Do you collect other toys besides Transformers? Maybe you've got a Masters of the Universe collection you'd like to show off, or maybe you like Thundercats, Voltron, G.I.Joe, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Wrestling, or any of the various comic book toy lines. Please keep the discussions here to non-Transformers toy lines.
- Motto: ""A high speed pursuit is just my style""
- Weapon: Shotgun
Im certain that the big guy is some kind of digimon. I got these real cheap at a market. along with Dardevil,and some Dragion ball z stuff. i only bought them becuase the market's items change often, and Its a little bit of trip to get there.
so, who is the big digimon guy? and the little guy?
yeah, i know its not the best picture. too much light on it.
Megatron lives on in all ages of time and space!
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:30 pm
Watch mechabot on YouTube
- Strength: 2
- Intelligence: 5
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 2
- Rank: 3
- Courage: 2
- Firepower: 4
- Skill: 5
One on the right is from Digimon season 4.
Not sure about the one on the left.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.
ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
- City Commander
- Posts: 3147
- News Credits: 13
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:05 pm
- Location: Phoenix
- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
- Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Yup, the right one is indeed a Digimon, to be exact Beetlemon (or Blitzmon in Japan).
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 15697
- News Credits: 21
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
- Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 6
- Skill: 5
- Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
- Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
I think the one on the left is yu-gi-oh action figure.
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.
- Posts: 2841
- News Credits: 2
- Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:41 pm
- Firepower: 10+
Return to Non-Transformers Toy Discussion
Registered users: Adimus Prime, Autobot Genocide, Bing [Bot], bvzxa, Cobotron, CombaticonsCombine?, ctrlFrequency, Cyhwuhx, Delta Magnus, Exabot [Bot], Foxfire13795, God Magnus, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, guarayakha, JelZe GoldRabbit, legundir, LongHaulLaser, Madeus Prime, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mkall, MSNbot Media, munkimus prime, Redneck Grimlock, ricemazter, Shadow2063, Shockwave260, SimianProphet, SlyTF1, sto_vo_kor_2000, Va'al, welcometothedarksyde, Yahoo [Bot]