Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

The local Solar System. From the Sun to Earth's orbit and the Moon. And from there all the way into the outer regions of the system beyond Neptune and the dwarf planets beyond it.

Moderator: RPG Support Staff

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Smokescreen85 » Sat May 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Motto: "Transform and smoke 'em!"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Corridors / Bridge

Axle’s latest words echoed through Bluestreak’s processor as he traversed the corridors of the Ark-22 heading for the bridge. The field medic had some very valid points on top of the ones he had already previously made. The ‘Cons were their best bet to prevent all out annihilation at the hands of their own kind. If they didn’t side with the enemy, albeit temporarily, then the Cybertronian race faced the same fate as the citizens of the black and silver mech’s home city. All lives, save one, were lost when Praxus fell and now it could very well happen again. Only this time it would be on a much larger scale. It would be genocide in every sense of the word.

“You know, Axle, it’s a very ironic situation that we now find ourselves in," Bluestreak commented as they approached the doors to the ship's bridge. “I mean, the very mechs who have caused so much death and destruction over the countless vorns that we’ve been fighting this war are now the only ones who can help us save our race as a whole. It’s almost laughable if you think about it for too long, especially considering that once the ‘Cons have aided us in saving everyone they’ll go right back to trying to destroy us again. But, I guess as far as the Decepticons are concerned, half a Cybertronian race is better than none at all."

Bluestreak’s words trailed off as the gunner followed Axle onto the bridge, the doors sliding shut behind them. The field medic looked around for Kup but could not find him. “He’s probably just running a little late. Kup’s not as young as he used to be you know. Heh. I kid, of course. I have nothing but the upmost respect for the old timer. I learned everything I know from him, except for my ability to talk the audios off a turbofox. I’m self-taught on that account. Ha ha."
User avatar
Smokescreen85
Godmaster
Posts: 1634
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:44 pm
Location: South Jersey
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Marcus Rush » Sun May 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Weapon: Automatic Acid-Pellet Gun
Hallways

Ultra Magnus paused briefly at the lip of the lift, his optics barely registering the effects of lumination from the brightly lit car to the dimly lit conservation mode level. He had initially expected to go to the mess hall in order to converse with a few officers as he attempted to consume his required rations. However the simple communique from Axle had once more placed that idea on hold. The history of the Fallen, lost in legend yet remembered through myth and story. Magnus had to agree, the very presence of the fallen Prime was a concern that consistantly gnawed at him since his return from the planet surface.

The Sector Commander stepped over the lip of the car into the dimly illuminated hallway and allowed the double doors to swallow the shrinking sliver of light until nothing remained. He marveled a few moments on how approprate such a display truly was, given the circumstances he had found himself in. Optimus would already have this entire program sorted out and ready for counter offensive by now.

He shook off the thought as two shadows appeared turning the bend onto the main hallway. The voices were familiar, though distant in memory. Mirage and Jazz, two of Optimus's most trusted warriors and intelligence gathering specialists. Jazz, probably the best Autobot to be dispatched to this world for his ability to absorb the local culture. Mirage, the wealthy aristrocrat from the northern regions of Cybertron. Magnus had long lamented his assignments had rarely given himself a chance to work along side such friends of his brother.

"Hello Jazz, Mirage," he offered a nod of acknowledgement to both accomplished Autobots. "It has been a while gentlemechs. Jazz I have finished going over your recent activities report. At some point in the near future I want to sit down with you and go over the finer points of detail regarding the incident onboard the 19."

"I see," Magnus paused briefly. He needed to check on Warpath and the conditions of the others who had been involved in the battle against the Decepticons and Fallen forces down on the planet. It was only natural Ratchet would desire to make a full report. He too was also worried about the emotional effect of such a turn of events for the survivors. Last he had heard was that those who had been damaged were on the mend. "I will contact him momentarily Jazz. In the meantime, please recheck your reports and prepare for my summons. I do wish to learn more about what transpired between your recovery team and that of Grimlock's more aggressive acquisition and reassignment."

He dismissed the counter intelligence officer with a nod and returned a salute. As he pivoted towards a more isolated segment of the hallways. He activated the communications toggle embedded in the wall of the hallway and changed the frequency to the secured medical command line. Entering a few select codes he opened a channel to Ratchet. "Magnus to Ratchet, I just received your message from Jazz. I trust you have some positive news regarding our most recent casualties and their status?"
Marcus Rush
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9101
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:16 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Ember » Sun May 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Motto: "I'm not psycho...I just like psychotic things."
Mess Hall

A small smile curled Tracer’s lips as she and Smokescreen made their way to the mess hall. What he said rang true. Sooner or later she’d be back to aiding the Autobot cause, as would Razr.

With their hands still clasped together Smokescreen guided Tracer and her little pet into the mess hall where a handful of mechs were either milling about of relaxing with energon in hand. Light conversation filled the room as both made their way to the energon dispensers. As they passed several tables Smokescreen nodded and smiled in several patrons’ direction. Being such a sociable mech, it was easy for the rallybot to connect with others. Tracer was different. The most the femme could do was virtually hide next to and to the rear of her companion.

Being stuck on the Guardian for so long, and spending most of her time either secluded in her quarters or in a communications room, made it hard for her to interact with others.

As soon as they reached the dispensers the former rallybot gestured for the femme to take a seat. Tracer obliged quickly and sat down at the nearest table and practically sunk into her chair. The less of her that was visible the less anyone was likely to notice her. Everything the blue and red ‘Bot was saying went unanswered as the slightly nervous scout kept her optics scanning the entire room. She perked up slightly when Smokescreen placed a glass filled with energon derivative directly in front of her.

Tracer looked at the glass and then back up to Smokescreen. He was looking at his own glass probably apprehensive to even consider drinking the concoction. But she was wrong. She watched intently as he took his glass in his hand and drank in a small amount.
His expression was calm as she stared long and hard waiting for his assessment. When it finally came she only slightly relieved. Good not great, she supposed that was acceptable.

