Capt.Failure wrote:Starscream GaGa wrote:The difference in plots is that the first was campy and fun. The second wasn't.
No the difference is you chose to ignore that there was a plot due to your dislike of the film. If you honestly believe it had no plot then you have a very slim grasp on how storytelling works.
As for your Bladerunner comment, I've read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. I wasn't impressed.
Let me bulletpoint it for you:
1. Sam absorbs cube knowledge.
2. Decepticons go after Sam.
3. Optimus dies protecting Sam.
4. Sam seeks out Simons for info on the symbols and how to read them.
5. They learn of Transformers hiding on Earth for centuries.
6. Wheelie says these Transformers can read Ancient Cybertronian, points them to Jetfire.
7. Jetfire translates the symbols, sets Sam and co. on their mission.
8. Simons calls Lennox while they search for the doorway.
9. They find the doorway and the Tomb of the Primes.
8. Sam and co. make their way to Lennox as the final battle is joined.
9. Sam dies, meets the Primes, and is ressurected with the Matrix.
10. Sam revives Optimus.
11. Optimus kills the Fallen.
That's the simple version, so it should be easy for even you to read.
can you please identify where mr gaga said there was no plot in rotf. Well i can say it for you, he didnt. You just used what he said to launch another man-bay-love rant.
yes there was a plot to rotf, the fact it was written by what seems to be a ridelin addled ADD 7 yar old is neither here nor there