Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:33 am
haha about time we got a taxi alternator nice work on that one
- Posts: 1624
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:46 am
- Location: england
heyhey, that's original, a yellow cab
all you need now is a cabdriver (repainted BT* girl
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2002 2:43 pm
Now, there's a new concept.
Love the gatling gun on the shoulder.
- Posts: 359
- Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 5:41 pm
Awsome! I always wanted to see an alternator Taxi
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:18 am
- Location: Chelmsford, United Kingdom
I love the work you've put into this.
The only thing I notice is a lack of dents in the taxi. How many taxi's have you seen with no damage?
"...and then I rode off.... on the grass!"
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:45 am
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Return to Customizations
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], f-primus-unicron, Fuhzimota, Gladky, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Insidious, kirbenvost, Majestic-12 [Bot], MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Ravage XK, Thadicon, Va'al, Yahoo [Bot], ZeroWolf