Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby GuyIncognito » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:27 am

--B-- wrote:Well, its not in driving distance, but at least it is cheaper than Disney or Cali in cost.


Are you in PA? Cheaper than Disney? Airfare to Orlando is much cheaper than airfare to Dallas.

Tidalwavex wrote:my guesses below,i state nothing as fact,it's just my opinion.

I don't like the date for april 26 to 29,2012. because hasbro's NYC toyfair is in the 3rd week of february every year.
Having botcon 2012 in april guarantees that we won't see that many newer proto types different from hasbro's nyc february toy fair.

My guess is SDCC 2012 in july & then SDCC in october will reveal more newer transformers proto types than botcon 2012


Do you ever NOT complain?

New figures will be revealed when they're ready to be revealed, and there's a LOT more to Botcon than seeing a few new prototypes.

Megatron Wolf wrote:so is there a reason why they dint want to come to NY? what are they afraid of us? Never going to get to go to a botcon at this rate.


NYC is probably too expensive. They have to pay to rent the space.
Last edited by Blurrz on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No need to triple post there, champ
User avatar
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Posts: 4706
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:06 am
Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby Midnight_Fox » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:50 am

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Choices, choices.

Do I do Botcon or Adepticon?

Man, why are both in April?
User avatar
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
Posts: 1676
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:26 pm
Location: Prattville, AL
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 am

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
LiKwid wrote:The exclusives are great and all but , getting a chance to hang out with the seibertron crew again is one of the highlites of the whole weekend IMO..


You, me, knuckle down at the bar. This is happening. This is real.

Hopefully Ryan doesn't throw me into a planter this time around...
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15241
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby sedtheeditor » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
YES!!!! Finally! Its coming here! Iv'e waited along time for it to come to TEXAS! :BOT: :BOT: :lol: :lol:
Transform and Roll Out/Fly/Crawl depending on what you transform into.
User avatar
sedtheeditor
Mini-Con
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:20 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 5
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby King Slick » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Weapon: Energon Cutlass
If the money is well in place....I might swing on over. Catch the Amtrak out to Dallas, catch a bus to the rental car...*in sort of a Ferengi-esque voice* map out the storage auction sights for that weekend...and if I get a few good ones...rent a U-Haul to bring home the storage loot... :ic$:
Image
Big trouble in a small package.
King Slick
Gestalt
Posts: 2752
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:59 am
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby Erailea » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:31 pm

GuyIncognito wrote:NYC is probably too expensive. They have to pay to rent the space.


NYC is pricy but they don't have to host it in NYC itself (though they do own a show room there... or so I was told). There are plenty of convention centers and large hotels within an hour or two's radius of the city.

I dunno how much it is to rent the Javits center in NYC, but that building is HUGE and there are other, smaller, locations throughout Manhattan if Hasbro really wanted to be in the city proper.

Hell, there's even Boston and Philly. Both of which are easily gotten to via train from NYC... driving it's about 4 - 5 hours, or something to those means. I'd imagine DC prices would be about the same as NYC, but I could be wrong. DC is 4 or 5 hours from NYC (driving) and there are trains that run there as well. And DC's a great city to be a tourist in! I'm rather biased towards NYC however. Lol.

*sigh* It'd be nice to have one up here. *grumbles about having missed the Rhode Island show a few years ago... but knows she was a poor college student at the time*

ah well. Lol. One can hope for next year. Thought about going this year but, personally, I'd rather go to Yellow Stone and I can't afford to do both.
User avatar
Erailea
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 858
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby --B-- » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:13 pm

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
GuyIncognito wrote:
--B-- wrote:Well, its not in driving distance, but at least it is cheaper than Disney or Cali in cost.


Are you in PA? Cheaper than Disney? Airfare to Orlando is much cheaper than airfare to Dallas.

Tidalwavex wrote:my guesses below,i state nothing as fact,it's just my opinion.

I don't like the date for april 26 to 29,2012. because hasbro's NYC toyfair is in the 3rd week of february every year.
Having botcon 2012 in april guarantees that we won't see that many newer proto types different from hasbro's nyc february toy fair.

