Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Axe Cop

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Axe Cop

Postby njb902 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:39 pm

So has the TV show proved as insane as the comic?

I'm loving nick offerman's voice.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Axe Cop

Postby FortMacs » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:21 am

Weapon: Gatling Cannon
what in the seven hells is axe cop??

and now I venture off to google...
Image
User avatar
FortMacs
City Commander
Posts: 3208
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2002 1:17 am
Location: charlotte, nc
Buy from FortMacs on eBay

Re: Axe Cop

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
So far so good, even if the first episode is just recycled material that's been changed a bit.

It has potential though and I can't wait to see more.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13668
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Axe Cop

Postby Blast Cannon » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Is this show about the adventures of a gynecologist?
Image
We never win at home and we never win away, we lost last week and we lost today, we don't give a f*ck 'cos we're all pissed up... MCFC OK!
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9637
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Axe Cop

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:01 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"

Based on a webcomic that's written a 6 year old and illustrated by his 30 year old brother
http://axecop.com/
It's random, weird, hilarious and pretty f**ked up.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13668
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Axe Cop

Postby njb902 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:38 am

Dead Metal wrote:
Based on a webcomic that's written a 6 year old and illustrated by his 30 year old brother
http://axecop.com/
It's random, weird, hilarious and pretty f**ked up.


I believe he was trolling DM.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Axe Cop

Postby Blast Cannon » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:09 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
njb902 wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Based on a webcomic that's written a 6 year old and illustrated by his 30 year old brother
http://axecop.com/
It's random, weird, hilarious and pretty f**ked up.


I believe he was trolling DM.


REPORTED.
Image
We never win at home and we never win away, we lost last week and we lost today, we don't give a f*ck 'cos we're all pissed up... MCFC OK!
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9637
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Axe Cop

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:17 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Blast Cannon wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Based on a webcomic that's written a 6 year old and illustrated by his 30 year old brother
http://axecop.com/
It's random, weird, hilarious and pretty f**ked up.


I believe he was trolling DM.


REPORTED.

YOU CAN'T JOIN MY TEAM NOW!
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13668
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Axe Cop

Postby njb902 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:26 pm

Dead Metal wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Based on a webcomic that's written a 6 year old and illustrated by his 30 year old brother
http://axecop.com/
It's random, weird, hilarious and pretty f**ked up.


I believe he was trolling DM.


REPORTED.

YOU CAN'T JOIN MY TEAM NOW!


Would that be team DM vs team Burn :michaelbay:
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Axe Cop

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:39 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
njb902 wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Based on a webcomic that's written a 6 year old and illustrated by his 30 year old brother
http://axecop.com/
It's random, weird, hilarious and pretty f**ked up.


I believe he was trolling DM.


REPORTED.

YOU CAN'T JOIN MY TEAM NOW!


Would that be team DM vs team Burn :michaelbay:

I have no problem with our Australian mod friend. :lol:
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13668
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Axe Cop

Postby TulioDude » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:26 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Never heard of him before this.He gave me some good laughs!I would watch this show.
Last edited by TulioDude on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Axe Cop

Postby njb902 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:41 pm

TulioDude wrote:Never heard of him before this.He game some good laughs!I would watch this show.


It's insane, but hilarious.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am


Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014