Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Borderlands 2!

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
So who's the fat chick? Scooter's mom?

If so then I hope they talk about her messed up girl parts...
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6076
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby Shadowman » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
BeastProwl wrote:So who's the fat chick? Scooter's mom?

If so then I hope they talk about her messed up girl parts...


What? Ew, no. Moxxi is Scooter's mom. They confirmed that one in the third DLC.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28848
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby craggy » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:20 pm

I already have the Super Ultimate Special Collectors Extreem WTFBBQ Edition pre-ordered, and will be playing through the game with friends (we're aiming for 2 teams, in a race to the finish) for charity.

Loved the first game and had loads of fun with it, but a couple of achievements short on the DLCs. Not sure what class I'll be playing in this one. Mechromancer looks like it might be fun, then there's turret boy and the ninja bloke. I was Mordecai in the first game, but fancy a bit of a change.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4692
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby Heavy B » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
craggy wrote:I already have the Super Ultimate Special Collectors Extreem WTFBBQ Edition pre-ordered, and will be playing through the game with friends (we're aiming for 2 teams, in a race to the finish) for charity.

Loved the first game and had loads of fun with it, but a couple of achievements short on the DLCs. Not sure what class I'll be playing in this one. Mechromancer looks like it might be fun, then there's turret boy and the ninja bloke. I was Mordecai in the first game, but fancy a bit of a change.


Mechromancer won't be out when the game releases, but when she IS released, I'd imagine she'd play like Mordecai, what with the whole "Summoning a sentiant ally" thing going on, much like Axton would play like Roland. But come on. Its a first person shooter, you KNOW you want to dual wield machine guns :D
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby craggy » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Dr. Heavy B wrote:
craggy wrote:I already have the Super Ultimate Special Collectors Extreem WTFBBQ Edition pre-ordered, and will be playing through the game with friends (we're aiming for 2 teams, in a race to the finish) for charity.

Loved the first game and had loads of fun with it, but a couple of achievements short on the DLCs. Not sure what class I'll be playing in this one. Mechromancer looks like it might be fun, then there's turret boy and the ninja bloke. I was Mordecai in the first game, but fancy a bit of a change.


Mechromancer won't be out when the game releases, but when she IS released, I'd imagine she'd play like Mordecai, what with the whole "Summoning a sentiant ally" thing going on, much like Axton would play like Roland. But come on. Its a first person shooter, you KNOW you want to dual wield machine guns :D

haha, I actually don't. Sure, I'd rather the Gunzerker than the girl with the blue balls, but I'm all about Skinny Dude or Duke From GI Joe.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4692
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:05 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Shadowman wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:So who's the fat chick? Scooter's mom?

If so then I hope they talk about her messed up girl parts...


What? Ew, no. Moxxi is Scooter's mom. They confirmed that one in the third DLC.

Never did make it through the Underdome (That's the one, right?)
I hate the Underdome with a fiery passion.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6076
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby Heavy B » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
BeastProwl wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:So who's the fat chick? Scooter's mom?

If so then I hope they talk about her messed up girl parts...


What? Ew, no. Moxxi is Scooter's mom. They confirmed that one in the third DLC.

Never did make it through the Underdome (That's the one, right?)
I hate the Underdome with a fiery passion.

No, it was "The Secret Armory". Durring one of the early missions scooter tells you Moxxi is his mom and he killed lucky, from the Dahl Headlands (he DID tell you he was going to.)

Also, 100% agree on the Underdome. It took me two years to get all five trophies. It can't be done without a good team, or modded weapons, which pisses me off, because I couldn't get either.
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby craggy » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Dr. Heavy B wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:So who's the fat chick? Scooter's mom?

If so then I hope they talk about her messed up girl parts...


What? Ew, no. Moxxi is Scooter's mom. They confirmed that one in the third DLC.

Never did make it through the Underdome (That's the one, right?)
I hate the Underdome with a fiery passion.

No, it was "The Secret Armory". Durring one of the early missions scooter tells you Moxxi is his mom and he killed lucky, from the Dahl Headlands (he DID tell you he was going to.)

