Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby robofreak » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:21 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:If you ask me, it's gonna be something relating to the Generations and Reveal the Shield lines. Don't ask me what, so far we've had:

2005: a random story
2006: the prelude to Beast Wars
2007: Classics
2008: Shattered Glass
2009: Wings of Honor, the era before the Great War retold
2010: Generation 2 retold
2011: Animated



I'm thinking Shattered Glass is going to get revisited, but I'm holding out for Diaclone.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby Midnight_Fox » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
LiKwid wrote:Anyone wanna pose a Theme for 2012? Im sayin it's gonna be beast wars...


They already did Beast Wars in 2006.


But not ANIMATED Beast Wars.


And how would they pull that off, pre tell? :)



It would require the Maximals to keep vehicle modes(thus allowing Cheetor to be shoe-horned in) instead of animal modes, but there's enough animals to cover some Preds:

Grimlock with a head resculpt for Megs
Swoop as Terrorsaur
Remold of Blackarachnia as Tarantulas

Sentinel Prime with head resculpt as Primal(cause he's a truck, not a monkey ;) )
Voyager Bulkhead with head reculpt as Rhinox

There was more, but without our notes from Botcon, I forget the rest.
User avatar
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
Posts: 1676
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:26 pm
Location: Prattville, AL
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby dinogeist » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:06 pm

IMHO,Hasbro never sold the Diaclone nor microchange colored TF toys in America. only takara sold them in Japan.

IMHO,I don't think Hasbro would allow fun pub & the botcon crew to celebrate the Diaclone/microchange theme at botcon's convention. because hasbro never sold these diaclone characters/color schemes around the world.

IMHO,I don't think hasbro would want fun pub/botcon crew to celebrate brave nor the 1980's gobot characters/colors. as hasbro never sold this stuff in america during the 1980's & 1990's.

Yeah I'd love to see a brave dino-geist repaint with new head using either the 2005 ultra sized scourge mold or 2001 rid voyager megatron mold.

I'd also love to see a renegdaes gobots Cykill botcon toy using either the animated oil-slick mold or the RTS Wreckgar toy mold.
User avatar
dinogeist
Godmaster
Posts: 1621
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
deathy wrote:IMHO,Hasbro never sold the Diaclone nor microchange colored TF toys in America. only takara sold them in Japan.


Diakron and Kronoform were direct US releases of Diaclone toys, sold by Takara. The releases included a black Ironhide and a red Sunstreaker.

IMHO,I don't think Hasbro would allow fun pub & the botcon crew to celebrate the Diaclone/microchange theme at botcon's convention. because hasbro never sold these diaclone characters/color schemes around the world.


See my above answer. True, they were US-only, but Hasbro has close ties with TakaraTomy.

IMHO,I don't think hasbro would want fun pub/botcon crew to celebrate brave nor the 1980's gobot characters/colors. as hasbro never sold this stuff in america during the 1980's & 1990's.


Then explain BotCon Bug Bite, Movie Fracture, and RotF Deadlift to me. It's perfectly legal, since Hasbro acquired Tonka and with it, the Gobot franchise, but not the molds.

Also, Hasbro can use Takara characters for their releases. Case in point: Sunstorm.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower and Wedge (Heavy Load acquired)
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14746
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby dinogeist » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:35 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
deathy wrote:IMHO,Hasbro never sold the Diaclone nor microchange colored TF toys in America. only takara sold them in Japan.


Diakron and Kronoform were direct US releases of Diaclone toys, sold by Takara. The releases included a black Ironhide and a red Sunstreaker.

IMHO,I don't think Hasbro would allow fun pub & the botcon crew to celebrate the Diaclone/microchange theme at botcon's convention. because hasbro never sold these diaclone characters/color schemes around the world.


See my above answer. True, they were US-only, but Hasbro has close ties with TakaraTomy.

IMHO,I don't think hasbro would want fun pub/botcon crew to celebrate brave nor the 1980's gobot characters/colors. as hasbro never sold this stuff in america during the 1980's & 1990's.


Then explain BotCon Bug Bite, Movie Fracture, and RotF Deadlift to me. It's perfectly legal, since Hasbro acquired Tonka and with it, the Gobot franchise, but not the molds.

