Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Do you collect other toys besides Transformers? Maybe you've got a Masters of the Universe collection you'd like to show off, or maybe you like Thundercats, Voltron, G.I.Joe, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Wrestling, or any of the various comic book toy lines. Please keep the discussions here to non-Transformers toy lines.

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby Aluus » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:15 am

I've been having an urge to build a no-frills, basic, workhorse type Gundam, preferably a Master Grade. Something that's still a fun build, but that doesn't have a big pair of wings sticking out of it, or an obnoxiously large weapon, or a transformation. I'm thinking of picking up the MG Gundam MK II version 2.0.

EDIT: I may still get the 2.0, but after watching Rrobbert184's review on youtube, i've decided to break my 1/100 ONRY rule and get the RG Gundam. I usually avoid kits of the original gundam for looking cartoony... but this one just looks so damn good. I hear this kit requires a REALLY GOOD hobby knife though. Any suggestions? Is my x-acto up to the task?
Image
User avatar
Aluus
Fuzor
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:02 am

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby Blurrz » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I've heard that as well. Although I tend to use it alot on 1/144's, considering if not smoothed out or sanded, the sprue plastic can stick out on smaller models.
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11577
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby Aluus » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:06 am

had to work a double shift at work. nothing to do except man a chair. watched the entire first season of 00 Gundam in one hit. end result? I have a MG Exia on the way >.>
Image
User avatar
Aluus
Fuzor
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:02 am

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:15 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Aluus wrote:had to work a double shift at work. nothing to do except man a chair. watched the entire first season of 00 Gundam in one hit. end result? I have a MG Exia on the way >.>


That's the 1/60 scale one right? I have him. Really nice. I kinda want to get him in either 1/100 to be in scale with Dynamas or Kyrios or 1/144 to be in scale with some TFs
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3407
News Credits: 38
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby Aluus » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:49 pm

no no. the 1/60 scale one is non-graded. all MG's are 1/100 scale. SOME 1/60 scale kits are PG or perfect grade, but those tend to go for a few hundred dollars.

This is the kit you mentioned: http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban952158.html

If you're looking for an easy to build 1/100 scale i recommend this one: http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban952227.html

Also available is the Exia Avalanche, which you won't see in the anime: http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban954600.html

This is the kit i got: http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban959452.html

I wanted to get the limited edition ignition mode version: http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban960226.html

However that was sold out. They had the 2nd release of it available however, but they raised the price by almost $20. http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban961015.html Same damn kit as the one in the link above.

Almost all of these kits above are also available in Trans Am mode with a red tinted color scheme.
Image
User avatar
Aluus
Fuzor
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:02 am

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Aluus wrote:no no. the 1/60 scale one is non-graded. all MG's are 1/100 scale. SOME 1/60 scale kits are PG or perfect grade, but those tend to go for a few hundred dollars.

This is the kit you mentioned: http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban952158.html

If you're looking for an easy to build 1/100 scale i recommend this one: http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban952227.html

Also available is the Exia Avalanche, which you won't see in the anime: http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban954600.html

This is the kit i got: http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban959452.html

I wanted to get the limited edition ignition mode version: http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban960226.html

However that was sold out. They had the 2nd release of it available however, but they raised the price by almost $20. http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban961015.html Same damn kit as the one in the link above.

Almost all of these kits above are also available in Trans Am mode with a red tinted color scheme.


Yeah I can't do $100 kits; although that 00 with the raiser looks really nice.

Ok the one you got and the one you recommended to me are both 1/100, why is yours almost $20 more? I can't really tell the difference. That Avalanche one is real nice; where's it from? Right now I'm in a Gundam buying freeze as I have a lot of minipla to get through.
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3407
News Credits: 38
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby Aluus » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:44 am

A few reasons. Master Grades have an inner skeletal frame underneath the armor. You could literally strip off all the white and blue parts and be left with a detailed gray inner frame that is completely posable. Because of this inner frame, the kit is much more posable than the standard one. Furthermore, the part count is higher and the kit is more detailed, not just in the shaping of the parts mind you, but in the colors they are molded in as well. Many of the newer MG's like this one are color-accurate enough right out of the box that they require no paint at all to match the boxart, just a little panel lining in most cases.

http://www.dalong.net/review/mg/m122/m122_p.htm

I've posted a link for you to a gallery of the MG Exia. There is even a comparison to the 1/100 non-graded kit. The site is in Korean, but it's just like the gunpla manuals. The pictures are so clear and easy to understand that you don't need to be able to read what is written. It needs to be said that the non-graded 1/100 kits from 00Gundam are superb for NG kits, as are the ones from Gundam SEED. HOWEVER, up until recent years, this has not been the case, and most non-graded kits were rather subpar, required a LOT of paint, and tended to fall apart.
Image
User avatar
Aluus
Fuzor
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:02 am

