Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Arena Problelms?

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Arena Problelms?

Postby Js9132 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:43 am

I'm not sure if this carries to anybody else but when i register for an arena battle it shows somebody else's fight??? HELP PLEASE!
Js9132
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Absolute Zero » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:06 am

Weapon: Viper Pistol
It's a known bug. bug-reporting-thread-t45107s730.php

You get your XP and everything, but it's not registering arena fights at the moment.
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Js9132 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:37 am

Oh Alright. Thanks Man.
Js9132
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Absolute Zero » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:13 am

Weapon: Viper Pistol
No worries, you're welcome, and welcome to the boards.
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Js9132 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Thanks hah first time here
Js9132
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Sustain » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Motto: ""It is not enough to win, you must maintain control.""
Weapon: High-Amplification Directional Radiowave Sensor
Welcome welcome,

And someone will be along to give you the universal greeting.
User avatar
Sustain
HMW Moderator
Posts: 4905
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Daraknus Decepticon Outpost.
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby _Anshin_ » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:44 pm

ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong

>:oP
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Name_Violation » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
warning

seibertron contains nuts

:HEADHURTS:
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby _Anshin_ » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Name_Violation wrote:warning

seibertron contains nuts

:HEADHURTS:

Just the con I was looking to hire... How would you like to be my personal assassin for a month?
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Name_Violation » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
_Anshin_ wrote:
Name_Violation wrote:warning

seibertron contains nuts

:HEADHURTS:

Just the con I was looking to hire... How would you like to be my personal assassin for a month?

what do ya need?
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby botomb » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Motto: "Welcome to my hotel,let me show you to your grave."
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Armor-Piercing Missiles
Name_Violation wrote:warning

seibertron contains nuts

:HEADHURTS:
there's more then nuts...
When I look back at the posts I made three years ago my grammar makes me want to hurl.
botomb
Combiner
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:14 am
Location: HMW missions
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Sustain » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 am

Motto: ""It is not enough to win, you must maintain control.""
Weapon: High-Amplification Directional Radiowave Sensor
Name_Violation wrote:warning

seibertron contains nuts

:HEADHURTS:

ah this was the one I was looking for, it is also sometimes accompanied by a heavy kick to the nuts, so watch out.
User avatar
Sustain
HMW Moderator
Posts: 4905
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Daraknus Decepticon Outpost.
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby steve2275 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:58 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
balls
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10546
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 6:38 am

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Burn » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 am

Sustain wrote:
Name_Violation wrote:warning

seibertron contains nuts

:HEADHURTS:

ah this was the one I was looking for, it is also sometimes accompanied by a heavy kick to the nuts, so watch out.


That's the 100% Strafe Club.
Image
I use to like Omega Supreme, then I took a duragrip to the brain
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38816
News Credits: 60
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Js9132 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:06 am

good stuff, good stuff haha
Js9132
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:49 pm


Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014