Bay says TF4 is "Chase from Hell."

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Bay says TF4 is "Chase from Hell."

Postby Capt.Failure » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:49 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote: But whatever you wanna think man, you completely ignored the fact that I said the fight with sentinel was decent, so whatever you want to hear/think. I'm not arguing with you on another thread.


Yeah it's hard to argue with me when you're wrong all the time. 8)


Get your head out of your ass.


And show respect to someone who has shown me zero respect since the moment I met them here for such a trite thing as enjoying the films, who's usual level of discourse is, "You like the films so shut up!"

I think not. :D
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:06 am

Re: Bay says TF4 is "Chase from Hell."

Postby Burn » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote: But whatever you wanna think man, you completely ignored the fact that I said the fight with sentinel was decent, so whatever you want to hear/think. I'm not arguing with you on another thread.


Yeah it's hard to argue with me when you're wrong all the time. 8)


Get your head out of your ass.


This may be the movie forum where people THINK they can disregard the rules and say whatever the hell they want, but that's not the case. Your post is out of line and contributes even less to the original topic of this thread then the rest of the discussion going on.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42550
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Bay says TF4 is "Chase from Hell."

Postby flyingKnuckleduster » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:27 am

Capt.Failure wrote:Maybe we'll see bots who have multiple altmodes? A car chase that can quickly turn into a dogfight between fighter jets and back again would be awesome and Bay's the only director insane enough to do it. :michaelbay:


Triple changers would be good. It would make a very complex battle sequence which would never have been done in cinema. However I've heard these promises before...don't think your fooling me Bay 4th time round hehe. :lol:
flyingKnuckleduster


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Defensor ~ 1986 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers Free Ship WITH CARDBACKERS LOOK - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 24 minutes 31 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TITANIUM SERIES DIE-CAST JETFIRE ACTION FIGURE 2006 HASBRO NIP NIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 40 minutes
Takara Transformers Superlink _ Toys R Us Excl Micron/Mini-con _ * Perceptor * - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 10 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Henkei Classics Thrust & Dirge  Limited Japan Variants. MOSC! - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 55 minutes 27 seconds
1988 Transformers Takara Japan Victory Leo Boxed - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 43 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Bust Prime 1 Studio - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 1 minute 1 second
Transformers G1 Parts 1988 OVERLORD tank turret cannon powermaster masterforce - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 17 minutes 22 seconds
G1 PREDAKING All 5 Predacons Transformers Near Complete! FREE SHIP - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 6 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
Twincast / Podcast #148:
"And Rom The Space Knight"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016