I've been wanting to do a non-bike Arcee for a while now but haven't found a feminine enough mold for it to work. But looking at movie 08 Camaro Bumblebee I saw alot of feminine features. Still it wasn't feminine enough so I had to make some modifications to make the mold more feminine looking.
Modifications I made:
1. cut off tab on the side front fenders to allow it to rotate all the way up in bot mode. This made the chest more narrow (therefore more feminine I think).
2. Narrowed the hip joints
3. Cut a tab in the side back fenders to allow it to rotate more and this allowed the leg to be straightened out more making the leg longer and more slim looking.
4. Removed Bumblebee's "toes" and attached Deluxe Movie Arcee's high heel boots. Again, to give her more length in the leg. She is now about 3 cm taller than Bumblebee.
5. Replaced BB's head with a Hydrospaned Energon Arcee's head.
6. The guns are "sawed off" Classics Astrotrain's rifle (and these can be placed in between the legs in car mode like Bumblebee's gun)
BTW, I don't like pink stripes or pink anything (although the license plate is) in car mode. It looks plain but I prefer that than pink stripes. I think there is enough pink in bot mode.