Tracer flinched back slightly at Smokescreen’s suggestion that she try it for herself. Her optics locked onto him before she slowly turned them on the glass sitting in front of her. Apprehensively Tracer wrapped her hand around the container and brought it up to her lips. She watched the liquid slosh a bit before she peeked over the edge of the glass at the blue and red mech. “If I drop dead I’m going to come back to haunt you, you know that don’t you." It wasn’t a question and it wasn’t meant to be taken seriously. Tracer flashed Smokescreen a sweet smile and then took a small swig.

The femme lowered her cup and simply stared at her tablemate. After a brief moment Tracer offered her thoughts on the brew. “I could have sworn you said this stuff wasn’t poison." She placed and arm on the tabletop and leaned into it. “You know, I’ve been assigned to the Guardian for a long time…a very, very long time so I’m rather accustomed to the slag available on it." She leaned back slowly catching Smokescreen’s optics with her own. “That…" She gestured to her glass. "…was tolerable." She punctuated her evaluation with a sage nod.

Finished with what she had to say Razr made his move by leaping deftly into Tracer’s lap and placed both paws on the table. Lifting himself up the turbofox leaned in and began his own taste test. As her pet drank Tracer took hold of the animal’s flank ensuring the small beast was secure if he happened to overdo it.

A moment later Razr lifted his head from the glass and let out a disgusted snort. “Ha! Looks like he’s too used to the crud at home. Huh?" She looked down at Razr and ran her hand down the back of his head and on to the center of his back. Razr responded with an upward lift of his spinal strut pressing into his master’s touch.

Tracer ran her hand over the turbofox’s head once more and then took a glance around the room. There were still a few mechs occupying the room but a majority of them had already finished their drinks and left.

It was the arrival of a lone blue and white ‘Bot that had caught Tracer’s attention. She had not seen him before, neither here on the Ark-22 or nor on the Guardian. Knowing that she was certain that he had been assigned to the Ark-19 with Smokescreen and the rest of Prowl’s team.

With her optics still focused on Mirage, Tracer leaned over the table slightly and laid her hand lightly on top of the diversionary tactician’s and whispered. “That mech over there," She gestured in Mirage’s direction. “Was he on the 19 with you? I don’t remember seeing him here on the 22. And I’ve been on the Guardian long enough to recognize just about all of the crews’ faces." She broke off her glare and looked at Smokescreen.
User avatar
Ember
RPG Moderator
Posts: 2748
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:43 pm

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Marcus Rush » Sun May 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Weapon: Automatic Acid-Pellet Gun
Science Laboratory

Ironfist placed the thumb and forefinger of his right hand to either side of his chin plate and rested the elbow on top of his left arm that was now pressing against the work bench. To reduce this particular technology down wasn't going to be easy. The weapons designer began a slow but steady rub of his chin as he studied the schematics. "These things were designed to transport between solar systems and galaxies. The fact that we will not require such a vast distance means we will not require those levels of power consumption." It was a statement of the obvious, but Ironfist decided he needed to hear it for himself.

He released his pose and activated a small holographic control board and let its green hue spread across the work bench. Once it solidified the engineer typed in a few simple commands to isolate the components that were required for interstellar travel. Once he isolated them and determined whether or not they were necessary to the reduction of the technology at hand, Ironfist removed them from the simulation. "The relay components that link various sub booster stations will probably not be required for a global bridge." He looked back over to Blaster and then to Wheeljack. "A centralized hub would probably best serve our interests and give our enemies or our secretive hosts less of an opportunity to locate ore reverse our technologies."
Marcus Rush
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9101
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:16 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby sumowrestler » Tue May 07, 2013 12:10 pm

Weapon: Saber Blade
Deck Six-Aerialbot Hub

Skydive watches his teammates as they try to out fly each other. If Slingshot and Fireflight was honest, Air Raid and himself are the better fliers and once a while they tried to prove it by flying against each other. Sometimes though, it takes good competition to improve one's flying if they can concentrate on it. Flying with these three plus their currently preoccupied leader has taught Skydive many things namely to keep sensors on Slingshot for mechanical troubles and Fireflight who gets distracted way too easily. This new planet is going to be the worst for him because of all the new things to discover. No matter the challenges of this group, there is a certain amount of prestige being the only dedicated aerial unit the Autobots have. There are other fliers like Blades of the Protectobots and the minibot jet but aerial units are a rarity for Autobots. Skydive walked up to the training device.

"Alright, you two, time to show you who can actually fly circles around the Con seekers."
sumowrestler
Godmaster
Posts: 1650
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:55 am

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Rex Prime » Thu May 09, 2013 7:31 pm

Motto: "I Have Two Choices, Victory Or Death"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Deck 6-Aerialbot Hub

Air Raid was checking his medical supplies and weaponry, it was
just another boring mega-cycle. Air Raid has found himself sitting in Deck 6 for some fairly long time, since they found out about The Fallen and his followers nothing happened. The flyer did not receive any news or reports for a long time, he wondered what is going on between the temporary Autobot/Decepticon alliance, where is The Fallen?.

Air Raid picked up his Torque Rifle, it looked like a pistol more than a rifle. Yet it was extremely strong, 8,000 of psi force is something big indeed. It's ammo was full, ready to bring down dozens of enemies. The aerialbot heard a voice coming behind him, it was the voice of Skydive, the team's tactical guy.

"Alright, you two, time to show you who can actually fly circles around the Con seekers."

Air Raid was happy to see that someone has finally decided to pump things up, the past mega-cycles were very boring, the flyer really wanted to do something. He looked to Skydive before walking towards him.