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Aluus wrote:A few reasons. Master Grades have an inner skeletal frame underneath the armor. You could literally strip off all the white and blue parts and be left with a detailed gray inner frame that is completely posable. Because of this inner frame, the kit is much more posable than the standard one. Furthermore, the part count is higher and the kit is more detailed, not just in the shaping of the parts mind you, but in the colors they are molded in as well. Many of the newer MG's like this one are color-accurate enough right out of the box that they require no paint at all to match the boxart, just a little panel lining in most cases.

http://www.dalong.net/review/mg/m122/m122_p.htm

I've posted a link for you to a gallery of the MG Exia. There is even a comparison to the 1/100 non-graded kit. The site is in Korean, but it's just like the gunpla manuals. The pictures are so clear and easy to understand that you don't need to be able to read what is written. It needs to be said that the non-graded 1/100 kits from 00Gundam are superb for NG kits, as are the ones from Gundam SEED. HOWEVER, up until recent years, this has not been the case, and most non-graded kits were rather subpar, required a LOT of paint, and tended to fall apart.


Holy Macanoli with a side of guacamole that's a nice figure! Didn't realize that put out an Exia in that style yet. The only MG I remember reading about was the RX-first one. The question is do I go for Exia or wait for the 00 with the eventual 00 Riser add on set with GN III?
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3407
News Credits: 38
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby Aluus » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:10 pm

you don't have to wait. the 00 Raiser master grade is already out. it's about a $90 kit (an interesting tidbit for you, currently the most expensive standard MG kit is The-O at about $140; Sinanju with the Titanium Finish is right up there as well, but that's due to the special finish on the parts.) There's even a Perfect Grade 00 Raiser in 1/60 scale for like $300. The Master Grade 00 Qan[T] is also available, for about $50-60. Additionally, Bandai has released a MG GNX.Personally, i went with the Exia just because i wanted something with a simple look to it right now, and the 00 Raiser just has too much going on. I'll probably get it eventually. Those kits, along with their various color variations, are currently the only MG kits from 00 Gundam, and likely the only ones we will see until they finish up with the MG kits from Gundam Wing, next year. Bandai has already announced that with the poor economy, they will not be producing many Master Grade kits this year or next year as consumers have less disposable income. They plan to move forward with HG, RG and non-graded kits, as they have discovered that currently, kits priced around 2000 yen seem to be the sweet spot. Hopefully this means we will get some 1/100 kits for Zabanya, Harute and Raphael.

http://www.dalong.net/

This is the site i sent you to earlier. Up in the top banner click on MG. Then, on the resulting page, you will see links to click on "English Menu" and "English Catalog." Currently this guy has reviews like the one i showed you of Exia for ever MG that has been made, going from oldest to newest in descending order. I also recommend that you go to www.gundam.tk to see video reviews made by Youtube member rrobbert184. You can also find his reviews just by searching him on youtube.
Image
User avatar
Aluus
Fuzor
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:02 am

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Aluus wrote:you don't have to wait. the 00 Raiser master grade is already out. it's about a $90 kit (an interesting tidbit for you, currently the most expensive standard MG kit is The-O at about $140; Sinanju with the Titanium Finish is right up there as well, but that's due to the special finish on the parts.) There's even a Perfect Grade 00 Raiser in 1/60 scale for like $300. The Master Grade 00 Qan[T] is also available, for about $50-60. Additionally, Bandai has released a MG GNX.Personally, i went with the Exia just because i wanted something with a simple look to it right now, and the 00 Raiser just has too much going on. I'll probably get it eventually. Those kits, along with their various color variations, are currently the only MG kits from 00 Gundam, and likely the only ones we will see until they finish up with the MG kits from Gundam Wing, next year. Bandai has already announced that with the poor economy, they will not be producing many Master Grade kits this year or next year as consumers have less disposable income. They plan to move forward with HG, RG and non-graded kits, as they have discovered that currently, kits priced around 2000 yen seem to be the sweet spot. Hopefully this means we will get some 1/100 kits for Zabanya, Harute and Raphael.

http://www.dalong.net/

This is the site i sent you to earlier. Up in the top banner click on MG. Then, on the resulting page, you will see links to click on "English Menu" and "English Catalog." Currently this guy has reviews like the one i showed you of Exia for ever MG that has been made, going from oldest to newest in descending order. I also recommend that you go to http://www.gundam.tk to see video reviews made by Youtube member rrobbert184. You can also find his reviews just by searching him on youtube.


