Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:33 am
haha about time we got a taxi alternator nice work on that one
- Posts: 1624
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:46 am
- Location: england
heyhey, that's original, a yellow cab
all you need now is a cabdriver (repainted BT* girl
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2002 3:43 pm
Now, there's a new concept.
Love the gatling gun on the shoulder.
- Posts: 359
- Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:41 pm
Awsome! I always wanted to see an alternator Taxi
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:18 am
- Location: Chelmsford, United Kingdom
I love the work you've put into this.
The only thing I notice is a lack of dents in the taxi. How many taxi's have you seen with no damage?
"...and then I rode off.... on the grass!"
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:45 am
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Return to Customizations
Registered users: Agamemnon, Amelie, ArkhamCityClayface, Bing [Bot], Chrisjohnson76, chuckdawg1999, D-Maximus_Prime, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], grimdragon2001, JelZe GoldRabbit, Madeus Prime, Majestic-12 [Bot], Midnight_Fox, MightyMagnus78, Mindmaster, Moosey, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Rated X, Sabrblade, shajaki, Yahoo [Bot]