This thread is dedicated to the discussion of Transformers customization. Post tips, ideas and sources here.
Moderators: Cyber Bishop, Dead Metal, Seibertron
- Motto: "knowledge is power but rage fuels power"
- Weapon: Sword of Fury
what would be a good base figure for an update/complete design overhaul of the fist oiginal beast machines toy. I've so far only considered animated swoop as a possibility
By Vulcan's Flames
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:38 pm
- Strength: Infinity
- Intelligence: Infinity
- Speed: 10
- Endurance: Infinity
- Rank: 10
- Courage: Infinity
- Firepower: Infinity
- Skill: 10
- Motto: ""In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are [slagged] until we can put our acts together: Not necessarily to Win, but mainly to keep from Losing Completely.""
- Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Maybe for some of the body, but I've always thought that a good Beast Machines custom would benefit from non-Transformers parts, if only for detail purposes (considering how difficult the "technorganic" look is replicated.) Maybe replaces his wings with something from a Justice Hawkman, or find one of those old McFarlane Soul Taker figures for the body pieces? The key place I see Beast Machines customs go wrong is the lack of attention to paint details, because those character models were so thoroughly colored and most people want to skim right over that part for some reason. Good luck and keep us posted!
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:28 pm
- Strength: 6
- Intelligence: 8
- Speed: 3
- Endurance: 10
- Rank: 6
- Courage: 7
- Firepower: 5
- Skill: 8
I'm usung nightslash cheetor
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:05 am
Return to Transtopian Discussion