Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Can't remember name of Nintendo 64 game.

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Can't remember name of Nintendo 64 game.

Postby Predaprince » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:18 pm

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
I can't remember the name of this game; I played it all the time at my college friends dorm like 3 or 4 years ago.

It is a Nintendo 64 game with a foul-mouth squirrel who goes around getting drunk and one of the bosses was a giant pool of human feces.

I tried searching the nintendo site but that didn't help. Anybody know what game I'm talking about?

Thanks.
User avatar
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17277
Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 7:33 am
Location: Char
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby Autobobby1 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:30 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
It sounds to me like Conker's Bad Fur Day.
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Predaprince » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:36 pm

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Autobobby1 wrote:It sounds to me like Conker's Bad Fur Day.


:grin:

That's it!!!

Thanks alot!

I'm going to have to find it and buy it.

That is seriously the most f*cked-up game (in a good way) ever created.
User avatar
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17277
Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 7:33 am
Location: Char
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby sniper_samurai » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:53 pm

Predaprince wrote:
Autobobby1 wrote:It sounds to me like Conker's Bad Fur Day.


:grin:

That's it!!!

Thanks alot!

I'm going to have to find it and buy it.

That is seriously the most f*cked-up game (in a good way) ever created.


You might have a bit more luck finding the xbox version,
Conker:Live and Reloaded.. It's also on the backwards compatibility list for the 360.

Bad Fur Day is slightly rejigged(your weapon is a nailbat instead of a frying pan) and you might luck out and find a copy in EB or Gamestop.
Image
Currently Watching:
One Piece
Naruto Shippuden
Bleach
Ergo Proxy
Gundam 00
Yu Yu Hakusho
sniper_samurai
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 924
News Credits: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:05 pm
Location: Wicklow, Ireland

Postby Predaprince » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:57 pm

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
sniper_samurai wrote:
Predaprince wrote:
Autobobby1 wrote:It sounds to me like Conker's Bad Fur Day.


:grin:

That's it!!!

Thanks alot!

I'm going to have to find it and buy it.

That is seriously the most f*cked-up game (in a good way) ever created.


You might have a bit more luck finding the xbox version,
Conker:Live and Reloaded.. It's also on the backwards compatibility list for the 360.

Bad Fur Day is slightly rejigged(your weapon is a nailbat instead of a frying pan) and you might luck out and find a copy in EB or Gamestop.


Too late.

I just went to eBay and got the 64 version for $13.00 (w/ s&h).

It is more for the humor than the "action".

That and because I enjoy living in the past.
User avatar
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17277
Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 7:33 am
Location: Char
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby TheMuffin » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:09 pm

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
I love Conker. Controls were bad but so were most games on the 64. But cutting a Teddy Bears head off and watching him shoot stuffing out of the hole made me all warm inside.
Image
User avatar
TheMuffin
Site Moderator
Posts: 11034
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:12 am
Location: Ohiooooooo
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Jetfire Masta » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:25 pm

I remember when Rare was killer.........now all they have is Banjo 3 and Viva Pinata :( IMO, they died when Nintendo sold them and the owners left.
Jetfire Masta
Faction Commander
Posts: 4497
News Credits: 14
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:44 pm

Postby Phategod1 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:46 am

Jetfire Masta wrote:I remember when Rare was killer.........now all they have is Banjo 3 and Viva Pinata :( IMO, they died when Nintendo sold them and the owners left.
QFT
Remember Killer Instinct, Donkey Kong Country
My gamer tag is PHATEGODPRIME Im too lazy to put the little fancy one here.
Phategod1
Godmaster
Posts: 1599
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:01 am

Postby Baseball Tonight » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:53 am

I remember being totally shocked when Nintendo sold them.

Maybe Nintendo were on to something...
Baseball Tonight
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7476
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:14 am

Postby Leonardo » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:13 am

Phategod1 wrote:
Jetfire Masta wrote:I remember when Rare was killer.........now all they have is Banjo 3 and Viva Pinata :( IMO, they died when Nintendo sold them and the owners left.
QFT
Remember Killer Instinct, Donkey Kong Country


And the free CD soundtracks that came with those games!

Ah, the memories...

Humiliation!
Leonardo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7012
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:08 am

Postby Tweezy » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:38 am

Motto: "There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there was only one dude left, because that was the point"
DK 64 was, in my opinion, one of Rare's greatest N64 titles. Bad fur day was another of my favorites as well.

Anyone remember the "Context Sensitive" Button?
Posting and You!
Image
Click my sig for fun times
User avatar
Tweezy
Gestalt
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:13 pm
Location: Somewhere in time and space.

Postby DerekDD92 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:46 am

never got to play conker.But rare isnn't what it used to be.The 360 is bad for Rare,the n64 had better games like,Banjo,DK64,and Jetforce gemeni(remember dat).The cube had one okay game(star fox).Hope rare does something for the VC(virtual console).
Attachments
ii.gif
ii.gif (21.37 KiB) Viewed 973 times
DerekDD92

Postby Spoon » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:18 am

never played the game but watching some of the vids amused me "The great and mighty poop" :lol:
Spoon

Postby The Happy Locust » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:45 pm

Motto: "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools- Douglas Adams"
Weapon: Black Magic
Baseball Tonight wrote:I remember being totally shocked when Nintendo sold them.

Maybe Nintendo were on to something...


From what I understood, it was just the opposite. They left because nintendo refused to BUY them, believing them better as an independent entity (that same entity immediately sold its services to Microsoft)

I loved the conker game until the end, which depressed the hell out of me. In hindsight, for a game this deviant from the norm, that's the only way it could have ended.
Next up on Pimp My Jeager.
Image


LocustManX2: New Episodes now showing!
Famous Characters, Locustized! now taking requests.

Psycho Warrior wrote:for this reason, that is why I like to be around Locust. fun stuff happens.
User avatar
The Happy Locust
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35282
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:46 pm
Location: In dreams, in nightmares, in embarrassing fantasies.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 3
Skill: 10

Postby Robinson » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:26 pm

I liked peeing on people in the multiplayer mode
Image
User avatar
Robinson
Gestalt
Posts: 2633
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:59 pm

Postby The Happy Locust » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:29 am

Motto: "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools- Douglas Adams"
Weapon: Black Magic
1Big\"F\"ingRayOfSunshine wrote:I liked peeing on people in the multiplayer mode


That probably sounded so very disturbing to those not familiar with the game. Bravo! :APPLAUSE:
Next up on Pimp My Jeager.
Image


LocustManX2: New Episodes now showing!
Famous Characters, Locustized! now taking requests.

Psycho Warrior wrote:for this reason, that is why I like to be around Locust. fun stuff happens.
User avatar
The Happy Locust
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35282
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:46 pm
Location: In dreams, in nightmares, in embarrassing fantasies.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 3
Skill: 10


Return to Video Games Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014