Alt Perceptor

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Alt Perceptor

Postby TFLobo » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:58 pm

Everyone's beloved mad scientist gets Alternator treatment.

I always thought this would be a good repaint for the Scion mould. Some say Ironhide...I say Perceptor. He never gets much love anyway.

First ups Alt pics. I left the gold dust and tint on the windows. Why? Because I like it.

Image

Image

Image
TFLobo
Mini-Con
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:14 am

Postby TFLobo » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:59 pm

And some bot mode pics

Image

Image

Image

Image

Hope you all enjoy!
TFLobo
Mini-Con
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:14 am

Alt Perceptor

Postby Dark_Fool » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:09 am

very nice. you certainly move fast Lobo, I may have to pull my finger out and try to keep up
"...and then I rode off.... on the grass!"
Image
Dark_Fool
Headmaster
Posts: 1044
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Pun-3X » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:06 am

Hey! I never noticed that about the headmold. He really does look like Perceptor.

Great repaint. The past few customs of this toy have ALMOST made me want to actually go out and by the XB Alternator.

...almost. Still can't get myself to like that car. :oops:
Pun-3X
Vehicon
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:41 pm

Postby Pepie » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:10 am

Great fit, good paintjob! Works prefectly.
Pepie
City Commander
Posts: 3159
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:20 am
Location: The Netherlands

Postby BillyBadAss » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:30 am

You either hate the car or love it: I love the Scion xB..

Nice paint scheme and cool poses, Lobo.

You ever thought about making an
Alt. Lobo to fight against Marvels Mega Morphs?
Maybe a chopper bike or something..?

Chopper bike - that's redundant..

.billy
Robots make me poor..
BillyBadAss
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:45 am

Alt Perceptor

Postby Dark_Fool » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:23 am

Pun-3X wrote:Hey! I never noticed that about the headmold. He really does look like Perceptor.

Great repaint. The past few customs of this toy have ALMOST made me want to actually go out and by the XB Alternator.

...almost. Still can't get myself to like that car. :oops:


You know you love it, you try to resist, but in the end it will make you love it. :twisted:
"...and then I rode off.... on the grass!"
Image
Dark_Fool
Headmaster
Posts: 1044
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Skullgrin140 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:54 am

Awsome work Lobo! as always
Skullgrin140
Brainmaster
Posts: 1369
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:18 am
Location: Chelmsford, United Kingdom

Re: Alt Perceptor

Postby Pun-3X » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:53 pm

Dark_Fool wrote:
Pun-3X wrote:Hey! I never noticed that about the headmold. He really does look like Perceptor.

Great repaint. The past few customs of this toy have ALMOST made me want to actually go out and by the XB Alternator.

...almost. Still can't get myself to like that car. :oops:


You know you love it, you try to resist, but in the end it will make you love it. :twisted:


Nah, hasn't happened yet. So it probably won't ;)
Pun-3X
Vehicon
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:41 pm

Re: Alt Perceptor

Postby TM 1987olds442 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:08 pm

Pun-3X wrote:
Dark_Fool wrote:
Pun-3X wrote:Hey! I never noticed that about the headmold. He really does look like Perceptor.

Great repaint. The past few customs of this toy have ALMOST made me want to actually go out and by the XB Alternator.

...almost. Still can't get myself to like that car. :oops:


You know you love it, you try to resist, but in the end it will make you love it. :twisted:


Nah, hasn't happened yet. So it probably won't ;)


Alt BA Baracus says; I Pitty The Fool, who doesn't like this mold :lol:

Image

Great work as usual Lobo...
Image
You dig giant robots! I dig giant robots! We dig giant robots! Chicks dig giant robots! NICE!
TM 1987olds442
Fuzor
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:08 pm

Postby TFLobo » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:15 pm

:D You gotta make that, olds!

Billy. I thought about making an Alt Lobo but haven't found the right inspiration for and Alt mode yet. Someday I will, it's always in the back of my mind.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!
TFLobo
Mini-Con
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:14 am

Postby Napjr » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:33 pm

Lobo wrote::D You gotta make that, olds!

Billy. I thought about making an Alt Lobo but haven't found the right inspiration for and Alt mode yet. Someday I will, it's always in the back of my mind.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!


Something inspired on RiD XBrawn... you know, with the big arm and all...
Napjr
Mini-Con
Posts: 0
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 8:35 pm

Postby RHansen » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:00 pm

thats an awesome repaint man! you should make a round subwoofer enclosure that would fit in the back, that would also double as a shoulder cannon to give a lil more of a g1 feel to him!
RHansen
Micromaster
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:55 am

Postby TM Devastator » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:31 am

Image
TM Devastator
Site Owner
Posts: 2567
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:31 pm
Location: Western NY


Return to Customizations

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure [B0907000] NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 9 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Cyclonus V/C Combiner /Galvatronus MIB! - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 39 minutes 46 seconds
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Blurr - Time Remaining: 29 days 14 hours 17 minutes 49 seconds
BNISP Transformers Toy Action Figure Prime Beast Hunters Starscream Decepticon - Time Remaining: 29 days 16 hours 49 minutes 32 seconds
Perfect Effect PE-12 AFX Assault Force X AKA Transformers G1 Reflector + MiniSFX - Time Remaining: 7 days 11 hours 39 minutes 25 seconds
1984 Hasbro Transformers Cassette Frenzy 100% Complete (Wear) Action Figure #2 - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 16 minutes 22 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG 19 Autobot Springer Action Figure - Time Remaining: 23 days 3 hours 34 minutes 34 seconds
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer w/ Blurr - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 39 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016