Alt Perceptor

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Alt Perceptor

Postby TFLobo » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:58 pm

Everyone's beloved mad scientist gets Alternator treatment.

I always thought this would be a good repaint for the Scion mould. Some say Ironhide...I say Perceptor. He never gets much love anyway.

First ups Alt pics. I left the gold dust and tint on the windows. Why? Because I like it.

Image

Image

Image
TFLobo
Mini-Con
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:14 am

Postby TFLobo » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:59 pm

And some bot mode pics

Image

Image

Image

Image

Hope you all enjoy!
TFLobo
Mini-Con
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:14 am

Alt Perceptor

Postby Dark_Fool » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:09 am

very nice. you certainly move fast Lobo, I may have to pull my finger out and try to keep up
"...and then I rode off.... on the grass!"
Image
Dark_Fool
Headmaster
Posts: 1044
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Pun-3X » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:06 am

Hey! I never noticed that about the headmold. He really does look like Perceptor.

Great repaint. The past few customs of this toy have ALMOST made me want to actually go out and by the XB Alternator.

...almost. Still can't get myself to like that car. :oops:
Pun-3X
Vehicon
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:41 pm

Postby Pepie » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:10 am

Great fit, good paintjob! Works prefectly.
Pepie
City Commander
Posts: 3159
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:20 am
Location: The Netherlands

Postby BillyBadAss » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:30 am

You either hate the car or love it: I love the Scion xB..

Nice paint scheme and cool poses, Lobo.

You ever thought about making an
Alt. Lobo to fight against Marvels Mega Morphs?
Maybe a chopper bike or something..?

Chopper bike - that's redundant..

.billy
Robots make me poor..
BillyBadAss
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:45 am

Alt Perceptor

Postby Dark_Fool » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:23 am

Pun-3X wrote:Hey! I never noticed that about the headmold. He really does look like Perceptor.

Great repaint. The past few customs of this toy have ALMOST made me want to actually go out and by the XB Alternator.

...almost. Still can't get myself to like that car. :oops:


You know you love it, you try to resist, but in the end it will make you love it. :twisted:
"...and then I rode off.... on the grass!"
Image
Dark_Fool
Headmaster
Posts: 1044
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Skullgrin140 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:54 am

Awsome work Lobo! as always
Skullgrin140
Brainmaster
Posts: 1369
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:18 am
Location: Chelmsford, United Kingdom

Re: Alt Perceptor

Postby Pun-3X » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:53 pm

Dark_Fool wrote:
Pun-3X wrote:Hey! I never noticed that about the headmold. He really does look like Perceptor.

Great repaint. The past few customs of this toy have ALMOST made me want to actually go out and by the XB Alternator.

...almost. Still can't get myself to like that car. :oops:


You know you love it, you try to resist, but in the end it will make you love it. :twisted:


Nah, hasn't happened yet. So it probably won't ;)
Pun-3X
Vehicon
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:41 pm

Re: Alt Perceptor

Postby TM 1987olds442 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:08 pm

Pun-3X wrote:
Dark_Fool wrote:
Pun-3X wrote:Hey! I never noticed that about the headmold. He really does look like Perceptor.

Great repaint. The past few customs of this toy have ALMOST made me want to actually go out and by the XB Alternator.

...almost. Still can't get myself to like that car. :oops:


You know you love it, you try to resist, but in the end it will make you love it. :twisted:


Nah, hasn't happened yet. So it probably won't ;)


Alt BA Baracus says; I Pitty The Fool, who doesn't like this mold :lol:

Image

Great work as usual Lobo...
Image
You dig giant robots! I dig giant robots! We dig giant robots! Chicks dig giant robots! NICE!
TM 1987olds442
Fuzor
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:08 pm

Postby TFLobo » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:15 pm

:D You gotta make that, olds!

Billy. I thought about making an Alt Lobo but haven't found the right inspiration for and Alt mode yet. Someday I will, it's always in the back of my mind.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!
TFLobo
Mini-Con
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:14 am

Postby Napjr » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:33 pm

Lobo wrote::D You gotta make that, olds!

Billy. I thought about making an Alt Lobo but haven't found the right inspiration for and Alt mode yet. Someday I will, it's always in the back of my mind.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!


Something inspired on RiD XBrawn... you know, with the big arm and all...
Napjr
Mini-Con
Posts: 0
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 8:35 pm

Postby RHansen » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:00 pm

thats an awesome repaint man! you should make a round subwoofer enclosure that would fit in the back, that would also double as a shoulder cannon to give a lil more of a g1 feel to him!
RHansen
Micromaster
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:55 am

Postby TM Devastator » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:31 am

Image
TM Devastator
Site Owner
Posts: 2567
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:31 pm
Location: Western NY


Return to Customizations

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 DIRGE COMPLETE 1985 All parts and weapons! #2 - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 20 minutes 37 seconds
HASBRO Transformers G1 REISSUE 3PCs Insecticons Shrapnel Bombshell Kickback - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 51 minutes 39 seconds
Kickback MOSC NEW Sealed Vintage Hasbro G1 REISSUE Transformers Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 6 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers G1 SANDSTORM Triplechanger Complete 1986! #2 - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 54 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers G1 ASTROTRAIN COMPLETE 1985! - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 56 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers G1 Cassettes STEELJAW & REWIND 100% Complete GOLD WEAPONS 1986! - Time Remaining: 18 days 5 hours 28 minutes 49 seconds
transformers g1 TOPSPIN AFA 80 1985 jumpstarters misb 80/85/90 hasbro original - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 27 seconds
Transformers Animated AUTOBOT RATCHET Cybertron Mode TRU Deluxe Class Complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 47 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks
Twincast / Podcast #159:
"Imperfect Specks"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Website Security Test