"Finally! we can have some fun, i didn't do anything since the last deca-cycle. Turn on that thing and let us find out who flies circles on Con seekers, i bet that's Slingshot, but who can blow up the most?." Said Air Raid, rising his hands to the air in relief. He stood in front of Skydive, holding his Torque rifle in his right hand.

((OOC: No sigs and please don't forget to add location tags. - Ember))
((OOC: Sorry about that, it has been three months since i last posted here, i have forgotten some of the basic rules, i will go re-read the rules to get myself acquainted with them again. -Rex Prime}}
User avatar
Rex Prime
Vehicon
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Canada, Guelph
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Insidious » Fri May 10, 2013 1:58 pm

Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Deck Six--Aerialbot Habitation Suite

Fireflight wandered back into the confines of their assigned barracks aboard the Ark-22 and looked around. Nothing had really changed in the last few...astroseconds....since he had been in here, and that was fine really. Same old, same old was always good with him. He usually had at least a dozen different things he could occupy his mind with at any one time.

He couldn't really figure out what was going on though. Skydive had said something or other about flying circles around Seekers and was standing next to the training simulator but Air Raid looked ready to jump into battle, weapon and all.

"Wait--what are we doing? Seekers where?"
User avatar
Insidious
RPG Moderator
Posts: 4367
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:22 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby sumowrestler » Fri May 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Weapon: Saber Blade
Deck Six--Aerialbot Habitation Suite

"How about a two vs two in the flight simulator until Silverbolt gets back? I'll take Slingshot while Air Raid and Fireflight team up. We set up a scenario where we are raiding a Con base back at Kaon and we are intercepted by Seeker squads. There could be goals like blowing up certain locations and then see who takes out the most Seekers. If we get bored of the Seekers, there are the floating boat Sweeps."

Skydive knows Air Raid would enjoy this challenge. Slingshot would do it just to prove he is the best. The only question is if Fireflight be up for the challenge but hopefully the idea of seeing their old home be enough even if it is simulator. He looks around hoping to be taken up on his idea.

"I doubt Silverbolt would want us to get too rusty in our combat manuevers. We want to keep our elite status after all."
sumowrestler
Godmaster
Posts: 1650
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:55 am

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Rex Prime » Sat May 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Motto: "I Have Two Choices, Victory Or Death"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Deck 6-Aerialbot Hub


Air Raid's optics focused on Skydive, and his audio receivers listened to his comrade with great interest. The flyer liked the idea, but still he wanted some more action into it. When Skydive said Kaon, it made him think of cybertron, it made him think of the picture of him flying in the sky directly towards a fleet of Seekers, shooting missiles everywhere while fellow Aerialbots followed. He remembered the sight from above, down there many autobots and decepticons clashed, some held a gun shooting from a distance, other wielded a mace or sword and wore a shield.

These megacycles were the best Air Raid ever had, in the war there was always something to do, The aerialbots weren't on standby, they were always needed to fight, and Air Raid always had the chance to blow up decepticons.

"What about we add a bit more action into it? how about having a whole battlefield simulated, i am sure this training device could handle battlefield simulation. We will just add a bit more rust and dust, decepticons storms troopers and a few autobot ground units.." said Air Raid, he wanted it to be a simulation of the days back in cybertron, he wanted to return to the battlefield.

"It would be a good simulation of me blowing up stuff." finished Air Raid, being the cocky autobot he is.

The aerialbot held up his torque rifle and a subtle smile filled his face. It would a really good battle.
User avatar
Rex Prime
Vehicon
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Canada, Guelph
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Smokescreen85 » Sat May 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Motto: "Transform and smoke 'em!"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Mess Hall

Smokescreen chuckled at Tracer’s assertion that she would return from the Allspark and haunt him if the energon substitute ended up killing her. He smiled and looked back across the table at her. “Well, if everything you’ve gone through thus far hasn’t killed you, I highly doubt this sludge will. Heh." The rallybot then watched as the troubled femme cautiously drank some of the purple liquid. Her subsequent words echoed his own. The stuff was tolerable. No more, no less. “Yes, I agree. Tolerable is the word I would choose to describe it, as well."

The red and blue racer then picked up his glass again and took another sip of the synthesized energon, consuming a little bit more than he did the first time. Smokescreen found himself liking it better now, but it still didn’t come close to the texture and taste of the real deal. Unfortunately, it was all that they had so the rallybot and his female companion might as well get used to it. Even Razr decided to jump up into Tracer’s lap and have a drink, daring to down more than either of the Autobots. However, the small turbofox found it to be less than pleasant to his taste receptors. The pet’s reaction caused Smokey to let out a guffaw that echoed throughout the mess hall, drawing the unwanted attention of some of the other patrons. As a result, the diversion expert covered his mouth in order to stifle his laughter.

“I guess Razr has better taste than either you or I, huh?" Smokescreen suggested with a smile still spread wide across his faceplate. It was then that Tracer noticed the arrival of a new Autobot to the mess hall, one she did not recognize having been cooped up on the Guardian for so long. Smokey glanced back over his shoulder and saw that the mech in question was Mirage, the aristocrat turned reluctant Autobot. The rallybot quickly returned his attention to the troubled femme. “Oh, that’s just Mirage. He was stationed with me on the Ark-19 before the Dinobots stole it, of course. He’s our resident spy, an expert in counter-intelligence."

Grasping her hand with his own, Smokescreen leaned across the table towards Tracer, keeping his voice to a whisper so that only she could hear him. “You know, word is that he's never really fully embraced the Autobot cause and as such many think he’s a Decepticon sympathizer. I know Bluestreak has that opinion of him, but it’s all just conjecture, and I don’t want to spread any rumors. Regardless, Mirage is a bit of a loner and thinks he’s better than the rest of us. He can act like a real jerk at times, sorta like Prowl only without the rank or logic. It’s better to avoid him. He’ll only bring you down with his arrogance."

