Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Ask the Twincast ... post your Listener Questions here!

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Deltabot » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Motto: "If you can't say anything nice, go join the Decepticons."
Weapon: Astro Blaster
Other than the podcast and toy collecting forums, what is your favorite part of Seibertron.com?
User avatar
Deltabot
Minibot
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:23 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Watch Deltabot on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Stormrider » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Okay Twincast here's my question -

If you could kill off any Transformers character who would it be?
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8601
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Hoitytoity » Fri May 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Motto: "It's time to pull up a groove and get fabulous."
Weapon: Twin Rocket Launchers
Here's something that I anticipate you guys will talk about anyway, but if for some reason you don't here it is in question form:

With the recent partnership of eHobby and TFCC, what are your thoughts on how this will affect the fandom? Specifically, do you feel this will increase the possibility of more obscure or simply more toys, or is it just a way to make Club exclusive toys more available to Japanese buyers and vice versa?

Also, though I know this should be in the proper Twincast topic... screw Botshots. That is all.
Image

So these three dyslexic men walk into a bra... oh HAHAHA I am so funny


Check out my Collection thread: hoitytoity-s-magical-adventure-very-picture-heavy-p1146134.php#p1146134
User avatar
Hoitytoity
Targetmaster
Posts: 696
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: San Diego
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Mindmaster » Fri May 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Hoitytoity wrote:Also, though I know this should be in the proper Twincast topic... SCREW BOTSHOTS. That is all.


Image

Truly the words of a genius!
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5613
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby lonrac » Mon May 28, 2012 3:22 am

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
greetings all.

Hypthetical situation, you win a contest where the prize is that you can design your own transformer for hasbro to put in production. who or what would it be?

thanks in advance,

Lonrac.
User avatar
lonrac
Minibot
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:05 am
Location: Co. Tipperary, Ireland
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Kibble » Wed May 30, 2012 10:52 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my SQUEE!"
Weapon: No Weapon
Dear Twincast,

When something cool gets announced, what's more annoying? The posts that start with SQUEEEE!!!!! or the ones that say SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! with the stupid, played out image?

Thanks in advance...

Love,
Kibble

PS...any chance both of those offenses could get you warnings going forward? I'll even take two for the infractions in my question if it can be made an official rule. ;)
User avatar
Kibble
City Commander
Posts: 3613
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:54 am

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby JackStraw » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:20 am

Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Hello - I'm loving the Twincast, would probably even pay for it, it's that good so keep up the great work. I do have a comment/suggestion. It seems to me that Ryan has somewhat of a booming voice (a good thing). I dont think its my setup, although I guess it could be, but it seems like the levels top out very often when he's speaking. I dont know your setup but it would seem either his mic, or the overall levels of the recording need to be brought down just a little bit. Either way I will be listening and thanks for the awesome podcasts.
User avatar
JackStraw
Fuzor
Posts: 253
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:58 pm

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby zebanshee » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Dear Twincast
first i would like to say love the podcast i just picked it up as of Monday an have listen to everyone of them from the first one to the most recent one how i made it threw them all on the week of e3 i will never know ne who.

my question is with how the economy is i have bought some new figures every now an them but most the time i get my figures from flea markets an i have found some good ones like working G1 omgea an G1 trypticon were have you found most of your figuers an what was the best one you lucked in to
Last edited by zebanshee on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
zebanshee
Mini-Con
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby lonrac » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 am

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
Greetings All,

just an ademdum to my erlier question,

if you could design a gimmick for Transformers what would it be .

my own personal favourite would be to have a mail order 'drone' figure in a random colour or with random headsculpt, and with a rubsign so it could be an autobot or Decepticon, or to have a 'twenty question' style order form so your figure could have unique tech specs- similar to an early incarnation of the gi joe steel brigade.

Figure I would love to see, that probably wont happen... encore metro titan,or encore omnibots.

keep up the good work,

lonrac.
User avatar
lonrac
Minibot
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:05 am
Location: Co. Tipperary, Ireland
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Humanfactor » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:45 am

hi- short time listener- but getting through the backlog,

Was there ever a figure that you didn't ( get a chance to) pick up, and you are still mentally ( or physically ) kicking yourself over? example: local toystore- closing down sale- had some G2 stuff that had been in the store room for years- card falling away, loose items etc. couldnt afford on that day, went back the following day, gone.....

When you 'call it' do you think Hasbro keeps an eye on sites like this, then brings out the figure you want?