My guess is SDCC 2012 in july & then SDCC in october will reveal more newer transformers proto types than botcon 2012


Do you ever NOT complain?

New figures will be revealed when they're ready to be revealed, and there's a LOT more to Botcon than seeing a few new prototypes.

Megatron Wolf wrote:so is there a reason why they dint want to come to NY? what are they afraid of us? Never going to get to go to a botcon at this rate.


NYC is probably too expensive. They have to pay to rent the space.


I meant in cost for being there, not cost to get there.
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
City Commander
Posts: 3247
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: PA
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
This is good. Dallas is only 2 days' drive from where I live, It's halfway to Pasadena. Much better than last year. Already made hotel reservations, bring it on! And it's even sooner than last year. Awesome.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15613
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby El Duque » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Having trouble getting your booked for BotCon 2012? You're in luck, an additional block has been added. BotCon sent out the update below:


Image


Due to the high volume of attendees, we have added an additional block in the hotel for those attending BotCon 2012 in Dallas Texas. Please make your reservations now at BotCon.com. Follow the hotel link. If you did not get the $129 rate for each night, you need to update your reservation as that rate is still good from the Friday before to the Monday after BotCon!

SEE YOU THERE!
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby GetRightRobot » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
El Duque wrote:Having trouble getting your booked for BotCon 2012? You're in luck, an additional block has been added. BotCon sent out the update below:


Image


Due to the high volume of attendees, we have added an additional block in the hotel for those attending BotCon 2012 in Dallas Texas. Please make your reservations now at BotCon.com. Follow the hotel link. If you did not get the $129 rate for each night, you need to update your reservation as that rate is still good from the Friday before to the Monday after BotCon!

SEE YOU THERE!


Sweet!! Airline tickets booked! Anyone gotta layover in ATLANTA on thurs. and wants to get some lunch hit me up!! Wooo HOOO!
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby LiKwid » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Damn did the new blocks already get booked?

Counterpunch wrote:
LiKwid wrote:The exclusives are great and all but , getting a chance to hang out with the seibertron crew again is one of the highlites of the whole weekend IMO..


You, me, knuckle down at the bar. This is happening. This is real.

Hopefully Ryan doesn't throw me into a planter this time around...


Oh yes..it will be just prime..Hopefully there will be plenty of surly waitresses as well...Just hope i dont come down with the friggin hanta virus again, being sick and trying to get hammered enjoy a Con sucks... :KREMZEEK:
Image

Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
User avatar
LiKwid
Gestalt
Posts: 2080
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: San Antonio Tx
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby Blackmoon » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:52 am

Motto: "Life's a b*tch and that's pretty much it."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Why can they never have this thing here in Iowa? We have the Wells Fargo Arena here in Des Moines that's plenty large enough to host it.... I hate being poor and not being able to travel and attend it.
Image


Just thought you might check out my forum board, it's nothing fancy like here but it could be a cool second spot to hang out. :) Just click the link to check it out. Blackmoon's Hideout
User avatar
Blackmoon
Vehicon
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:59 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby Kibble » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my SQUEE!"
Weapon: No Weapon
Blackmoon wrote:Why can they never have this thing here in Iowa?


Is that rhetorical? If not, the answer is because it's Iowa...other than the Iowa Caucus, not exactly a national hot spot. Can you imagine the vitriol if they actually chose Iowa?
User avatar
Kibble
City Commander
Posts: 3629
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:54 am

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby Dogma » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:55 am

I'm about thirty minutes away from this hotel. I might have to make a trip out there, that is, if I can get off work.
Image

"Destiny... you cannot... destroy... my... DESTINY!"
Dogma
Minibot
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby LiKwid » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
El Duque wrote:Having trouble getting your booked for BotCon 2012? You're in luck, an additional block has been added. BotCon sent out the update below:


Image


Due to the high volume of attendees, we have added an additional block in the hotel for those attending BotCon 2012 in Dallas Texas. Please make your reservations now at BotCon.com. Follow the hotel link. If you did not get the $129 rate for each night, you need to update your reservation as that rate is still good from the Friday before to the Monday after BotCon!