Also, 100% agree on the Underdome. It took me two years to get all five trophies. It can't be done without a good team, or modded weapons, which pisses me off, because I couldn't get either.

it'll take longer...maybe...but if you do it on a new low-level character's game, the enemies will be at the same low level. bring a couple of high level guys in to help and you're OP. granted, I've not tried this myself, but really aught to, since I haven't got any of those achievements. Or been to Underdome ever, at all.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4692
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby Heavy B » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
craggy wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:So who's the fat chick? Scooter's mom?

If so then I hope they talk about her messed up girl parts...


What? Ew, no. Moxxi is Scooter's mom. They confirmed that one in the third DLC.

Never did make it through the Underdome (That's the one, right?)
I hate the Underdome with a fiery passion.

No, it was "The Secret Armory". Durring one of the early missions scooter tells you Moxxi is his mom and he killed lucky, from the Dahl Headlands (he DID tell you he was going to.)

Also, 100% agree on the Underdome. It took me two years to get all five trophies. It can't be done without a good team, or modded weapons, which pisses me off, because I couldn't get either.

it'll take longer...maybe...but if you do it on a new low-level character's game, the enemies will be at the same low level. bring a couple of high level guys in to help and you're OP. granted, I've not tried this myself, but really aught to, since I haven't got any of those achievements. Or been to Underdome ever, at all.

Im well aware of that. The problem was getting the people to join, and STAY through the long ass tournamnet.

Dosn't matter, I got them and the rest of the trophies (check the sig)
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby Heavy B » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:45 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Borderlands 2 achievments have been released. Look pretty simmaler to the last game, so platnium hunters, get ready to grind.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game ... ievements/
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:11 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords

He's really douchey.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6076
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby Heavy B » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Jacks got a fake face. Never noticed that before.
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:55 am

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Dr. Heavy B wrote:Jacks got a fake face. Never noticed that before.

Yeah that is new...Who is voicing Handsome Jack? It seems familiar...

God the more I see Zero,the more I wanna play as him. Him or the Commando,I have a feeling there will be alot of Assassins running around on PSN when the game comes out.
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Headmaster
Posts: 1188
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:53 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I noticed it in the doomsday trailer. He's got little things holding it on, go back and watch, its pretty obvious. I bet at the end of the game you see who he really is under that face.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6076
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby LiKwid » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
I'm willing to bet that on day 1 you will see alot of lobbies with at least 2-3 Zero's.

I'll be rockin Axton and a Salvador on day 1.Zero looks cool and all but the chance to have 2 of those turrets on the field is just too tempting. Roland, the soldier from B'lands 1 could be soooooooooOp if you leveled him right, cant wait to see just how powerful you can make Axton..
Image

Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
User avatar
LiKwid
Gestalt
Posts: 2080
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: San Antonio Tx
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby Heavy B » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:21 am

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Just over 2 weeks, a new video to whet your appetite. Almost 7 minutes showing some of the new and returning features.

Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby LiKwid » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
I haven't been this excited for a game since Metal gear solid 4 ( the new ground zeroes looks amazing too!). I played it at the recent gamestop expo in san antonio and its amazing. I just hope the mic support for the ps3 is better because that was the only fault I could give the first game. So excited!!!!! :KREMZEEK:
Image

Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
User avatar
LiKwid
Gestalt
Posts: 2080
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: San Antonio Tx
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Saw this on tv a few weeks ago. This is the best quality I could find it in. This is f*cking awesome.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6076
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby Heavy B » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
DAMNIT GEARBOX, TAKE MY DAMN MONEY. BA-BA-BA-BOOM
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby LiKwid » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Image

Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
User avatar
LiKwid
Gestalt
Posts: 2080
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: San Antonio Tx
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Do not watch, unless your body is ready.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6076
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby Shadowman » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
I think I just peed in my pants a little bit...
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28848
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
So is it a good game? I'm thinking about picking it up when I finish FoC. Yeah, I'm still playing it...
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15483
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby Heavy B » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Rodimus Prime wrote:So is it a good game? I'm thinking about picking it up when I finish FoC. Yeah, I'm still playing it...

Its AMAZING. The only reason I'm not playing now is because I f'd up my back, and I can't play games laying down.
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Borderlands 2!

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Guys. Level cap is being raised, AND the sixth class is revealed. The melee-based Psycho named Krieg.

More here:
http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/gearbox-reveals-new-borderlands-2-vault-hunter-ultimate-vault-hunter-mode/
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Headmaster
Posts: 1188
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games Forum