Birdiebot wrote:I am new into collecting. What should I get first, and what should I avoid?
We will definitely hit this question up next time around.
Optimutt wrote:1. I've lsitened to all 22 episodes so far and have noted the changes that have been going on. While I think it's good to have a revolving group, I can't help but wonder: What happened to the originl Podcast line-up?
2. Do any of you frequent any other TF fan sites? And if so, which other sites would you recommend?
1. Thank you for listening. It's a lot of work, but it's worth it when we get feedback. Skice is pursuing his own podcast, you can look it up on Facebook at "The Electronic Information Show". Pyro has been busy with life, but is always welcome back. Savage has been similarly busy.
Hopefully all the changes have been improvements and you're continuing to get better shows and productions.
2. I am on all the major TF sites except maybe TFormers because I just really dislike their forum format. The dudes over in the TFW toy and video game forums know me fairly well and I lurk at AllSpark on occasion. Other TF sites? Fred's Variant Pages. The site is down, but people have hosted parts or all of it and it has the most insane collection of variant info and odd bits of history. Check it out.
1. Banzai-Tron - Action master, boat, or tank?
2. 2011 is the 10th Anniversary of R.I.D. What is your favorite mold from that series?
3. Do you expect many angry fans next year with TCC Runabout but no TCC Runamuck?
4. United Targetmasters Caliburst and Spoilsport, who the heck do they pair up with?
2. Rail Racer. If that doesn't count because it's three, then Prime.
3. I really hope so. I feed off of anger.
4. They were misnamed. Should have been named "Boxx" and "Sonsaku". Naturally, they go with Drift.