Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

BotCon 2012 Treadshot Revealed

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: BotCon 2012 Treadshot Revealed

Postby phase » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Motto: "I shall always haunt you, even in death."
Weapon: Overrider Rifle
Trikeboy wrote:I'm happy with this one, good mold and good paint job. For those complaining he isn't a gun, not all SG Transformers are from G1, just ask Demolisher:

Image

Yes, but "Transhuman" just revealed that the non-G1 SG characters (Side Burn, Jetstorm, and Demolishor) are not as they seem. This also leads me to believe that Universe Treadshot is/was the same guy as G1 Treadshot, also due to the small-to-no amounts of fiction they received. :-B 8)
Image

This is the Secret Police. Prepare to die.
phase
Minibot
Posts: 160
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:30 pm
Buy from phase on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: BotCon 2012 Treadshot Revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
phase wrote:
Trikeboy wrote:I'm happy with this one, good mold and good paint job. For those complaining he isn't a gun, not all SG Transformers are from G1, just ask Demolisher:

Image

Yes, but "Transhuman" just revealed that the non-G1 SG characters (Side Burn, Jetstorm, and Demolishor) are not as they seem. This also leads me to believe that Universe Treadshot is/was the same guy as G1 Treadshot, also due to the small-to-no amounts of fiction they received. :-B 8)
But don't forget that there IS a G1 Side Burn now, so SG Side Burn isn't technically a non-G1 SG character anymore. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16362
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: BotCon 2012 Treadshot Revealed

Postby Blurrz » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Holy cripes our multiverse singularity is worse than DC.
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11526
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: BotCon 2012 Treadshot Revealed

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Can someone tell me who G1 Treadshot was? Can't find him on tfu.info
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3331
News Credits: 32
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: BotCon 2012 Treadshot Revealed

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Motto: "Little bit o' bg, not enough to do you any harm"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Can someone tell me who G1 Treadshot was? Can't find him on tfu.info


Action Master


Image
Image

People need to quit being butt hurt that the Bay movies are not G1. That's like saying you hate Transformers Prime because it's nothing like Armada.
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 3411
News Credits: 20
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: BotCon 2012 Treadshot Revealed

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Can someone tell me who G1 Treadshot was? Can't find him on tfu.info


Action Master


Image


Thanks. For some reason I was thinking Action Masters as G2
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3331
News Credits: 32
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: BotCon 2012 Treadshot Revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Blurrz wrote:Holy cripes our multiverse singularity is worse than DC.
I think you've confuzzled "Multiversal Singularity" with just "Multiverse". ;) :-B
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16362
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: BotCon 2012 Treadshot Revealed

Postby phase » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:11 am

Motto: "I shall always haunt you, even in death."
Weapon: Overrider Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
phase wrote:
Trikeboy wrote:I'm happy with this one, good mold and good paint job. For those complaining he isn't a gun, not all SG Transformers are from G1, just ask Demolisher:

Image

Yes, but "Transhuman" just revealed that the non-G1 SG characters (Side Burn, Jetstorm, and Demolishor) are not as they seem. This also leads me to believe that Universe Treadshot is/was the same guy as G1 Treadshot, also due to the small-to-no amounts of fiction they received. :-B 8)
But don't forget that there IS a G1 Side Burn now, so SG Side Burn isn't technically a non-G1 SG character anymore. ;)

However, SG Side Burn came before G1 Side Burn. Also, his body is a repurposing of Universe RiD Side Burn. Besides, while Jetstorm is technically a G1 character's counterpart, all them are the odd-man out in their factions. (Except for Jetstorm's lack of one.) :-?
Image

This is the Secret Police. Prepare to die.
phase
Minibot
Posts: 160
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:30 pm
Buy from phase on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: BotCon 2012 Treadshot Revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:16 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
phase wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
phase wrote:Yes, but "Transhuman" just revealed that the non-G1 SG characters (Side Burn, Jetstorm, and Demolishor) are not as they seem. This also leads me to believe that Universe Treadshot is/was the same guy as G1 Treadshot, also due to the small-to-no amounts of fiction they received. :-B 8)
But don't forget that there IS a G1 Side Burn now, so SG Side Burn isn't technically a non-G1 SG character anymore. ;)