Also, Hasbro can use Takara characters for their releases. Case in point: Sunstorm.


But those were RUMORED to be sold by takara before they put the hasbro contact into place. even though takara had e'm on the shelf with thev hasbro versions. these were most likely takara over stock or stuff the stores still had on shelves because they didn't sell out faster enough.

Yeah but that's only celebrating one figure. to actually go the extra mile & celebrate the whole entire 1980's Go-bot theme. by having all the botcon convention toys being renegades & guardian gobots would not be in hasbro best interest to advertise & promote Bandai's 1980's go-bots toy line. I just don't see hasbro agreeing to make fun pub do this.

but hasbro never sold them around the world. so to celebrate something you never sold isn't something I see hasbro allowing fun pub to do

At best if takara ever sponsors a fan convention in Japan. I can see this idea working over their. with repainting classics/generations/rts molds in diaclone/microchange colors.

Didn't hasbro create the "sunstorm" name For their Media fiction?
User avatar
dinogeist
Godmaster
Posts: 1621
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
OK, time to wiki you into submission:

Diakron. An excerpt:

Released in 1983, Diakron: Robot/Cars Of The Future was a small toyline sold directly by Takara in the United States. It is notable for essentially being a direct port of Takara's Diaclone toyline, and featured several toys that would, mere months later, be released as Transformers by Hasbro.

Following the establishment of Takara's partnership with Hasbro, Diakron ceased production. It was functionally replaced by Kronoform, an American toyline from Takara that featured Diaclone and Microman toys which were not released as Transformers.


It's fact, not rumored ;)

And I never said revive the whole Gobot series. If anything, now they're integrated into Transformers society after their Universe was erased by a temporal fluke caused by the destruction of Unicron in the Marvel comics. That same event caused the creation of the Classicsverse if I may add. Guardians are Autobots and Renegades are Decepticons. Problem solved. I'm not expecting a Gobot boxset though, maybe one or two thrown in like they did with Bug Bite.

And about worldwide releases, here are toys that were never released worldwide, yet received BotCon toys:

- Thunderclash
- Scorch (as Turbomaster)
- Ironfist
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower and Wedge (Heavy Load acquired)
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14746
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby dinogeist » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:46 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:OK, time to wiki you into submission:

Diakron. An excerpt:

Released in 1983, Diakron: Robot/Cars Of The Future was a small toyline sold directly by Takara in the United States. It is notable for essentially being a direct port of Takara's Diaclone toyline, and featured several toys that would, mere months later, be released as Transformers by Hasbro.

Following the establishment of Takara's partnership with Hasbro, Diakron ceased production. It was functionally replaced by Kronoform, an American toyline from Takara that featured Diaclone and Microman toys which were not released as Transformers.


It's fact, not rumored ;)

And I never said revive the whole Gobot series. If anything, now they're integrated into Transformers society after their Universe was erased by a temporal fluke caused by the destruction of Unicron in the Marvel comics. That same event caused the creation of the Classicsverse if I may add. Guardians are Autobots and Renegades are Decepticons. Problem solved. I'm not expecting a Gobot boxset though, maybe one or two thrown in like they did with Bug Bite.

And about worldwide releases, here are toys that were never released worldwide, yet received BotCon toys:

- Thunderclash
- Scorch (as Turbomaster)
- Ironfist


Personally,If I had to write the 1980's Gobots(renegades & guardians) into the existing TF story. i'd do 2 options: (1) have the gobots live on a planet nearby to cybertron. like the junkions live nearby cybertron & the first planet that got destroyed by unicron lived nearby to cybertron..

I suspose the TF fiction could further say,that the gobots were originally from cybertron but left cybertron because of the violenrt wars.

or the gobots were a lost transformers colony thought gone & recently found. like the minicons & those transformers living on different planets in the galaxy force/cybertron cartoon series.

(2) Have the gobots exist in a parallel universe/alternate reality. where in this alternate rality/universe,the gobots take on the role as the transformers. so of what the DW TF Energon comic did for the alternate realities of various different transformers toy lines/media cartoon/comic series
User avatar
dinogeist
Godmaster
Posts: 1621
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Well, thing is, the Gobots aren't true robots: they're cyborgs. Their bodies may be mechanical, but they still had an organic brain.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower and Wedge (Heavy Load acquired)
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14746
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby dinogeist » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:55 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, thing is, the Gobots aren't true robots: they're cyborgs. Their bodies may be mechanical, but they still had an organic brain.