Ya know I wonder, with all these different grades, is it possible for someone to just pick one Gundam and collect all the different versions of it? That would be an interesting collection.
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3407
News Credits: 38
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby Aluus » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:43 am

Happens all the time actually, but they tend to be collections of the older designs. Have you any idea how many variations of the original RX-78-2 and Zaku II there are? Furthermore, as technology improves, older designs get new kits. Example: Master Grade RX-78-2 Gundam, Master Grade RX-78-2 Gundam Version 1.5 and Master Grade RX-78-2 Gundam Version 2.0... same Gundam, better tech in each subsequent version. Enhanced posability, more accurate. The 2.0 is sorta cartoonish visually, but amazingly posable. It seriously blows my mind to see that kit balanced on the tips of its toes... While we're at it, let's not forget recolors, or resculpts, or kits with extra gear like the full armor gundam or perfect gundam...
Image
User avatar
Aluus
Fuzor
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:02 am

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby Aluus » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:29 pm

if any of you are on the fence about the 00 Gundam Master Grades, get off it now. I'm constructing Exia as we speak. I have the upper body done. This kit is marvelously executed. Posability is almost ludicrous, and quite stable despite some peoples' complaints. The light purple parts used in the NG are replaced with transparent holographic purple tinted parts that allow you to see the inner frame moving. That is an extremely nice touch.

Then there's the way the actual parts are laid out on the runners. You know how with some kits, you have to clip parts from like 10 different runners just to build a single arm? This is the exact opposite of that. I am building both legs and only using 3 runners. The F plate is completely dedicated to the inner frame of the legs. The C plate is about 90% dedicated to the white armor of the legs, with a few pieces for the skirts and shield. Then there's the A plate, which is about 50% leg parts, a little white, a little transparent green, and red for the feet. The rest of the A parts have already been used. There are also the last 2 remaining I parts, transparent disks that go over the stickers and under green disks. Though this kit comes with a runner of 3 dozen polycaps, you only use half of them.

As you build the kit, your work area will progressively become less cluttered, unlike say, Epyon, where you still have 10 runners with parts left by the time you get to the wings. On top of that, I haven't had a single area yet that after being cut from the runner and trimmed made me feel like it REQUIRED sanding and painting.

Masterfully done Bandai. I hate to admit this, but I do believe you've just talked me into giving you more of my money for the 00 Raiser and 00 Qan[T].
Last edited by Aluus on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Aluus
Fuzor
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:02 am

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Aluus wrote:if any of you are on the fence about the 00 Gundam Master Grades, get off it now. I'm constructing Exia as we speak. I have the upper body done. This kit is marvelously executed. Posability is almost ludicrous, and quite stable despite some peoples' complaints. The light purple parts used in the NG are replaced with transparent holographic purple tinted parts that allow you to see the inner frame moving. That is an extremely nice touch. Then there's the way the actual parts are laid out on the runners. You know how with some kits, you have to clip parts from like 10 different runners just to build a single arm? This is the exact opposite of that. I am building both legs and only using 3 runners. The E runner is completely dedicated to the inner frame of the legs. The C runner is about 90% dedicated to the white armor of the legs, with a few pieces for the skirts and shield. Then there's the A plate, which is about 50% leg parts, a little white, a little transparent green, and red for the feet. The rest of the A parts have already been used. As you build the kit, your work area will progressively become less cluttered, unlike say, Epyon, where you still have 10 runners with parts left by the time you get to the wings. On top of that, I haven't had a single area yet that after being cut from the runner and trimmed made me feel like it REQUIRED sanding and painting.

Masterfully done Bandai. I hate to admit this, but I do believe you've just talked me into giving you more of my money for the 00 Raiser and 00 Qan[T].


Just give them your Checking account number.
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3407
News Credits: 38
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby Aluus » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Ha. I know i'm dishing out the praise, but I find this to be a very refreshing build compared to the small fiasco I went through with Epyon. I really wanna know wtf Katoki was thinking when laying out those parts on the plates the way he did.

Taking a break atm, here's what I have so far. No panel lining and not a drop of paint.

082711190115.jpg
Image
User avatar
Aluus
Fuzor
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:02 am

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Aluus wrote:Ha. I know i'm dishing out the praise, but I find this to be a very refreshing build compared to the small fiasco I went through with Epyon. I really wanna know wtf Katoki was thinking when laying out those parts on the plates the way he did.

Taking a break atm, here's what I have so far. No panel lining and not a drop of paint.