However, SG Side Burn came before G1 Side Burn. Also, his body is a repurposing of Universe RiD Side Burn. Besides, while Jetstorm is technically a G1 character's counterpart, all them are the odd-man out in their factions. (Except for Jetstorm's lack of one.) :-?
Retcons aren't anything new to this franchise. ;)

Plus, technically, RiD Side Burn's Japanese counterpart (who thus also shares his body design), Speedbreaker, is a G1 character. :-B
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16362
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: BotCon 2012 Treadshot Revealed

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:40 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:
phase wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
phase wrote:Yes, but "Transhuman" just revealed that the non-G1 SG characters (Side Burn, Jetstorm, and Demolishor) are not as they seem. This also leads me to believe that Universe Treadshot is/was the same guy as G1 Treadshot, also due to the small-to-no amounts of fiction they received. :-B 8)
But don't forget that there IS a G1 Side Burn now, so SG Side Burn isn't technically a non-G1 SG character anymore. ;)

However, SG Side Burn came before G1 Side Burn. Also, his body is a repurposing of Universe RiD Side Burn. Besides, while Jetstorm is technically a G1 character's counterpart, all them are the odd-man out in their factions. (Except for Jetstorm's lack of one.) :-?
Retcons aren't anything new to this franchise. ;)

Plus, technically, RiD Side Burn's Japanese counterpart (who thus also shares his body design), Speedbreaker, is a G1 character. :-B


Before, or after the great retcon aka "shoehorn-everything-into-one-single-continuity"?
Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

Preparing to move to the US!

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14319
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: BotCon 2012 Treadshot Revealed

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
phase wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
phase wrote:Yes, but "Transhuman" just revealed that the non-G1 SG characters (Side Burn, Jetstorm, and Demolishor) are not as they seem. This also leads me to believe that Universe Treadshot is/was the same guy as G1 Treadshot, also due to the small-to-no amounts of fiction they received. :-B 8)
But don't forget that there IS a G1 Side Burn now, so SG Side Burn isn't technically a non-G1 SG character anymore. ;)

However, SG Side Burn came before G1 Side Burn. Also, his body is a repurposing of Universe RiD Side Burn. Besides, while Jetstorm is technically a G1 character's counterpart, all them are the odd-man out in their factions. (Except for Jetstorm's lack of one.) :-?
Retcons aren't anything new to this franchise. ;)

Plus, technically, RiD Side Burn's Japanese counterpart (who thus also shares his body design), Speedbreaker, is a G1 character. :-B


Before, or after the great retcon aka "shoehorn-everything-into-one-single-continuity"?

Before.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13687
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: BotCon 2012 Treadshot Revealed

Postby Optimus1138 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Motto: "Where I'm going, I don't need roads!"
Weapon: Energy Blades
That color scheme looks great on the Jazz mold. If only they were releasing this in stores, I'd be all over this.
Image
User avatar
Optimus1138
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 592
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:44 pm
Location: United States
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: BotCon 2012 Treadshot Revealed

Postby Stormrider » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Can someone tell me who G1 Treadshot was? Can't find him on tfu.info


Action Master


Image




So if his color scheme used to be black, grey, and pink - why is it now blue and yellow?
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8571
News Credits: 36
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: BotCon 2012 Treadshot Revealed

Postby GetRightRobot » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Stormrider wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Can someone tell me who G1 Treadshot was? Can't find him on tfu.info


Action Master


Image




So if his color scheme used to be black, grey, and pink - why is it now blue and yellow?


See you are thinking too hard about it. Shattered Glass NOW simply means "wrong colors". The SG color wheel has been thrown out. Shattered Glass actually comes from the latin: Shate Gas. Which is when one has a bowel movement on his design work. LOL :lol: I kid.
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2012 Treadshot Revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stormrider wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Can someone tell me who G1 Treadshot was? Can't find him on tfu.info


Action Master


Image




So if his color scheme used to be black, grey, and pink - why is it now blue and yellow?
Because this isn't the SG verison of G1 Treadshot, but rather, it is the SG version of Universe (2003) Treadshot.
Image

...who was a redeco of Armada Side Swipe, hence why SG Treadshot uses Armada Side Swipe's colors.
Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16362
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014