Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
I prefer the RID version. What do you think?
"Dammit. why is it that you "get" my sketches and Hasbro can't?"
- Posts: 664
- Joined: Mon May 10, 2004 7:01 pm
- Location: Oakville, Ont. Canada
- City Commander
- Posts: 3159
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:20 am
- Location: The Netherlands
- Motto: "Do not consider the wars of the future, instead consider a future without war."
- Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I kinda like Grand, but I do have to admit that RID has the better scheme.
( \ / ) The Bunny
(O.o) Add him to your signature
(> <) Help him rule the world
/_||_\ Prosper at his side
- Posts: 1019
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 6:41 pm
- Location: Horsham, PA
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 8
- Speed: 6
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: N/A
- Courage: 10
- Firepower: 7
- Skill: 8
I like Grand Maximus. The Masterforce series had the best robot designs, on the show anyway. RID is way cool, but that green door looks so out of place.
- Posts: 206
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:11 pm
Most definitely the RID version! The lit up windows on his legs helps drive the point home of just how big he is!
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:53 pm
R.I.D. Brave Max/Fortress Maximus/Fortaleza Maxima
- Posts: 2164
- Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:21 pm
Return to Transformers Toys Discussion
Registered users: BeastProwl, Bing [Bot], BrooklynBombers, chuckdawg1999, Cobotron, CombaticonsCombine?, donny1975, Exabot [Bot], Gauntlet101010, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, JelZe GoldRabbit, mcfmullen, Mkall, MSNbot Media, night18mare, Railbomb, Sabrblade, shocksound96, That_Guy, Yahoo [Bot]