Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Arena Problelms?

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Arena Problelms?

Postby Js9132 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:43 am

I'm not sure if this carries to anybody else but when i register for an arena battle it shows somebody else's fight??? HELP PLEASE!
Js9132
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Absolute Zero » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:06 am

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
It's a known bug. bug-reporting-thread-t45107s730.php

You get your XP and everything, but it's not registering arena fights at the moment.
Bad Religion wrote:Hey do what you want, but don't do it around me.
Idleness and dissipation breed apathy.
I sit on my arse all goddamn day,
A misanthropic anthropoid with nothing to
Say what you must, do all you can,
Break all the fracking rules and
Go to Hell with Superman and
Die like a champion, yeah hey!

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5235
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Js9132 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:37 am

Oh Alright. Thanks Man.
Js9132
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Absolute Zero » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 pm

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
No worries, you're welcome, and welcome to the boards.
Bad Religion wrote:Hey do what you want, but don't do it around me.
Idleness and dissipation breed apathy.
I sit on my arse all goddamn day,
A misanthropic anthropoid with nothing to
Say what you must, do all you can,
Break all the fracking rules and
Go to Hell with Superman and
Die like a champion, yeah hey!

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5235
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Js9132 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Thanks hah first time here
Js9132
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Sustain » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Motto: ""It is not enough to win, you must maintain control.""
Weapon: High-Amplification Directional Radiowave Sensor
Welcome welcome,

And someone will be along to give you the universal greeting.
User avatar
Sustain
HMW Moderator
Posts: 5057
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:33 pm
Location: Daraknus Decepticon Outpost.
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby _Anshin_ » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:44 pm

ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong

>:oP
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1394
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Name_Violation » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
warning

seibertron contains nuts

:HEADHURTS:
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby _Anshin_ » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Name_Violation wrote:warning

seibertron contains nuts

:HEADHURTS:

Just the con I was looking to hire... How would you like to be my personal assassin for a month?
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1394
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Name_Violation » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
_Anshin_ wrote:
Name_Violation wrote:warning

seibertron contains nuts

:HEADHURTS:

Just the con I was looking to hire... How would you like to be my personal assassin for a month?

what do ya need?
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby botomb » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:07 am

Motto: "Welcome to my hotel,let me show you to your grave."
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Armor-Piercing Missiles
Name_Violation wrote:warning

seibertron contains nuts

:HEADHURTS:
there's more then nuts...
When I look back at the posts I made all those years ago, my grammar makes me want to hurl.
botomb
Combiner
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:14 am
Location: HMW missions
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Sustain » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:23 am

Motto: ""It is not enough to win, you must maintain control.""
Weapon: High-Amplification Directional Radiowave Sensor
Name_Violation wrote:warning

seibertron contains nuts

:HEADHURTS:

ah this was the one I was looking for, it is also sometimes accompanied by a heavy kick to the nuts, so watch out.
User avatar
Sustain
HMW Moderator
Posts: 5057
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:33 pm
Location: Daraknus Decepticon Outpost.
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby steve2275 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:58 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
balls
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10862
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 7:38 am

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Burn » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:22 am

Sustain wrote:
Name_Violation wrote:warning

seibertron contains nuts

:HEADHURTS:

ah this was the one I was looking for, it is also sometimes accompanied by a heavy kick to the nuts, so watch out.


That's the 100% Strafe Club.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43243
News Credits: 89
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Arena Problelms?

Postby Js9132 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:06 pm

good stuff, good stuff haha
Js9132
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:49 pm


Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN DELUXE WAVE 2 HIGHBROW MINDWIPE WOLFWIRE CHROMEDOME - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 15 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS SKYWARP - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 45 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Generation One Decepticon Insecticon Venom Mib Box - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 26 seconds
Transformers Reissue G1『MIRAGE』MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 21 hours 30 minutes 42 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT BOTS AUTOBOT HOUND 52PC COLLECTOR FIGURE, NRFB - Time Remaining: 8 days 7 hours 20 minutes 49 seconds
Takara TOMY Transformers Masterpiece MP-23 Exhaust (Lancia Stratos Turbo) Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 30 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legend Shockwave + Wreck-Gar - Time Remaining: 15 days 16 hours 20 minutes 36 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Age of Extinction CONSTRUCT-BOTS Dinobot Grimlock Strafe SLUG 3 Pcs - Time Remaining: 8 days 8 hours 21 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test