Reply to Lonrac- Hasbro did a minispy rub-sign deal back in G1- they try and not give fans 'the same thing again'

Keep up the good work,

Morgan 'humanfactor' Street
Humanfactor
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:25 am

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:17 pm

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
We should be picking up a few of these questions when we record tomorrow night.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15238
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby TulioDude » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
If could give the power to talk to one of your figures,wich one would it be?

When you think a figures could use more paint,details,etc...do make little touchs to the figure (TFP Knockout for example)or do you wait for a repaint?
Image
TulioDude is back!Now more social than ever!Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1352
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Kibble » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my SQUEE!"
Weapon: No Weapon
Dear Twincast,

With Hasbro now doing boy band crossovers and making the Stinkin' Fart Soundwave, you think there's any chance at maybe a Bieber Bumblebee, Backdoor Boys Blaster, JonAss Bros Jetfire, or even an O-Town Optimus? Or might it be better to do an mmmBoptimus Prime instead? Whatever the case, this line could have some serious potential! Dare I say SQUEEEE!!! worthy? Whaddaya think?

xoxo
-Kibb
User avatar
Kibble
City Commander
Posts: 3613
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:54 am

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Rated X » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Hey Twincast,

Ive been questioned by Transformers fans as to why I hate my little pony so much. I have tried to give the most politically correct answers possible to avoid opening up pandoras box. Besides the fact that Hasbro owns the two lines, there seems to be no official crossover between the two that I know about. Some fan made collaborations exist, but in my opinion they are just using the ponies to be flamboyant.

My request is for everybody on the show to give their honest opinion about my little pony. If you like them let us know why. If you hate them, let us know why. And if you collect them, dont be bashful, let us know.
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5836
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rated X wrote:Hey Twincast,

Ive been questioned by Transformers fans as to why I hate my little pony so much. I have tried to give the most politically correct answers possible to avoid opening up pandoras box. Besides the fact that Hasbro owns the two lines, there seems to be no official crossover between the two that I know about. Some fan made collaborations exist, but in my opinion they are just using the ponies to be flamboyant.

My request is for everybody on the show to give their honest opinion about my little pony. If you like them let us know why. If you hate them, let us know why. And if you collect them, dont be bashful, let us know.
There's a difference though. There's "My Little Pony", and there's "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic".

The former is the whole franchise that has been around since the 80's that many have mixed opinions about.

While the latter is the latest incarnation that has drawn in several new fans of all ages and genders more successfully than any previous version, having done so primarily through its cartoon series that's made by the same people who made all the beloved classic Cartoon Network "Cartoon Cartoon" shows of the 90's/2000's, as well as a few Nickelodeon Nicktoons from the same time-period, and the film The Iron Giant.

There are a number of Bronies who like the latter but not the former, as it was the "Friendship is Magic" series that appealed to them, while wanting nothing to do with the regular "My Little Pony" stuff.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16886
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Rated X » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:Hey Twincast,

Ive been questioned by Transformers fans as to why I hate my little pony so much. I have tried to give the most politically correct answers possible to avoid opening up pandoras box. Besides the fact that Hasbro owns the two lines, there seems to be no official crossover between the two that I know about. Some fan made collaborations exist, but in my opinion they are just using the ponies to be flamboyant.

My request is for everybody on the show to give their honest opinion about my little pony. If you like them let us know why. If you hate them, let us know why. And if you collect them, dont be bashful, let us know.
There's a difference though. There's "My Little Pony", and there's "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic".

The former is the whole franchise that has been around since the 80's that many have mixed opinions about.

While the latter is the latest incarnation that has drawn in several new fans of all ages and genders more successfully than any previous version, having done so primarily through its cartoon series that's made by the same people who made all the beloved classic Cartoon Network "Cartoon Cartoon" shows of the 90's/2000's, as well as a few Nickelodeon Nicktoons from the same time-period, and the film The Iron Giant.

There are a number of Bronies who like the latter but not the former, as it was the "Friendship is Magic" series that appealed to them, while wanting nothing to do with the regular "My Little Pony" stuff.



I never knew that. But theres no official crossover with Transformers, right ? Is there any official (Hasbro) link between the two lines other than trademark ownership ? Why do these jabronies frequent Transformers fan sites ???
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5836
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rated X wrote:I never knew that. But theres no official crossover with Transformers, right ? Is there any official (Hasbro) link between the two lines other than trademark ownership ? Why do these jabronies frequent Transformers fan sites ???
At the moment, no there isn't a crossover, but some of the fans seem to want one.

