Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
Moderators: robofreak, Counterpunch, Supreme Convoy, Cyber Bishop
- Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
- Weapon: Gattling Gun
From the Plant Iacon facebook page. Could just be a custom though.
- News Admin
- Posts: 8,321
- News Credits: 67
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 pm
- Location: tornado alley
Like El Duque on Facebook
- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Robot mode pics, with new head, then we'll talk.
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) RiD Landfill (regular, not the yellow)
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)
Also looking for any clear Arms Microns, like Shadow (Gora & R.A.), Hellflame and Shining (O.P. and R.A.).Preparing to move to the US!
- JelZe GoldRabbit =:3
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 12,231
- News Credits: 18
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
- Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 6
- Skill: 5
- Weapon: Mighty Ear
Still not interested till there's a modern Hot Spot mold that can become a Scramble-City torso mode.
- Posts: 672
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:56 pm
- Location: Galloway, Ohio
- Strength: 4
- Intelligence: 6
- Speed: 3
- Endurance: 5
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 7
- Firepower: 10
- Skill: 7
Return to Transformers Toys Forum