Letting go of her hand, the rallybot leaned back once more and took another swig of his drink, downing it in a single gulp before replacing the now half-empty glass onto the table. Smokescreen then cast a concerned look over at Tracer, who appeared uneasy with Mirage in the room. “If you don’t want to stay here anymore, we can go. I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable. That’s the last thing I want for you."

Science Lab / Corridors

Wheeljack watched as Perceptor made his way towards the door, wanting to get the armature constructed sooner rather than later. The sniper’s impatient glare was almost like lasers cutting down every mech in the room. “I agree, Perceptor. We’ve wasted enough time talking. Let’s get the parts we need and return here quickly. Jetfire, you can come with us or remain here and prepare an area of the lab for us to build the Cybertronian framework. I leave that decision up to you." With a smile spread across his exposed faceplate, the mechanical engineer turned his attention over to the weapons specialist, who had just suggested that they utilize a central hub for the proposed ground bridge. “That’s an excellent idea, Ironfist. You and Blaster keep working on it while Percy and I head for the storage facility to locate the parts we need."

The Autobot inventor then turned and made his way past Perceptor towards the exit. As the doors parted, Wheeljack entered the corridor beyond, sparing a glance back to see if the scientist-turned-sniper was following behind him. As he rounded a corner, the engineer peered over at his companion with an apologetic expression. “You know, Perceptor, I’m sorry if I upset you back there. It was certainly not my intention to do so. Magnus can be a real stickler for following rules and regulations to the letter. It’s just in his programming. He means well, and at least we’re able to test the new ore without risking anyone’s spark in the process."

Wheeljack fell silent and they continued onward towards the 22‘s primary storage facility. Stopping near a turbo lift, the mechanical engineer turned to look at Perceptor. “I already know that I don’t have what we need in my lab, so I’m just going to focus on getting the parts in the storage room down on Deck 4. However, if we want to also include a fully functioning circulatory system we may have to check the med bay for the appropriate energon conduits and pivots. If you want to look there while I go down to storage, we can kill two birds with one stone as the humans would say. Sound good?"
User avatar
Smokescreen85
Godmaster
Posts: 1634
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:44 pm
Location: South Jersey
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Marcus Rush » Sun May 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Weapon: Automatic Acid-Pellet Gun
Deck 6-Aerialbot Hub

Slingshot finished the final connection to the multiple unit training simulator. He plugged in a few simple code cards containing various specialized scenarios straight from the historical records to serve as backdrops for the coming duels the three Aerialbot fighters would soon partake. The transit from the cargo hold to their new quarters was a trying test in patience, endurance and more importantly for Slingshot a chance to regale his comrades with his heroic deeds in previous squadrons. Of course a few threatening words from Hauler quickly stifled the epic tales for a more obnoxious silence as the simulator was installed and calibrated.

Then of course the three way battle royal was dashed against the invisible rocks of the cosmos. Fearless Leader Junior had managed to arrive mid installation and turn what was going to be a friendly little wager series into a strict military action. Slingshot protested verbosely, but those fell on deaf processors.

Now Slingshot found himself on the short end of the simulation stick. "Great, so now we've gone from Rest and Relaxation procedures to full on military maneuvers." Slingshot shifted his weight as he leaned back against the bulkhead as Hauler and his engineering team disappeared into the corridor and out of view. The smaller flier resisted the urge to verbally protest with the change of situations. Kaon itself was a daunting challenge, but paled in comparison to the Kolarian System and the multiple legions of Ariel Hunters, barbarianesque seekers with a rather annoying habit of exploding on contact regardless of situation.

"Alright, fine." He huffed as he pushed himself off the wall and made his way to the simulator patch. "You better not hold me back Sky Dive. Team with Lowest Score buys high grade for the contingent." He turned back to Air Raid and Fireflight. "You two game?"
Marcus Rush
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9101
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:16 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby sumowrestler » Tue May 14, 2013 10:09 am

Weapon: Saber Blade
Deck 6-Aerialbot Hub

"I trust your flying capabilities, Slingshot. I doubt I'll hold you back any. This should be fun for all involved. The wager should be fine. As for your suggestions, Air Raid, it might be interesting to add in the extra challenge but not too much. The only concern of adding more to the scenario is I don't want us to be in the middle and get called up by Prowl or anyone else. We are the elite and sometimes we have to remember time is as much of a factor as slagged Cons or destroyed buildings. Be glad this isn't a rescue mission or support mission for the likes of the Protectobots or another group. For the time being, I prefer to keep things simple."

Skydive looks over to Fireflight hoping he would be on board with the idea.
sumowrestler
Godmaster
Posts: 1650
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:55 am

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Insidious » Tue May 14, 2013 11:54 am

Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Deck 6-Aerialbot Hub

"Hmm," Fireflight began. Something somebody had said had triggered a thought, but he forgot what it was.

Oh, right. Silverbolt.

Were they really going to wait for him? How long would that wait be? It could get tedious around here.

"....shouldn't we...eh, nevermind. A sim sounds good by me. I haven't had any high grade in a while," he said with a smirk as he looked over at Slingshot and Skydive. He then nodded at Air Raid before patching himself into the simulation device.

Cybertron.

Nice.
User avatar
Insidious
RPG Moderator
Posts: 4367
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:22 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Rex Prime » Tue May 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Motto: "I Have Two Choices, Victory Or Death"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Deck Six--Aerialbot Habitation Suite

Air Raid sighed at Skydive's "denial" for his idea. The flyer really wanted to be in a large-scale battle, at least he is getting a taste of it with seekers. The A.I will not match the intelligence of a real decepticon enemy, the danger-loving autobot hoped that adding extra enemy A.I would help overcome that downside of simulation.