However, there were originally plans to have a G.I. Joe character make a brief cameo in the original 1980's My Little Pony movie, but the scene never made it in. And G.I. Joe and Transformers have had crossovers before, so that's as close as its come to TF/MLP thus far.

Though, the original 1980's MLP cartoon was indeed made by the same company as the G1 TF cartoon, Sunbow Productions, so a lot of the same people worked on both shows and some of the same fans watched both at the time.

And now, we're back to a similar case in which the same company, Hasbro Studios, makes both shows and air both on the same channel, which is watched by fans of both.

And, as for why some Bronies come to TF sites, in some cases it's because they were TF fans first who later became Bronies. So, they still come the same sites but now have an additional interest in addition to their existing interest in TFs.

As for there being any potential for a crossover, IDW announced their new MLP: Friendship is Magic comic series at SDCC, and any fan inquiries about it possibly having a crossover with their Transformers comics (or their G.I. Joe comics, for that matter) were answered with "wait and see" responses.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16886
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Rated X » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Thats a very scary thought. All we need now is strawberry shortcake and hello kitty crossovers and I will puke.
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5836
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:23 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rated X wrote:Thats a very scary thought. All we need now is strawberry shortcake and hello kitty crossovers and I will puke.
I can safely say Hello Kitty ain't happening since that's owned by Sanrio, not Hasbro.


Though, thinking about it more, there have been commercials on the Hub in which some of the characters from different shows did interact with each other. Like, some sang Christmas carols together like Jingle Bells (Bulkhead and Megatron did this)... only for the Joker from Batman to come in and hijack the song into his version. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0LVdEnB9jQ

Other such commercials include these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5sDdEvLGVk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAjuK_-GmSI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaTL4akk9F4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN4sZcUMuss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkXj9_JnLbw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayXneqisiOc
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16886
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Rated X » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:Thats a very scary thought. All we need now is strawberry shortcake and hello kitty crossovers and I will puke.
I can safely say Hello Kitty ain't happening since that's owned by Sanrio, not Hasbro.


Though, thinking about it more, there have been commercials on the Hub in which some of the characters from different shows did interact with each other. Like, some sang Christmas carols together like Jingle Bells (Bulkhead and Megatron did this)... only for the Joker from Batman to come in and hijack the song into his version. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0LVdEnB9jQ

Other such commercials include these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5sDdEvLGVk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAjuK_-GmSI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaTL4akk9F4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN4sZcUMuss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkXj9_JnLbw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayXneqisiOc



I guess that could count as an official collab, but I dont think that was Hasbro's intention. It kind of falls under the "we got more than just Transformers on the Hub" catagory. I just brought up Hello Kitty as an example of 80's toys that have made a comeback but still are as dumb as they were 25 years ago.
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5836
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rated X wrote:I guess that could count as an official collab, but I dont think that was Hasbro's intention. It kind of falls under the "we got more than just Transformers on the Hub" catagory. I just brought up Hello Kitty as an example of 80's toys that have made a comeback but still are as dumb as they were 25 years ago.
But in all honesty, would such a crossover really be that bad? I mean, it could turn out to be well written and such, especially if it involves the MLP: Friendship is Magic series and the people behind that show.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16886
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby lonrac » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:47 am

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
just for fun, until the official blurb comes out,

write a blurb to appear on the back of the g2 inspired FOC Bruticus, or another not yet released transformer

" The Combaticons have returned to Cybertron, using their new Forestonite powers, the giant Bruticus is fortifying the Decepticons Position"

Cheers

Lonrac
User avatar
lonrac
Minibot
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:05 am
Location: Co. Tipperary, Ireland
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:33 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
lonrac wrote:just for fun, until the official blurb comes out,

write a blurb to appear on the back of the g2 inspired FOC Bruticus, or another not yet released transformer

" The Combaticons have returned to Cybertron, using their new Forestonite powers, the giant Bruticus is fortifying the Decepticons Position"

Cheers

Lonrac
What do you you mean? Even though that figure isn't out yet, it's final packaging has been seen.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16886
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby lonrac » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:40 am

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
Just want your opinion

what makes a good exclusive, be it store or convention

please cite examples of recent exclusives that you feel have been worth it, and ones that are "oh, come on, you're just not trying anymore" type of idea.

cheers
User avatar
lonrac
Minibot
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:05 am
Location: Co. Tipperary, Ireland
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Re: Ask the Twincast

Postby darkshadow » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:48 am

If hasbro were to bring the arms microns into the western fiction, do you think that Prime would end up like a reboot of Armada?
darkshadow
Mini-Con
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:33 am

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers General Discussion