Yeah that sounds like a major problem to get around. if they ignore the cyborg/human brain part. then it's not a true update. it's more of a revised/what if version. which would upset tons of fans.

I remember reading that gobots were once like humans in organic appearance but had to convert their bodies into cyborgs in order to survive on their planet gobotron after a disaster happened.
User avatar
dinogeist
Godmaster
Posts: 1621
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby Flux Convoy » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
LiKwid wrote: Also for flux, so is my Bull mastiff, he loves new people 8-}

PUPPY! :)

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:They already did Beast Wars in 2006.

So? Besides 2006 and this past year, everything has been Classics related. Don't believe me? Let's revisit a bit. :)
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:2005: a random story
2006: the prelude to Beast Wars
2007: Classics
2008: Shattered Glass
2009: Wings of Honor, the era before the Great War retold
2010: Generation 2 retold
2011: Animated

2005: Currently being repurposed and shoehorned into the G1 Classics styled fiction.
2007: Straight up Classics with the Gobots twist for funsies.
2008: Separate universe, separate story... driven by Classics Cliffjumper, Classics toy molds and the club fiction. Shattered Glass Autobots intend to invade what we know of as the G1 Classics universe eventually.
2009: Sure, it's a separate theme but these are also intended for the G1 Classics storyline that the club continues to drive.
2010: Are we seeing a pattern yet? These characters are the natural progression of G1 Classics continuing the club retelling and driving the fiction in their way.
So really, we haven't seen too many original ideas from the Botcon themes. For them to revisit a very specific theme from a given year would be fine with me but not very likely. Honestly, I'd love a year where we got bits of all the FunPub themes so far as toys. Pre-BW and SG would be my bigger wants at this point though.
:BOT:
Image
User avatar
Flux Convoy
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6534
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:59 am
Location: Spinning my wheels into the void.
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby dinogeist » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Flux Convoy wrote:
LiKwid wrote: Also for flux, so is my Bull mastiff, he loves new people 8-}

PUPPY! :)

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:They already did Beast Wars in 2006.

So? Besides 2006 and this past year, everything has been Classics related. Don't believe me? Let's revisit a bit. :)
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:2005: a random story
2006: the prelude to Beast Wars
2007: Classics
2008: Shattered Glass
2009: Wings of Honor, the era before the Great War retold
2010: Generation 2 retold
2011: Animated

2005: Currently being repurposed and shoehorned into the G1 Classics styled fiction.
2007: Straight up Classics with the Gobots twist for funsies.
2008: Separate universe, separate story... driven by Classics Cliffjumper, Classics toy molds and the club fiction. Shattered Glass Autobots intend to invade what we know of as the G1 Classics universe eventually.
2009: Sure, it's a separate theme but these are also intended for the G1 Classics storyline that the club continues to drive.
2010: Are we seeing a pattern yet? These characters are the natural progression of G1 Classics continuing the club retelling and driving the fiction in their way.
So really, we haven't seen too many original ideas from the Botcon themes. For them to revisit a very specific theme from a given year would be fine with me but not very likely. Honestly, I'd love a year where we got bits of all the FunPub themes so far as toys. Pre-BW and SG would be my bigger wants at this point though.
:BOT:


Maybe funpub in 2012 can do a Botcon convention beastmachines or even better a Transtech theme.
User avatar
dinogeist
Godmaster
Posts: 1621
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby Wing Saber II » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
I vote Houston, Texas so I can go for the first time!
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby Stormer » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Motto: "I just want to teleport in, destroy some monsters, damage some property and teleport out."
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Wing Saber II wrote:I vote Houston, Texas so I can go for the first time!


That's a little closer to me than California OR Florida...I'd be good with that.

Wish there was a poll set up so we could all vote on where the next convention would be...Hmmmmm....Think The Powers That Be would listen?
Image
User avatar
Stormer
Vehicon
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:37 am
Location: The Mile High City
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby NTESHFT » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Wing Saber II wrote:I vote Houston, Texas so I can go for the first time!