Ah, well. Nothing can be too good as it is a simulation. Good luck Slingshot and Skydive. I will see you in Koan blowing stuff up!. Said Air Raid before he walked to the simulation device next to Fireflight.

The red-and-white flyer patched himself into the device after Fireflight's nod. He was now inside another world...a simulated word. The aerialbot's optics began to see kaon, a decepticon infested city in cybertron. High skyscrapers and gigantic monuments filled the place, however Koan was not Iacon, they were slums compared to Iacon.
Air Raid was satisfied to see cybertronian agriculture again.

"Cybertron, Flying, Decepticons, Fun. That's what i expect to see a few minutes from now. We will have to wait until Skydive sets our objectives before we start soaring and blowing." Said Air Raid to Fireflight. The fun will begin soon.
User avatar
Rex Prime
Vehicon
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Canada, Guelph
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Devastron » Thu May 16, 2013 1:05 pm

Weapon: Energo-Sword
Science Lab

Jetfire nodded as the plan was laid out and everyone moved to begin work. He offered a smile to Wheeljack. “I believe you and Perceptor can handle gathering the materials. Since we are all very eager to work I think it would be more expedient and efficient if I stayed here and prepared the testing equipment." He gave another nod to both Wheeljack and Perceptor as they left the room.

The Air Guardian turned and began examining the work place. He smiled, they were fortunate to be working here in Perceptor’s domain and not Wheeljack’s lab. The Autobot was a certified genius but he doubted that he could match Perceptor’s organizational skills. Every cabinet, shelf and workspace was clearly marked and labeled. He located a workbench the approximate size of an average Cybertronian and began moving the testing equipment to it. They would need a fuel intake monitor, complete systems diagnostic equipment and a chemical analyzer to study the fuel as it worked its way through the armature’s systems. They would also need an electrical system stimulator to help simulate actions and movements in the body they were constructing. All of the equipment was easy to find, but it would take a bit of time to set it up correctly for their tests.

*

Bridge

Kup finally walked onto the bridge of the Autobot vessel. The older Autobot was working his right arm at the shoulder, rotating and lifting it a bit. Finally there was a creek from it and he smiled as it moved more easily. The old timer looked over at Axle. “Let me give a bit of advice to you lad, don’t ever get old. If you do you end up having to work out new kinks in your system every day."

The Autobot warrior moved to the command chair and sat down. It looked like Magnus was still busy with some other work. That wasn’t too surprising really; he was still probably playing a bit of catch up on the events on and around Earth. There certainly was a hell of a lot going on around this once insignificant little planet. The least he could do was help out a bit and listen to whatever information Axle had and then he could pass it along to Magnus directly if he had to. "Now, what have you found out about that group of Bots and Cons on Earth?"
User avatar
Devastron
City Commander
Posts: 3450
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:48 pm

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby The J Writer » Sat May 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Mess Hall

Mirage noticed Tracer and Smokescreen observing him from their corner of the Mess Hall. He would not have been much of a spy if he did not have some basic aptitude at knowing when he was being watched. Besides, Smokescreen was not terribly subtle, at least not to a pair of optics as keen as Mirage's. The spy knew that when the diversionary tactician leaned in to speak to the other Autobot, it was most likely about him, and quite possibly about his loyalties or perceived lack thereof. Nothing new. Most of my so-called comrades don't trust me much farther than they can throw me.

He observed them right back, but rather more subtly, from the corner of his optic. He consumed - drank was too pleasant a word for the concoction - his energon substitue with slow, almost pained sips. I don't recognize the one with Smokescreen, at least not beyond the name and picture in her personnel record. He supressed a look of surprise as a turbofox - a living, functioning turbofox - leapt from beneath the table into Tracer's lap and began to guzzle energon subsititute. A turbofox? I haven't seen one since...Primus knows how long.

In all honestly, Mirage had never really expected to see one again. He had once hunted them on his vast estate and the estates of his high-end friends. But to see one in person, now, in the middle of this endless war...

The spy stood and approached Smokescreen and Tracer. With unusual, even uncharacteristic pleasantness, he spoke.

'Is that...a thoroughbred turbofox?'
The J Writer
Faction Commander
Posts: 4221
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:48 am

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Ember » Sat May 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Motto: "I'm not psycho...I just like psychotic things."
Mess Hall

Tracer kept her optics on the spy for a moment longer only to break her gaze when Smokescreen took her hand into his own and leaned in to whisper to her. She mirrored his actions by also moving in closer so that she could hear the diversionary tactician better.

The information that he revealed was surprising as she had never met any Autobot who would doubt the cause. Of course she was not privy to what was occurring on every battle front or at every outpost. One of the many dilemmas of being assigned to the Guardian.

“Avoid him? Is he dan…" Tracer cut herself off when the ‘Bot in question had suddenly appeared right next to their table asking about, of all things, Razr. The scout quickly leaned back and away from Smokescreen and released his hand.

It took her a moment to process the question she had been asked, but she finally recovered enough to answer. “Y…yes, he is." She sent an unsure glance in Smokescreen’s direction before she set her optics back on Mirage. “Why do you ask?" She asked tentatively while simultaneously tightening her grip on Razr.

Science Lab / Corridors

The dour expression that seemed to be permanently etched on Perceptor’s face grew even deeper by the passing moment. Things were not even progressing. Time was being wasted. Perceptor shook his head. His attention moved from the mechs scattered about the room to that of Wheeljack who finally came round and agreed that time was of the essence and was being wasted by just sitting around and debating. The scientist turned sniper sent a curt nod in the engineer’s direction as he stood from his chair and made his way toward the door.

Perceptor followed ‘Jack out into the corridor where the two rounded a corner and the engineer spoke. An apology. Nice. However, the gesture would not make a difference. What’s done is done. Best move on from here. “Yes, well, there are times when rules are meant to be broken. But no matter, things are now moving forward." He cast his friend a sideways glance before returning his attention back to the corridor in front of them. He let a long silence fall between them before he finally spoke. “Apology accepted." It was the only thing he said before the two of them stopped near the turbo lift.

