has posted the following guidelines regarding obtaining Peter Cullen's autograph, which will be limited to 125. Please see below:
BotCon wrote:NOTE: The following procedure applies ONLY to Peter Cullen!
Mr. Cullen is very limited in the number of autographs that he can sign at any show. We are very fortunate that he will be attending BotCon this year. In order to be as fair to every fan at the show as possible, and to help you maximize your BotCon experience by not waiting in a very long line for Mr. Cullen, we will be instituting a random drawing for his autograph line. This is how the procedure will go:
1. Mr. Cullen will be signing 125 autographs.
2. Each person who is a registered guest at BotCon will have one entry in the autograph drawing. You do not need to do anything as we have entered your name into a database that will randomly pick the attendees that are eligible for Mr. Cullen's autograph.
3. General Admission attendees who purchase an autograph band will also be put into the drawing, provided that they purchase their autograph band before 11:00 AM, Saturday April 28, 2012.
4. After the list is generated (around noon) we will post it online at BotCon.com, tweet that it is posted and have a printed copy posted on the room-to-room trading board.
5. If your name is on the list, you will need to go to the info booth and receive your autograph ticket.
6. Names will be listed by last name, first name, city, postal code and country to avoid any confusion.
7. At 1:30 PM the line will start for Mr. Cullen's autograph. There is no reason to line up early, as Mr. Cullen will sign for each person in the line.
8. You will be allowed ONE item to sign, please have it out and ready to go when you get to the front of the line.
9. Please move along as fast as you can so that we can get everyone through the line in the allotted time. You can have a friend take your picture during the autograph signing but there will not be time to pose with Mr. Cullen.
10. These tickets are NOT transferrable. We will recheck the names drawn when you get to the front of the autograph line in order to audit that you were chosen in the drawing.