Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
- Motto: "Keep calm and form Voltron"
- Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
william-james88 wrote:I am just glad the conversation has changed from just being about the butt flap
Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
Delta Magnus wrote:A giant Alpha Bravo that can turn into a torso, so that with the addition of 4 Alpha Bravos one can build "Ruinatus Eternus".
- News Staff
- Posts: 3729
- News Credits: 22
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:23 pm
- Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay
- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
- Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
"Possible"? Rather confirmed, he has his own nameplate saying "Gatling Bumblebee". It is possible he's an exclusive, since I don't see an ID number.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 15690
- News Credits: 21
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
- Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 6
- Skill: 5
- Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.
Weapon: tea cup."
IMO figures need to be this big to look good with a minicon weapon type thing.
- Guardian Of Seibertron
- Posts: 6143
- News Credits: 10
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:43 am
- Location: Nearby. Watching.
- Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
- Weapon: Ionic Blaster
I like them, and here is TakaraTomy's responce to Hasbro about BB:
Hasbro, what have you done to the money wanting U.S.!? Bumblebee doesn't need too many shelf clogging redecos! This is what our redecos look like!
(shows Hasbro Terrorcon BB and the AM Gatling BB)
No need to make him have less yellow, just follow on show accuracy!
- Posts: 320
- Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 pm
- Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
- Strength: 10
- Intelligence: 10
- Speed: 9
- Endurance: 10
- Rank: 9
- Courage: 10
- Firepower: 10
- Skill: 10
Return to Transformers Toys Discussion
Registered users: albnok, Arctorro, BBJazz, Bing [Bot], BlueBefore, Brakazar76, Desslok2201, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, jordie5150, kaijuguy19, LegendaryAntiHero, legundir, Majestic-12 [Bot], MasterSoundBlaster, Midas, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Regimus Prime, Sabrblade, shajaki, Shuttershock, SW's SilverHammer, That Bot, Tsutsukakushi, wilcosu35, Yahoo [Bot]