Wheeljack’s suggestion held merit and therefore did not require any kind of revision. Perceptor nodded his agreement and gestured with a lift of his chin, “I agree. Lead the way." He said.
User avatar
Ember
RPG Moderator
Posts: 2748
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:43 pm

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Smokescreen85 » Sun May 19, 2013 9:47 am

Motto: "Transform and smoke 'em!"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Mess Hall

Smokescreen could tell by the look on Tracer’s faceplate that she was concerned as to why she should avoid Mirage beyond what the diversion expert had just told her. However, before she could question the rallybot further, the spy had approached the pair and asked about Razr. Mirage seemed overly pleasant in his demeanor, which was unusual for the antisocial mech who was normally more concerned with trying to be a bigger jerk than Prowl, if that was even possible. Not likely, Smokey thought to himself, trying to hide a smirk that was beginning to creep onto his visage. Prowl is the epitome of prick-bots everywhere. No one can beat that, not even Mirage.

The red and blue racer caught Tracer’s unsure look as she hesitantly answered the spy’s question before inquiring as to why he was interested in her turbofox. Smokescreen felt the need to intercede on the trouble femme’s behalf as this was the first interaction in quite some time that she has had with another mechanoid besides Smokey, Wheeljack or Axle, who all knew about her mental disorder. Furthermore, Tracer could still be feeling the affects of the tainted Syk, which could cause her emotions to fluctuate erratically if her anxiety got the better of her. That anxiety would only increase if she learned that affluent mechs like Mirage often hunted turbofoxes for sport, a little tidbit of information he'd rather her not know about.

“His name is Razr," Smokescreen added as he peered up at the counter-intelligence expert, forcing a slight smile. “He’s her domesticated pet and is quite harmless, having had all of his shots before being allowed on board an Autobot vessel. I hope Razr’s presence won’t be a problem for you, Mirage. The little guy won’t get in your way. He just follows Tracer around wherever she goes. The two of them are virtually inseparable." The rallybot glanced over at the worried femme, offering her a reassuring smile before returning his gaze to the blue and white spy.

Turbo Lift / Deck 4

Wheeljack smiled when Perceptor agreed to dividing their efforts in order to gather the needed parts that would be required in order to build the Cybertronian armature. “No problem. Thankfully, both the med bay and storage facility are on the same level." Wasting no further time, the mechanical engineer turned around and gained access to the turbo lift via the control pad on the wall, quickly stepping inside. The white mech waited a brief astrosecond for the scientist turned sniper to join him before activating the lift and descending a couple of levels. With a slight shudder, they stopped on Deck 4 as the doors parted down the middle, allowing them access to more hallways of the vast Ark-22.

“Follow me," Wheeljack said as he lead Perceptor out of the turbo lift and traversed another series of corridors before finally arriving at the first destination. “All right, Perceptor, here’s the medical bay. You check here for the circulatory parts we’ll need, energon conduits, pivots, etc. while I head further down the corridor and check the storage room. We’ll meet back at the turbo lift in about two breems. Okay? Comm me if you need help with anything."

Knowing that the scientist/sniper was in as much a rush as he was, the engineer didn’t wait for any kind of response and instead continued down the hallway until he reached the entrance to the storage depot.

Storage Facility

Wheeljack entered his access code, allowing the doors to open with a slight hiss. The mad scientist then crossed the threshold and made his way into the large chamber that was filled with all kinds of spare parts and equipment, neatly stacked on a series of tall shelves that reached high up to the ceiling. A service drone quickly approached the white mech, asking him what he needed in a series of beeps and chirps that only a well versed Cybertronian would understand.

Wheeljack immediately produced a datapad from a hip compartment and typed up a list of what he would need. The Autobot inventor then handed the pad down to the small drone. “I require everything on this list. I suggest using a hover cart as it will be too much to carry otherwise. Think you can handle that?" The drone nodded it’s head in conformation, letting out another series of short sound effects. “Good. Now, get a move on, little fellow. I’m in a bit of a hurry." The service mechanism offered another nod before spinning around and rolling deep into the storage chamber where it would find the parts that Wheeljack required. It was only a matter of time, a luxury that the engineer did not have much of if they were going to get the Ore-13 testing concluded sooner rather than later.
User avatar
Smokescreen85
Godmaster
Posts: 1634
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:44 pm
Location: South Jersey
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby sumowrestler » Tue May 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Weapon: Saber Blade
Deck 6-Aerialbot Hub

Skydive pleased his wing mates were up for this little training exercise. He walks up to the simulator and types in his access code. The scenario takes a couple of astroseconds to load.

"Alright my fellow Aerialbots, time to our wings out and fly."

Skydive transforms into his new Earth alt mode. It will be interesting to see how it handles in comparison to his Cybertronian mode and against the new forms his wing mates have chosen as well.
sumowrestler
Godmaster
Posts: 1650
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:55 am

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Marcus Rush » Sat May 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Weapon: Automatic Acid-Pellet Gun
Deck 6-Aerialbot Hub

Slingshot grabbed the loose patch cable and spun it around his left index finger. His optics narrowed briefly at the transformed version of the squadron executive officer, Sky Dive. First he had to deal with the pompous coward of a leader in Silverbolt, now he had to deal with the overly wound and near drill master. The sniper had just downed two Decepticon fliers and had just wanted to get a couple of free drinks... was that too much?

"Alright," he surrendered to the team assignments. A pull of the linking cable loosed a large length of cord. He plugged one end into the primary CPU of the simulator and adjusted a few controls to better suit his personal style of flying and combat. Knowing full well he relied on distance for his kills, it was only right that the simulator was properly aligned with his preferred tactics.

