on just your first time viewing, you caught all of these?



No. But the difference is, is that I don't care.


That's funny, because I doubt anybody cares that you dislike Guardians of the Galaxy yet we're still subjected to your keyboard seizures.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9898
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Motto: "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Thanks Sabrblade for that video, was trying to spot the easter eggs in guardians not sure how many I got.

I watched the first TF movie a lot when it came out, but I had to leave a few weeks (if not months) between viewings. It's cool Sly that you can watch Aoe so many times, but it's not the best there is. Given the choice I would choose the marvel movies over the TF franchise (there's just a lot more love put into the marvel stuff). I mean Sly what are you going to watch now?
User avatar
ZeroWolf
Pretender
Posts: 791
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:51 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
ZeroWolf wrote:Thanks Sabrblade for that video, was trying to spot the easter eggs in guardians not sure how many I got.

I watched the first TF movie a lot when it came out, but I had to leave a few weeks (if not months) between viewings. It's cool Sly that you can watch Aoe so many times, but it's not the best there is. Given the choice I would choose the marvel movies over the TF franchise (there's just a lot more love put into the marvel stuff). I mean Sly what are you going to watch now?


I've been watching TMNT every day, now.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4052
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby chivesbot20 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:06 pm

Dead Metal wrote:Yeah, AOE is the first of this movie series to actually set up sequels. All previous movies just had to hit the reset button and invent new back story and motivations for them to resolve, never thinking of laying the ground work for sequels.


Yeah the crew finally set up a sequel plan. They learned something from this :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
chivesbot20
Fuzor
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Re: Age of Extinction Discussion Thread

Postby chivesbot20 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:09 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Thanks Sabrblade for that video, was trying to spot the easter eggs in guardians not sure how many I got.

I watched the first TF movie a lot when it came out, but I had to leave a few weeks (if not months) between viewings. It's cool Sly that you can watch Aoe so many times, but it's not the best there is. Given the choice I would choose the marvel movies over the TF franchise (there's just a lot more love put into the marvel stuff). I mean Sly what are you going to watch now?


I've been watching TMNT every day, now.


I have been seeing it a lot 2. I think this sumer has been pretty good with movies :KREMZEEK: :WHISTLE:
chivesbot20
Fuzor
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014