SEE YOU THERE!


Well the website still says nothing available so i did a serach on expedia for close hotels and it truns out there is quite a few within a mile of the Hyatt regency and some for a little cheaper( i reccomend avoiding the hotel lawrence though, its horrible)

http://www.expedia.com/Hotel-Search?action=newSearch&inpRfrrId=-56567#A=HOT.SR.Sort.Distance&B=&D=&E=&F=&hideSortType=4&L=4&M=0&N=0&U=25&ts=1323299181493
Image

Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
User avatar
LiKwid
Gestalt
Posts: 2080
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: San Antonio Tx
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby Lazerface » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:33 pm

So what goes on at Botcon? Is it just a showcase for new stuff by Hasbro and Takara, or can I go there and buy G1 off vendors?

Can I just show up at the door and expect to get in, or do I need to buy a ticket early?
Image
User avatar
Lazerface
Minibot
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:02 pm

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby LiKwid » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:03 am

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Lazerface wrote:So what goes on at Botcon? Is it just a showcase for new stuff by Hasbro and Takara, or can I go there and buy G1 off vendors?

Can I just show up at the door and expect to get in, or do I need to buy a ticket early?


Oh man..I remember the questions I had before my first botcon :-B First off it is way more than just a showcase.While alot of stuff does get shown off and teased, especially during the hasbro panels, it is pure Transformer nirvana.

The dealer floor is unreal. You can find almost anything from G1 to the glorious junk piles with peices and parts to any figure imaginable. A thread was started during the 2010 botcon in orlando to accomodate Questions just like yours. Enjoy!

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/an-unofficial-comprehensive-guide-to-botcon-t65910.php
Image

Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
User avatar
LiKwid
Gestalt
Posts: 2080
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: San Antonio Tx
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:56 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
LiKwid wrote:While alot of stuff does get shown off and teased, especially during the hasbro panels, it is pure Transformer nirvana.
Correction, it is TF Nirvana and TF Mecca combined! :grin:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17357
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby Kibble » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:49 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my SQUEE!"
Weapon: No Weapon
However, in my limited experience, the dealer room tends to be overpriced...by a lot! Pretty much your only advantage is you get to see what you're buying prior to purchase, otherwise in most cases you'd save a ton just purchasing online. The one exception is current product such as imports and 3rd Party...you can usually find some decent deals there and avoid shipping fees, provided you have enough space to get it home.
User avatar
Kibble
City Commander
Posts: 3629
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:54 am

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby LiKwid » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Kibble wrote:However, in my limited experience, the dealer room tends to be overpriced...by a lot! Pretty much your only advantage is you get to see what you're buying prior to purchase, otherwise in most cases you'd save a ton just purchasing online. The one exception is current product such as imports and 3rd Party...you can usually find some decent deals there and avoid shipping fees, provided you have enough space to get it home.


Good point..i remember the first time I hit the dealer floor I was hunting for a Shoadow commander set for my price..I managed to talk a guy down from $180 to $110..You can strike deals with some guys as long as you dont try and undercut them completely but some people are out of their minds. I remember a guy was selling a classics Ultra Magnus, loose, no stacks and no windvane for $100..I laughed..


The con does provide a shipping service as well so you can buy stuff there and have it shipped to your home( not sure how well it works but I know its offered)
Image

Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
User avatar
LiKwid
Gestalt
Posts: 2080
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: San Antonio Tx
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby Lazerface » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:34 pm

LiKwid wrote:
Lazerface wrote:So what goes on at Botcon? Is it just a showcase for new stuff by Hasbro and Takara, or can I go there and buy G1 off vendors?

Can I just show up at the door and expect to get in, or do I need to buy a ticket early?


Oh man..I remember the questions I had before my first botcon :-B First off it is way more than just a showcase.While alot of stuff does get shown off and teased, especially during the hasbro panels, it is pure Transformer nirvana.

The dealer floor is unreal. You can find almost anything from G1 to the glorious junk piles with peices and parts to any figure imaginable. A thread was started during the 2010 botcon in orlando to accomodate Questions just like yours. Enjoy!

