Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Anyone Else Sick?

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Anyone Else Sick?

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:01 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
This crap is taking me down. It's some kind of a cold or a flu, I guess. Horrible cough, lots of sneezing, horrible sore throat (over now), aches...

It's only been a few days and I feel like I got ran over by a truck. Repeatedly. Anyone else have this?

Ugh.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8463
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Anyone Else Sick?

Postby njb902 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:04 am

It's going around, when i went into the office yesterday 2 people were out sick with something similar sounding . I'm so glad I get to work at home for the most part, though my wife is a nurse. I wonder how many flu cases our local hospitals have seen so far this season.

Well I hope ya feel better.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Anyone Else Sick?

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:48 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Good luck to you both, and thanks!
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8463
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Anyone Else Sick?

Postby Shadowman » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:10 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Actually...yeah now that you mention it. My dad came down with something-or-other the other day, it passed on to me, though I shrugged it off after a night of mild nausea and headaches. Others have not been so lucky, though.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28639
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Anyone Else Sick?

Postby d_sel1 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Shadowman wrote:Actually...yeah now that you mention it. My dad came down with something-or-other the other day, it passed on to me, though I shrugged it off after a night of mild nausea and headaches. Others have not been so lucky, though.


Parents got something too (seem mild right now), however mom got her flu shot a week ago and dad today. Weird. I know I (West Central IL) am far from Shadowman (MI) and njb902 (Erie, PA). What about you Autobot032?
User avatar
d_sel1
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: Anyone Else Sick?

Postby Shadowman » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
d_sel1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:Actually...yeah now that you mention it. My dad came down with something-or-other the other day, it passed on to me, though I shrugged it off after a night of mild nausea and headaches. Others have not been so lucky, though.


Parents got something too (seem mild right now), however mom got her flu shot a week ago and dad today. Weird. I know I (West Central IL) am far from Shadowman (MI) and njb902 (Erie, PA). What about you Autobot032?


my dad's job involves traveling between Michigan, Indiana and Ohio, he could have picked it up from there. Plus it's the early days of cold and flu season. Kind of weird we'd all get sick at once, but not impossible.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28639
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Anyone Else Sick?

Postby njb902 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:32 pm

I believe Autobot032 lives around Meadville PA. Which is South a bit from Erie.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Anyone Else Sick?

Postby Blast Cannon » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:20 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
:shock:

Not Overreactionitis!?

I hear what you have is fatal. Seek medical help immediately.
Image
We never win at home and we never win away, we lost last week and we lost today, we don't give a f*ck 'cos we're all pissed up... MCFC OK!
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9637
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Anyone Else Sick?

Postby Autobot032 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:52 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
njb902 wrote:I believe Autobot032 lives around Meadville PA. Which is South a bit from Erie.


In that region. It's definitely this area, including Ohio. The Weather Channel has a map of outbreaks and Ohio is one of the states affected. I'm feeling a good bit better now, but I'm not quite out of the woods, yet.

For a couple of days there, I thought I was going to have to go to the doctor. (I usually let these run their course and let my immune system build up.)
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8463
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay


Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014