Before plugging himself in to the harness, Slingshot not so gently plugged the link into Sky Dive's secondary combat computer. Flying in such tight quarters was a suicide pact just waiting to happen, especially with Ultra Magnus stalking the ship. So they would have to rely on the more primitive holographic patches to train. In other words, use avatars of themselves to best the holographic avatars of the Seekers or other fliers that would be programmed into the event.

Slingshot pulled two more lengths of cable and tossed them to Air Raid and Fireflight respectively. The connections were matched to the specifications of each Aerialbot, at least with regards to the access codes that had been entered at the beginning of the loading process. Of course it would be rather hilarious, at least from his perspective, if the all powerful and courageous Air Raid ended up in the airframe of Powerglide or Cosmos. The thought tugged at the ground support's left cheek before thinking better of it. Can't prove you are the best if you don't get the best from your opponent... or can you?

Once the other Aerialbots were logged in, Slingshot got himself to a more comfortable space along side the simulator and tapped the edge of the link plug against one of the unexploded thermal bomb casings. "Lets have some fun, shall we gentle mechs?" With that he opened a chest plate and exposed a small secondary combat computer link. With a small gulp he steeled himself from the discomfort of having his senses being pulled into a simulated world.

The shock was quick and painless, albeit still disturbing. Slingshot found himself flying quietly in his chosen earth vehicle form. The humans had dubbed this particular craft the F-35 Lightning Joint Strike Fighter. He had chosen it due to its relative simple to maintain and its near superior maneuverability. It didn't hurt that of the options it held the largest weapons capacity. Slingshot had also put the design to great effect when he had his brief tangle with Thrust a few cycles back, the innovative Thrust Vector system, was a marvelous addition to his already potent piloting skills.

Slingshot barrel rolled briefly before he stretched out his radar sensors to ping Sky Dive, Air Raid and Fireflight. "Kaon on route. Lets make this more fun. Guy who scraps the braggart Star Scream gets to appoint one of the other three to be cleaner of the Hub for an entire Global Rotation."
Marcus Rush
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9101
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:16 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Insidious » Sun May 26, 2013 3:35 am

Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Deck 6-Aerialbot Hub

"Lots of fun to be had, I'm sure," Fireflight said in response to Air Raid.

Fireflight was in no rush and took the length of cable that he had been handed when Slingshot had finished getting everything set up and patched himself into the simulation program that had been created.

Alt mode set. All systems reading normally. As he looked out across the "familiar" stretch of Cybertron, Fireflight couldn't help but feel a little sad. He knew that this program was simply a compilation of images from how Cybertron used to be. Whatever Cybertron's current state was, he knew it didn't look like this anymore.

But...this was a sim. Challenge his skills, have a little fun. Just relax and enjoy the ride. Humans seemed to do it all the time, if his understanding of video games was correct.

"You would do the Seekers on our first run out. Geez. Can't we get a warm up? Windsweeper or something?"
User avatar
Insidious
RPG Moderator
Posts: 4367
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:22 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Rex Prime » Sun May 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Motto: "I Have Two Choices, Victory Or Death"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Deck 6-Aerialbot Hub-Inside Simulation

Air Raid gazed at Kaon for sometime, and then looking at the purple sky, white dots scattered around it. Cybertron, the transformer's home-world lies in front of him. But it was nothing but a simulation, real Cybertron is all rust and dust. The aerialbot was content with the simulation of Kaon. No seekers appeared yet, nor the objectives. Skydive said that they will have to blow up some certain things as an objective in the simulation, but those objectives weren't set yet, they will be set soon.

"Nah, Seekers are good enough for me" said Air Raid, talking to Fireflight. Now if they wanted to win this little competition, they will have to take advantage of everything. The Aerialbot noticed a large building, probably the largest in Kaon, it seemed like a great factory. It was known that Kaon was filled with factories and workshops. Which is why this city looks so gloomy and dark. The tall building would prove a good vintage point.

"Look Fireflight.." said Air Raid, pointing at the tall building. "This building, i guess it's a factory...is what i think the tallest in the whole city. If we get to the top of the building (which would prove an easy task as we could fly) we could use it as a vintage point. From there we can see all other buildings and areas around Kaon, once Skydive sets the objectives we will have to blow up, we will have a clear view from above. We will use that advantage to know our way to the objectives and we will be the first to get to it and of course.." Air Raid paused for a moment before finishing. "Blow it up".

"Follow Me! Fireflight!" cried Air Raid before transforming into his earthly alt mode and soaring into the sky heading to the tall building. It was a great experience to fly in Cybertron again, even though, Kaon wasn't a pleasant city, it was dark and distressful, like the Decepticons. Air Raid returned to his red-and-white robot mode as he landed on the top of the building.
User avatar
Rex Prime
Vehicon
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Canada, Guelph
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby sumowrestler » Tue May 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Weapon: Saber Blade
Deck 6-Aerialbot Hub-Inside Simulation

After everyone was plugged in, Skydive did the same. This will be interesting to watch his teammates fly over familiar ground, for most part.

"All right, we have two scenarios we will be doing after further consideration of Air Raid's suggestion. The first will be taking out certain military installations while dealing with Seekers. There are five installations and ten squads of five Seekers. Two of five installations are factories, two are weapon platforms, and last is a heavily defended communication hub. Scenario two, if we survive scenario one, will be a rescue operation involving the Hot Spot's Protectobots. They will be trying to rescue some political and military prisoners while we give air support. Our targets will be ten squads of five Sweeps. If any of the Protectobots or prisoners get killed, we will be deducted points from our scores. Laser cannons will be in the mix for both scenarios. These two scenarios will be as much on teamwork with the entire squad as it will be the individual competition. Scenario one begin."

