Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Bumblebee and the Allspark

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Bumblebee and the Allspark

Postby dirk2243 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
I was watching the 07 Transformers movie today and the part w/ frenzie in the same room as the Allspark raised a question for me.

When Frenzie came into the same room as the allspark...he went from his cut up/half form of the cell phone and the Allspark brought him back to his 100% status.

When Bumblebee shrunk the cube and carried it off.......shouldn't the Allspark have a similar affect on him and fix his in-ability to talk?
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
User avatar
dirk2243
Headmaster
Posts: 1171
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Bumblebee and the Allspark

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
My memory might be fuzzy, but wasn't that when they activated it to turn the cell phone into a transformer? The Allspark might need to be activated in some way for it to function. Like when it created Dispensor and those other bots when it hit the ground as Sam was carrying it.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2389
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Bumblebee and the Allspark

Postby Red 50 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:24 am

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Evil_the_Nub wrote:My memory might be fuzzy, but wasn't that when they activated it to turn the cell phone into a transformer? The Allspark might need to be activated in some way for it to function. Like when it created Dispensor and those other bots when it hit the ground as Sam was carrying it.


Well, Frenzy actually got healed and fixed by the Allspark before they demonstrated the power of the Cube by creating the Nokia-bot. As for Dispensor and those bots, that was just an energy-burst, caused by the cube hitting the ground.
As Ratchet said, the Cube is raw power. Although the Metal shell preserved the energy, it might still be unstable and such sudden, err... Traumas, as hitting the ground with enough force, might cause some energy outbursts.

And yes, Bumblebee did talk in the end of the movie, but it has been stated, that it was due to the plasma Ratchet used. But if memory serves, His voicebox was ripped out. can this plasma really regrow an internal organ(sort of speak), we do not know. The Allspark, on the other hand, regrew entire Frenzy's body to his head. Yes, Frenzy is relatively small, and his body might have been smaller than the voicebox, we don't know, but the fact is The Cube, which gave life to Cybertronians, did recreate 85%-90% of Frenzy, so it is possible that on contact with Bee, it started to recreate his voicebox, but we can't be certain. And it is possible that it indeed was the plasma.
Image
User avatar
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 905
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Bumblebee and the Allspark

Postby Aximalli_Prime » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:17 am

Motto: "I will always be there for other people, because I know what it's like to have nobody there for me."
Weapon: Electron-Pulse Gun
I think the cube probably gave both of them the same amount of energy when they came in contact with it, but because Frenzy was smaller it healed him faster. Because Bee is a lot bigger it may have started healing him, but because of his size the process would've taken longer and when he let go of it to give it to Sam the process would've stopped in mid healing. This still raises the question of whether or not his voice box would be bigger than Frenzy, though, but it's possible that the part being healed wouldn't matter, but rather just the overall size of the robot. :-?
User avatar
Aximalli_Prime
Micromaster
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:57 pm
Location: Centerville, UT
Watch Aximalli_Prime on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Bumblebee and the Allspark

Postby dirk2243 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:10 am

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
I thought about some of these things too...but then in ROTF a small shard of the Allspark brings Megs back to life...... just by jabbing it into his chest.

I don't think the size of the voice box has much to do with it when looking at Megs revival.
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
User avatar
dirk2243
Headmaster
Posts: 1171
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Bumblebee and the Allspark

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Or.... Maybe were just looking to far into this and Bumble Bee just chooses to talk through his radio? Just a thought.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1187
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Bumblebee and the Allspark

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
dirk2243 wrote:I thought about some of these things too...but then in ROTF a small shard of the Allspark brings Megs back to life...... just by jabbing it into his chest.

I don't think the size of the voice box has much to do with it when looking at Megs revival.


No, that's why they ripped that other Decepticon apart to make parts to restore Megatron's body. They only used the Allspark to repower his spark.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
City Commander
Posts: 3976
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Bumblebee and the Allspark

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
5150 Cruiser wrote:Or.... Maybe were just looking to far into this and Bumble Bee just chooses to talk through his radio? Just a thought.

I think you're right. He's able to speak normally, but using the radio is probably easier.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2389
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Bumblebee and the Allspark

Postby dirk2243 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:49 am

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
SlyTF1 wrote:
dirk2243 wrote:I thought about some of these things too...but then in ROTF a small shard of the Allspark brings Megs back to life...... just by jabbing it into his chest.

I don't think the size of the voice box has much to do with it when looking at Megs revival.


No, that's why they ripped that other Decepticon apart to make parts to restore Megatron's body. They only used the Allspark to repower his spark.


Yeah, thats why I said bring Megs back to life.....
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
User avatar
dirk2243
Headmaster
Posts: 1171
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: San Diego


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014