Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Battleship: So...that just happened [SPOILERS WITHIN]

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Battleship: So...that just happened [SPOILERS WITHIN]

Postby Burn » Wed May 23, 2012 12:24 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:Yes, I enjoyed this film more than The Avengers, even after seeing that film twice.


You're dead to me. :-(
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38128
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Battleship: So...that just happened [SPOILERS WITHIN]

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed May 23, 2012 12:54 am

Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Burn wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Yes, I enjoyed this film more than The Avengers, even after seeing that film twice.


You're dead to me. :-(


...and probably everyone else on these boards. But Battleship was still the most fun movie I have seen this year. :P
............Image
..............................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15364
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: Battleship: So...that just happened [SPOILERS WITHIN]

Postby Burn » Wed May 23, 2012 1:58 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Burn wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Yes, I enjoyed this film more than The Avengers, even after seeing that film twice.


You're dead to me. :-(


...and probably everyone else on these boards.


Not everyone ...

But Battleship was still the most fun movie I have seen this year. :P


Maybe someone slipped you some beer while you were asleep? Image
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38128
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Battleship: So...that just happened [SPOILERS WITHIN]

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed May 23, 2012 2:47 am

Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Burn wrote:Maybe someone slipped you some beer while you were asleep? Image


??? What am I? A dime store hooker? :evil:

:P
............Image
..............................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15364
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: Battleship: So...that just happened [SPOILERS WITHIN]

Postby Capt.Failure » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:05 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Burn wrote:Maybe someone slipped you some beer while you were asleep? Image


??? What am I? A dime store hooker? :evil:

:P


They sell those at dime stores? They still HAVE dime stores? :???:

Also Burn I'll remember you said those things to Rodimus next time you're defending the Transformers films in the live action film forums. :HEADHURTS:
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Re: Battleship: So...that just happened [SPOILERS WITHIN]

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:00 am

Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
I'm going to see the movie again today.
............Image
..............................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15364
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: Battleship: So...that just happened [SPOILERS WITHIN]

Postby Burn » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Capt.Failure wrote:Also Burn I'll remember you said those things to Rodimus next time you're defending the Transformers films in the live action film forums. :HEADHURTS:


You troll the trolls more than I do! Image

I went and saw Battleship on the weekend, my expectations were low so it turned out to not be THAT bad. But far from great.

A few minor plot holes, ANNOYING LENS FLASHES (I hate them) and the soundtrack was done for the sake of there being a soundtrack. It was borderline cheesy. When they were moving the final missile I was expecting the theme from Rocky.

Still better than Gabriel, but nothing will ever be worse than that crap.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38128
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am


Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014