We are thrilled to announce that the one and only PETER CULLEN will be joining us at BotCon 2012! Best known as the voice behind the wise and heroic AUTOBOT leader OPTIMUS PRIME in the popular 1980s cartoon series "The Transformers" and in the 1986 animated film "The Transformers: The Movie", he reprised the role again for the three Blockbuster Michael Bay live action Transformers movies. He currently can be heard voicing OPTIMUS PRIME in the award winning "Transformers: Prime" series, now in its second season on the HUB network.
Don't miss out on seeing Peter at BotCon 2012! Registration will be available again in the coming days so it is not too late to be part of the greatest Transformers event of the year!
If you drop the "Prime" part, that makes it six "Optimuses" (since Garry Chalk voiced two, and Peter Cullen voiced three).UltraPrimal wrote:3 Optimus Primes, 1 Con!
Hope he shows up too. Barely got to talk to him last year.Rated X wrote:Like we didnt see this one coming. This will be his 3rd year in a row. (maybe longer but I wasnt there in 2009)I love Peter Cullen and think he should just come every year mandatory. So when will the inevitable "Stan Bush at Botcon 2012" announcement come ???
datguy86 wrote:This is the second TFCC toy named after a vibrator, yes?
Transformers Animated Art Director Derrick J. Wyatt will be joining us at BotCon 2012 for a panel looking back at his time on the Animated Transformers cartoon series and to sign autographs.
Derrick joins the very amazing list of guests attending BotCon 2012 in Dallas, Texas. If you haven't registered yet, it is not too late! Click the "Register" button from the left menu bar and be part of the biggest Transformers event of the year!
BotCon wrote:The BotCon 2012 Artist Alley will be filled with a number of amazing Transformers artists and our next announcement is no exception. Casey Coller, known for his work on IDW's All Hail Megatron, the Ironhide 4-part series and various projects for the Transformers Collectors' Club, will be on hand with a selection of amazing art prints for sale.
Be sure to stop by and check out Casey at the BotCon 2012 Artist Alley!
Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable.
Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
BeastProwl wrote:Is he going to be handing out pictures of BLUE-ticus?
Sabrblade wrote:BeastProwl wrote:Is he going to be handing out pictures of BLUE-ticus?
BotCon wrote:NOTE: The following procedure applies ONLY to Peter Cullen!
Mr. Cullen is very limited in the number of autographs that he can sign at any show. We are very fortunate that he will be attending BotCon this year. In order to be as fair to every fan at the show as possible, and to help you maximize your BotCon experience by not waiting in a very long line for Mr. Cullen, we will be instituting a random drawing for his autograph line. This is how the procedure will go:
1. Mr. Cullen will be signing 125 autographs.
2. Each person who is a registered guest at BotCon will have one entry in the autograph drawing. You do not need to do anything as we have entered your name into a database that will randomly pick the attendees that are eligible for Mr. Cullen's autograph.
3. General Admission attendees who purchase an autograph band will also be put into the drawing, provided that they purchase their autograph band before 11:00 AM, Saturday April 28, 2012.
4. After the list is generated (around noon) we will post it online at BotCon.com, tweet that it is posted and have a printed copy posted on the room-to-room trading board.
5. If your name is on the list, you will need to go to the info booth and receive your autograph ticket.
6. Names will be listed by last name, first name, city, postal code and country to avoid any confusion.
7. At 1:30 PM the line will start for Mr. Cullen's autograph. There is no reason to line up early, as Mr. Cullen will sign for each person in the line.
8. You will be allowed ONE item to sign, please have it out and ready to go when you get to the front of the line.
9. Please move along as fast as you can so that we can get everyone through the line in the allotted time. You can have a friend take your picture during the autograph signing but there will not be time to pose with Mr. Cullen.
10. These tickets are NOT transferrable. We will recheck the names drawn when you get to the front of the autograph line in order to audit that you were chosen in the drawing.