can you help me Please?Help!

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Postby cheetor22 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:52 am

if you dont like me so much stop posting cause my game book doesnt tell me how to climb buildings
cheetor22

Postby Kohdok » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:59 am

Motto: ""Spider-Truck, Spider-Truck...""
We have been giving you advice. Posting every three minutes isn't going to help your case at all. If you're really that desperate, try looking on some video game help pages like Gamespot and IGN.
Kohdok
Minibot
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:12 am

Postby Spoon » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:07 pm

Kohdok wrote:We have been giving you advice. Posting every three minutes isn't going to help your case at all. If you're really that desperate, try looking on some video game help pages like Gamespot and IGN.
You see that cheetor22? Take an example of Kohdok, also a new member but he/she seems to understand the basic rules of forum posting.

Fact is, nobody here will care whenever you can climb a building in a video game or not. So kicking and screaming like a spoiled little kid won't get you anywhere.
Spoon

Postby Kohdok » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:17 am

Motto: ""Spider-Truck, Spider-Truck...""
Spoon wrote:
Kohdok wrote:We have been giving you advice. Posting every three minutes isn't going to help your case at all. If you're really that desperate, try looking on some video game help pages like Gamespot and IGN.
You see that cheetor22? Take an example of Kohdok, also a new member but he/she seems to understand the basic rules of forum posting.

Fact is, nobody here will care whenever you can climb a building in a video game or not. So kicking and screaming like a spoiled little kid won't get you anywhere.


Neither will calling people spoiled kids. We need to get this thread locked.
Kohdok
Minibot
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:12 am

Postby Spoon » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:46 am

Kohdok wrote:
Spoon wrote:
Kohdok wrote:We have been giving you advice. Posting every three minutes isn't going to help your case at all. If you're really that desperate, try looking on some video game help pages like Gamespot and IGN.
You see that cheetor22? Take an example of Kohdok, also a new member but he/she seems to understand the basic rules of forum posting.

Fact is, nobody here will care whenever you can climb a building in a video game or not. So kicking and screaming like a spoiled little kid won't get you anywhere.


Neither will calling people spoiled kids. We need to get this thread locked.
Here I had great hopes for you. Alas you fail already.
Spoon

Postby TheMuffin » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:40 pm

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Spoon. Stop attacking anyone and everyone that you're annoyed by. We don't need your insults flooding a thread. If you're annoyed by someone ignore the thread and move on. Or Contact a mod.

Cheetor. Stop double posting and bumping every hour and actually use the links people have given you.
Image
User avatar
TheMuffin
Site Moderator
Posts: 11056
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:12 am
Location: Ohiooooooo
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Previous

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

SPECIAL G1 Transformers technobot SCATTERSHOT WITH GUN Computron - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 44 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers BotCon 2012 Shattered Glass Octopunch COMPLETE SEALED - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 16 seconds
Transformers platinum edition autobot intel ops blaster perceptor lot 7100 - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 1 minute 48 seconds
TAV24 MICRONSHOOTER FRACTURE SET Transformers Adventure Series Robots Disguise - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 2 minutes 25 seconds
Hasbro Transformers 2010 Botcon Souvenire Set#2 Rapido & Cindersaur SEALED BAG!! - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 3 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Botcon 2010 Sharkticon Sea Shark COMPLETE!!! - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 51 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Botcon 2010 Sharkticon Land Shark COMPLETE!!! - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 51 minutes 19 seconds
Breakdown Transformers Botcon 2010 Exclusive COMPLETE!!! - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 22 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #155 - Pillarboxed
Twincast / Podcast #155:
"Pillarboxed"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 10th, 2016