In the not so distant background, two squads of Seekers comes towards the Aerialbots with one from the northwest corner and the second from due north. The northwest corner squad is slightly behind the north squad. The map of Kaon has five large dots on it and the current Seeker squads. All five of the dots are several kilometers behind the current Seekers. Skydive takes lead of Slingshot and angles them towards the northwest squad.

"It is time to see who will survive. Remember to try to have fun as well since I know a couple of us will enjoy stretching our wings and weapons."
sumowrestler
Godmaster
Posts: 1650
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:55 am

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Foxfire13795 » Fri May 31, 2013 3:15 pm

Motto: "Broken Autobots never mend."
Weapon: Magnetic Repellor-Attractor
Science Laboratory

"Agreed," Blaster concurred with the weapons designer, "the less anyone knows of our presence, the better." The communications officer studied the schematics. He pointed to a module and enlarged it on the displayed. "This functions as a transmitter. We can reduce its size significantly since we're only concerned about a global range. This'll also reduce power consumption by a considerable degree."

Blaster frowned and rubbed his chin as he scanned for other components that they could do without or shrink in scale with the rest of the bridge. He leaned forward and adjusted the display with the module's new size and eliminated some older parts of the space bridge's design with updated, more efficient models. Blaster enlarged the visual of the power couplings after he was finished trimming the space bridge's components. "We'll be able to reduce the amount of these in respect with how much we take down the power consumption," said Blaster, knowing it was an obvious statement, but feeling like Ironfist should know his thought process, "Perhaps if Perceptor's ore pans out...we'll need even fewer to power it. What else, Ironfist?" Blaster asked his comrade.
User avatar
Foxfire13795
Targetmaster
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 pm
Location: The Peaceful Tyranny
Watch Foxfire13795 on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Autobot Vessel Ark-22 - Far From Home

Postby Ember » Fri May 31, 2013 8:53 pm

Motto: "I'm not psycho...I just like psychotic things."
Bridge

Axle had entered the bridge ahead of Bluestreak and quickly made his way to the command chair where he had hoped to find Kup. When the old mech wasn’t in sight Axle began to worry. He queried lowly wondering where Kup could be.

While turning in place he kept an audio tuned to Bluestreak for what reason he had no clue. Maybe it was to keep him from going completely mad, or maybe it was out of pity. Either way he was sure to listen, if only partially, to the windbag.

“Yeah. It’s very ironic Blue. But it’s quite possibly our only chance at keeping our species from being wipe out." Axle said while rising up on the tips of his boots to peer over the gunner’s shoulder. The medic let out a frustrated sigh as he finally gave up his search for the absent aged warrior. At Bluestreak’s comment concerning Kup’s advanced age, Axle frowned but it faded when the young mech apologized while at the same time raining reverence upon the highly admired warrior.

“I’m sure you’re right, Blue. He’s probably got some things to…" Axle stopped and turned when he heard the door to the bridge open revealing that all too familiar shoddy green paint job that Kup insisted on not touching up.

Axle smiled at his comment advising him not to get old. The medic followed with his optics as the old timer took a seat in the command chair and wasted no time in getting right down to business. Axle was surprised at just how no nonsense Kup was and actually stammered a moment before he was able to form a full sentence.

“Uh, yes. Of course, sir." The black and green medic pulled a datapad from a storage compartment and easily handed it to the commander. “Sir, this is information Bluestreak and I have gathered recently concerning Rodimus and the other mechs with him." Axle paused for a moment trying to gather his thoughts so that he could present them professionally. “With what we’ve discovered The Fallen has taken possession of Rodimus’s body and has somehow gained control of Hardhead, Hex and two Decepticons." He lowered his optics as the name of his ward slipped from his vocalizer.

A moment passed before he was ready to continue with his report. “Based on the research Blue and I were able to complete, The Fallen is planning to bring about the Apocalypse…in the form of the Lord of Chaos." Axle stepped away from the chair Kup was seated at and began pacing. “The four mechs he has with him were the first seals holding The Chaos Bringer at bay, but now that Rodimus has them he’s only got a few more seals to break before Unicron can enter this universe." He stopped pacing and stood before the older mech. “I know this sounds crazy, and that I probably sound nuts, but this is real and it’s happening. Unless we stop it our race will cease to exist."

Medical Bay – Storage

In relative silence Perceptor followed the resident mad scientist toward each of their intended destinations. He would need to make a stop off in the medical facility and Wheeljack would be headed for a storage facility where the necessary spare parts they needed would be housed.

With a small nod of his head Perceptor accepted his mission while his companion left him and moved on. They would meet back at the turbo lift in little more than two breems so he would have to move quickly.

Unlike most mechs, Perceptor preferred to retrieve his own parts and tools. He never really trusted anyone, or any drones for that matter, with something as important as scientific research and experimentation. No, if he had a choice he would be the one to fetch everything he would need.

When the scientist turned sniper entered the storage locker a drone approached just as expected. Perceptor waved it off only for it to remain in place. “I do not require any assistance. You may proceed with your prior duties." The microscope addressed the small automation before he began to move around it. To his annoyance, however, the drone moved in front of him sending a series of beeps clicks. “No. I’ve already told you I am perfectly capable of retrieving the items I require myself. Now if you will…" Perceptor motioned to his left prompting the drone to float out of the way. It let out a low click followed by a small seemingly downtrodden beep.

Perceptor stopped where he was, raised his head and shut off his optics. He let out a defeated sigh and shook his head. “Alright, fine. Here is a small list of items I am looking for." He produced a pad which quickly caught the attention of the small automation. It beeped several times before grabbing the pad and breezing by the scientist/sniper. With a shake of his head Perceptor moved into the storage area and began picking through the various bins and shelves. With any luck he’d be out and back at the turbo lift long before the allotted two breems.
User avatar
Ember
RPG Moderator
Posts: 2748
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:43 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Solar System - When Earth Is Not Enough

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014