082711190115.jpg


The crest isn't painted? Every time I do a kit I'm reminded of the old Maori woodcarver legend about giving life to the carvings.
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3407
News Credits: 38
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby Aluus » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Crest? Do you mean Exia's v-fin? It's supposed to be white. I don't have enough ventilation at work for painting/panel lining. However, if you mean the camera over the v-fin, I prefer to use the sticker as the words weren't carved into the clear pieces like they were on the transparent green ones. I'd show a close up of the green parts, but my camera doesn't have quite the resolution to do them justice. It's interesting how they chose to do things with the green parts on Exia. First you have a black sticker underneath with green lettering/detailing. On top of that goes a small transparent circle, sorta like a contact lens. On top of THAT, you will place a larger green circle, that actually has the words from the sticker underneath carved into it.

Also, I don't know how they do this, but it seems like many of the little spurs or whatever they're called that connect the red parts to the A plate, they are HOLLOW right where they touch the part, making for a lot less excess plastic to trim away. This is good because as we all know, Bandai hasn't managed to design a red plastic yet where the nub marks don't scream at you with their whiteness. I know this kit is from last year, but it feels like the most modern Gunpla I have ever touched.
Last edited by Aluus on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Aluus
Fuzor
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:02 am

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Aluus wrote:Crest? Do you mean Exia's v-fin? It's supposed to be white. I don't have enough ventilation at work for painting/panel lining. However, if you mean the camera over the v-fin, I prefer to use the sticker as the words weren't carved into the clear pieces like they were on the transparent green ones. I'd show a close up of the green parts, but my camera doesn't have quite the resolution to do them justice. It's interesting how they chose to do things with the green parts on Exia. First you have a black sticker underneath with green lettering/detailing. On top of that goes a small transparent circle, sorta like a contact lens. On top of THAT, you will place a larger green circle, that actually has the words from the sticker underneath carved into it.


I meant the V-fin.
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3407
News Credits: 38
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby Aluus » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Well, i'll catch you tomorrow. Spent 6 hours of my shift working on Exia (there are some benefits to working in security) and I managed to fully complete both arms, the right leg, and left foot. Used to be faster, but I have a brand new pocket x-acto with like a centimeter long blade for precision cutting. I love it, but it's so freaking sharp I can easily slice through entire parts if I am not careful (not to mention my fingers!)

On a totally unrelated note... does anyone know the preferred glue for fixing gunpla? When I was assembling the torso last night, I accidentally snapped one of the gray parts on the back that holds in the GN Drive. It's been at least 10 years since i've broken something while building a Gundam. I felt like a total n00b.

I've currently got the piece held together with crazy glue, but it comes apart easily and didn't quite set right. I'll have to split it apart again, shave off the crazy glue, reglue it, and cover it with some Gundam gray (I actually have the 00 marker set, lucky me.) I figure if i'm going to do all this, I might as well use the right glue!
Image
User avatar
Aluus
Fuzor
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:02 am

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby Aluus » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Corny as this sounds, I understand now how Graham Aker felt upon seeing the Exia for the first time. Love at first sight. I know my modeling skills are lacking (I can't panel line until i'm off work tomorrow btw,) but this kit has got to be the best looking, best designed and best organized (seriously, the parts are all on the plates in a way that just makes SENSE!) Gunpla I have ever tackled. Thank you Bandai for the time and effort you put into designing the Master Grade Exia.

EDIT: 1, excuse the crappy background. I'm in a guardshack right now, 2, can someone else maybe bump this thread for a change? There's been a lot of gunpla related news lately.
Attachments
Exia.jpg
Image
User avatar
Aluus
Fuzor
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:02 am

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby Blurrz » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:01 am

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Yes, the MG Exia is the shiz. Very beautiful kit.
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11577
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby Aluus » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:07 am

Now if only they'd make a Master Grade Dynames...
Image
User avatar
Aluus
Fuzor
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:02 am

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby Blurrz » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
That would be killer. It's not like it would be hard either. The limbs are generally the same for both Mobile Suits. Instead... they announce they're making MG 1/100 00 Seven Sword and Trans-Am 00.

Image
Image

Derp.

Atleast Sandrock's weapons look okay;

Image
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11577
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby smoreyjinza » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:47 pm

I think Sandrock's heat shortels and shield look great.
User avatar
smoreyjinza
Mini-Con
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:42 pm

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Did I miss the MG regular release 00?
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3407
News Credits: 38
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: American Era Gundam Toy Discussion

Postby Aluus » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Out for a while now actually.
Image
User avatar
Aluus
Fuzor
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:02 am

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Transformers Toy Discussion