Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Bonecrusher figure

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Bonecrusher figure

Postby GUSTODD76 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:52 pm

:???: Has anyone seen a figure for Bonecrusher yet?
GUSTODD76
Mini-Con
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:00 pm

Postby Dragonslayer » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:57 pm

Motto: "Never underestimate me. You might not live to regret it."
Weapon: Photon Laser
They haven't released any images of Bonecrusher yet. He's the only one we haven't seen (unless they plan on making a Frenzy toy too *shudders*).
Image
User avatar
Dragonslayer
Gestalt
Posts: 2695
News Credits: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Texas
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby AbsumZer0 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:56 pm

Not yet. Listings have him as a deluxe only and based on the packaging images we've seen of the initial releases I'm assuming he's going to be available in a later assortment, probably along with deluxe Starscream and the 08 Camaro Bumblebee.
AbsumZer0
Pretender
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:13 pm

Postby Bluebullet » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:13 pm

Dragonslayer wrote:They haven't released any images of Bonecrusher yet. He's the only one we haven't seen (unless they plan on making a Frenzy toy too *shudders*).

Why would a kid pay $9.99 for a stick chicken when you could simply take an old TV antennae and bend it into a chicken? :-?

Stick chicken. Kinda rolls off the tongue nicely, doesn't it? :grin:
Bluebullet

Postby Nemesis_Apoc » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:25 pm

Heh heh. 'stick chicken'
Image

I Døden finnes all makt
Nemesis_Apoc
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6972
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:43 pm

Postby Fender Bender » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm

Motto: "Whatever doesn't kill me will pay for it's failure."
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
Bluebullet wrote:
Dragonslayer wrote:They haven't released any images of Bonecrusher yet. He's the only one we haven't seen (unless they plan on making a Frenzy toy too *shudders*).

Why would a kid pay $9.99 for a stick chicken when you could simply take an old TV antennae and bend it into a chicken? :-?

Stick chicken. Kinda rolls off the tongue nicely, doesn't it? :grin:


I want a Masterpiece Frenzy... :-(

:P
Image
Fender Bender
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6464
News Credits: 43
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:08 pm
Location: Spencer, WI
Buy from Fender Bender on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Ironhidensh » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:47 pm

They are making a Frenzy toy. He comes as a tiny little thing you put under the hood of Barricade in car mode.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Fender Bender » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:50 pm

Motto: "Whatever doesn't kill me will pay for it's failure."
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
Ironhidensh wrote:They are making a Frenzy toy. He comes as a tiny little thing you put under the hood of Barricade in car mode.


I believe everyone in the thread knows that. What they were talking about was going the route of Energon Kicker and Highwire and making a bigger version of Frenzy to sell for $10.00.
Image
Fender Bender
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6464
News Credits: 43
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:08 pm
Location: Spencer, WI
Buy from Fender Bender on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:25 am

Fender Bender wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:They are making a Frenzy toy. He comes as a tiny little thing you put under the hood of Barricade in car mode.


I believe everyone in the thread knows that. What they were talking about was going the route of Energon Kicker and Highwire and making a bigger version of Frenzy to sell for $10.00.


Oh. Well, it was late. :oops:

But yeah, that would suck.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Barricade » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:47 am

Motto: ""to punish and enslave...""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Fender Bender wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Dragonslayer wrote:They haven't released any images of Bonecrusher yet. He's the only one we haven't seen (unless they plan on making a Frenzy toy too *shudders*).

Why would a kid pay $9.99 for a stick chicken when you could simply take an old TV antennae and bend it into a chicken? :-?

Stick chicken. Kinda rolls off the tongue nicely, doesn't it? :grin:


I want a Masterpiece Frenzy... :-(

:P
life size..... that would be awesome
Image
User avatar
Barricade
Gestalt
Posts: 2257
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:17 pm
Location: Ramstein AB, Germany
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:21 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Ironhidensh wrote:
Fender Bender wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:They are making a Frenzy toy. He comes as a tiny little thing you put under the hood of Barricade in car mode.


I believe everyone in the thread knows that. What they were talking about was going the route of Energon Kicker and Highwire and making a bigger version of Frenzy to sell for $10.00.


Oh. Well, it was late. :oops:

But yeah, that would suck.


Don't feel bad, we can't all be omnipotent like some of the fandom. Some of us just have to make mistakes like the rest of humanity. But...somehow, I think we'll get by. ;)

And no, that's not a jab at you Ironhidensh.

Deluxe Frenzy. Mmm...there's a palatable sell. NOT. It wouldn't even pass the child safety tests...unless he was made entirely out of that crappy soft rubber used for swords and stuff. (which would really suck, because he would slowly slump into a ball.)

....just the prospect makes me giggle like a rabid monkey.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8993
News Credits: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby kjeevah » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:26 am

wow, that's an amazing idea.. a true masterpiece transformer that transforms from a working life sizr stereo into a gangly 4 foot tall robot.. now THAT would be worth seeing

Image
kjeevah
Minibot
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:08 pm


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014