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/an-unofficial-comprehensive-guide-to-botcon-t65910.php



Thanks!
Image
User avatar
Lazerface
Minibot
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:02 pm

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby Prime Evil » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:53 am

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Kibble wrote:However, in my limited experience, the dealer room tends to be overpriced...by a lot! Pretty much your only advantage is you get to see what you're buying prior to purchase, otherwise in most cases you'd save a ton just purchasing online. The one exception is current product such as imports and 3rd Party...you can usually find some decent deals there and avoid shipping fees, provided you have enough space to get it home.


Yeup. I don't go there to buy any TF's really. All I want is the con set, con exclusives, and the con freebie. I usually have a list of stuff to get, but nothing in the impossible to find area. I prefer to buy online still because of the better deals. My instant gratification will be the con toys. Don't get me wrong though, I will probably have at least one piece that I'm searching for and if it's there for a reasonable price, I'll pull the trigger. :grin:
Image
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
User avatar
Prime Evil
City Commander
Posts: 3145
News Credits: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:22 am
Location: West Chester, PA
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby Prime Evil » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:15 pm

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Lazerface wrote:
LiKwid wrote:
Lazerface wrote:So what goes on at Botcon? Is it just a showcase for new stuff by Hasbro and Takara, or can I go there and buy G1 off vendors?

Can I just show up at the door and expect to get in, or do I need to buy a ticket early?


Oh man..I remember the questions I had before my first botcon :-B First off it is way more than just a showcase.While alot of stuff does get shown off and teased, especially during the hasbro panels, it is pure Transformer nirvana.

The dealer floor is unreal. You can find almost anything from G1 to the glorious junk piles with peices and parts to any figure imaginable. A thread was started during the 2010 botcon in orlando to accomodate Questions just like yours. Enjoy!

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/an-unofficial-comprehensive-guide-to-botcon-t65910.php



Thanks!


I say this whenever anyone asks, but I go for:

1)Botcon friends. These are the people that make the con worth going to each year. Bonds with them are completely different then the bond I have with my local friends. And not only that, but I tend to be just completely loose around these guys. I don't drink, but when I'm around fellow collectors, it's whatever goes until whatever hours.

2)Botcon panels and news. This is what you'll be doing most of the day during Botcon. (besides meandering around the dealer room) Voice panels are always fun. Hasbro panels are informative. There's also TF club info for this year and next. IDW panel for comic news. And really lots of other panels and activities. At night, there is usually some kind of social function or gathering.

3)The custom class. That is if you can get into it. I was able to get in two year's ago and was really an eye opener for me. I realized how much fun and exhausting it was. Not only that, but you come out of the con with an extra figure that is super exclusive. And if anyone is in there for the first time this year, you DO NOT have to follow the laid out figure presented. You will have access to paints of all kind and tools. They have no problems with you completely making your own character.

4)The con toys. Nuff said.

5)Just enjoy yourself and the atmosphere. We are all geeks of the same beast. Toy collectors, gamers, sci fi geeks, movies, etc. It's really easy to get lost in the fun there
Image
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
User avatar
Prime Evil
City Commander
Posts: 3145
News Credits: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:22 am
Location: West Chester, PA
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby SirSoundwaveIV » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:27 am

Motto: "Wreck And Rock"
Weapon: Double-Barrelled Air-Compressor Cannon
Well crap, during school and too far away from Green Bay to take a shot at going...ah well. I'll make my first botcon some other time I suppose.
SirSoundwaveIV
Minibot
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:47 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2012 in Dallas, TX from April 26 to 29th

Postby Lazerface » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:56 pm

So I'm pretty sure I'll be going to this for the first time. I just have to decide if I should do general admission or buy one of the packages. When do they normally announce what the exclusive toys will be? Can someone point me to pictures of the previous exclusives? Thanks.

Edit* I guess there are lots of exclusives that can be bought, but I was just curious what they have given away with the ticket packages in the past.
Image
User avatar
Lazerface
Minibot
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014