Bruticus color question...

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Bruticus color question...

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
You want the cheapest retail version?

Hasbrotoyshop

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResu ... 1354068760

Free shipping and not sure it the code still works but try FRIENDS2012 for 20% off. If it still works $60+tax Bruticus delivered to your front door.

If the code doesn't work, then you get a $75+tax Bruticus delivered to your front door with no gas wasted.
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 4123
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Bruticus color question...

Postby RAcast » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
LOST Cybertronian wrote:You want the cheapest retail version?

Hasbrotoyshop

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResu ... 1354068760

Free shipping and not sure it the code still works but try FRIENDS2012 for 20% off. If it still works $60+tax Bruticus delivered to your front door.

If the code doesn't work, then you get a $75+tax Bruticus delivered to your front door with no gas wasted.

Actually, G2 is still the cheapest option. And it is in stock!
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-A1051-G2-Bruticus/dp/B007MCNI30/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354072178&sr=8-1&keywords=bruticus :) $60 flat.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3033
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Bruticus color question...

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
RAcast wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:You want the cheapest retail version?

Hasbrotoyshop

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResu ... 1354068760

Free shipping and not sure it the code still works but try FRIENDS2012 for 20% off. If it still works $60+tax Bruticus delivered to your front door.

If the code doesn't work, then you get a $75+tax Bruticus delivered to your front door with no gas wasted.

Actually, G2 is still the cheapest option. And it is in stock!
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-A1051-G2-Bruticus/dp/B007MCNI30/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354072178&sr=8-1&keywords=bruticus :) $60 flat.


Indeed it is but gbm was looking for the retail version.
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 4123
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Bruticus color question...

Postby gbm » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:56 am

LOST Cybertronian wrote:You want the cheapest retail version?

Hasbrotoyshop

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResu ... 1354068760

Free shipping and not sure it the code still works but try FRIENDS2012 for 20% off. If it still works $60+tax Bruticus delivered to your front door.

If the code doesn't work, then you get a $75+tax Bruticus delivered to your front door with no gas wasted.


Wowzers! Great find, thank you so much!
gbm
Fuzor
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Re: Bruticus color question...

Postby King Kuuga » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
njb902 wrote:Right now I have a bruticus set up with all brawls for limbs. 2 retail, 1 g2, and 1 sdcc, can't wait for ruination so I can swap out 1 of the retail brawls :grin:

You have got to post pictures of that, that sounds beautiful.
Image

Officer of the Seibertron Decepticon Alliance. Join us in Earth Wars!
User avatar
King Kuuga
Gestalt
Posts: 2234
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:50 pm
Watch King Kuuga on YouTube
Buy from King Kuuga on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Autobot Whirl - Voyager Class - MISB, New, Sealed! - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 55 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Dinobot Slug Toys R Us Ex Deluxe - Time Remaining: 8 days 9 hours 40 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Strafe - Toys R Us Ex. Deluxe - Time Remaining: 8 days 9 hours 10 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Groove - Deluxe Class - Protectobots Defensor Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 10 minutes 18 seconds
Year of the Goat 2015 Platinum Soundwave Transformers Generations Edition Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 30 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Fortress Maximus - Time Remaining: 22 days 20 hours 5 minutes 33 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Generations RTS Reveal The Shield Voyager STRAFE Sealed NEW MISB! - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 6 minutes
Onslaught Silverbolt Powerglide Stormcloud Universe Ultra Transformers Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 12 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016