Dude, I'd be fine with that, too. But we just built a huge , awesome convention center here in Jackson, MS. I know my wishful thinking has gone to extremes, but it would be nice to get at least one event worth talking about here in this F'd up state. It seems like all we get are gun and knife shows here.
Image
User avatar
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Posts: 1292
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm
Location: Dirty South
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby King Slick » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Weapon: Energon Cutlass
robofreak wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:Yup, and I'm a snuggler. You've been warned.
:BOT:


kinky

I could probably house a few of you during Botcon if it came to Phoenix. It needs to be announced here first though.


With the upgrades at Harris Ak-Chin it would be exciting if it's just about in my back yard in/near my "backyard"...we also have Fransisco Grande just outside of Casa Grande, but I don't know if the facilities there would be big enough. I could show Ryan a place aside from Sonic that sells Chicago style hot dogs near downtown. The fish and chip plate, left a little to be desired.

Then well, I'm not sure if CAC would agree to be over-run by Cybertronians for an entire weekend.

Guess I am a little to willing to hand over my town to Cybertronian law....but then that might not be so bad... :twisted:
Image
Big trouble in a small package.
King Slick
Gestalt
Posts: 2752
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:59 am
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby 3.8TransAM » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:13 pm

It's going to be Chicago again.

I am willing it to happen
Watching since episode 1 aired in 84
Reading since #4 released in 84
GM for life.
If it's not G1 it's not canon
Da Bears
3.8TransAM
Vehicon
Posts: 399
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:08 am
Location: Nw Indiana

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby FellintoOblivion » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:15 am

WolfDawg wrote:I know it won't happen, but it'd be nice to have a Botcon in New Orleans! ...Or at least somewhere closer (Orlando doesn't count because it takes like 8-10 hours to get there from here!). :BOOM:


Not if you take a boat across the Gulf :p
Looking for the Megatron gun (or just the stock) that came with 20th anniversary MP Optimus Prime.
FellintoOblivion
Vehicon
Posts: 381
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:38 am

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby LadyBug » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:11 pm

When do they usually announce what location Botcon will take place at? I'm trying to plan my 2012 conventions, and I would love to go to Botcon. But, I'm also trying to save up for San Diego Comic-Con next year; so I kind of need to know soon.
User avatar
LadyBug
Vehicon
Posts: 307
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
LadyBug wrote:When do they usually announce what location Botcon will take place at? I'm trying to plan my 2012 conventions, and I would love to go to Botcon. But, I'm also trying to save up for San Diego Comic-Con next year; so I kind of need to know soon.


There is no "usually".

Despite the convention happening every year and the sway of a multi-national toy company leading the way, it's a big cluster fuuuuuuuuuun time until booking and registration.

In the end, a wizard makes the convention appear and you have to do some **** like running into a wall at a train station to convince yourself you are there.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15241
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby Eclipsica » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Motto: "Here to enjoy my "mental illness" of TF fandom."
Being biased like some others, I can say"Botcon come to VT". Being realistic, I just know almost nobody wants to come to VT.
User avatar
Eclipsica
Micromaster
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:03 pm
Location: Southern VT
Buy from Eclipsica on eBay

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Eclipsica wrote:Being biased like some others, I can say"Botcon come to VT". Being realistic, I just know almost nobody wants to come to VT.


I wouldn't mind. BotCon and Ben & Jerry's in the same trip? HELLZ YEAH!

Seriously, I really hope it's either on the East Coast or in the Midwest in 2012. Or Texas.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15609
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby LadyBug » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Eclipsica wrote:Being biased like some others, I can say"Botcon come to VT". Being realistic, I just know almost nobody wants to come to VT.


I wouldn't mind. BotCon and Ben & Jerry's in the same trip? HELLZ YEAH!

Seriously, I really hope it's either on the East Coast or in the Midwest in 2012. Or Texas.


I'm really hoping the Midwest my self. I have plans to swing by both San Diego Comic-Con and BotCon next year, so I need to save up on traveling expenses for both cons.
User avatar
LadyBug
Vehicon
Posts: 307
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Botcon 2012 location announced yet?

Postby matrixquest » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:32 am

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I agree with mkall on having BotCon 2012 in Hawaii. But it has to be in Oahu.
matrixquest
Mini-Con
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:28 am

Next

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014