Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

can you help me Please?Help!

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

can you help me Please?Help!

Postby cheetor22 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:53 am

i cant climb buildings on psp. and ive only played as barricade, optimus, bumblebee, hound, starscream, blackout, shockwave, ironhide, and thats it. those are the only characters i played as and its supposed to have 26 characters. what up with that?
Last edited by cheetor22 on Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
cheetor22

Postby cheetor22 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:35 pm

Hello?
cheetor22

Postby Shadowman » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:52 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
If you want all the characters, you have to beat the game once.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28897
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby cheetor22 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:58 pm

i did
cheetor22

Postby cheetor22 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:58 pm

help
cheetor22

Postby Homer » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:34 pm

Here you go.


Or you could try asking in one of the hundreds of other transformer game threads in this forum instead of starting a new one.
Image
Homer
Brainmaster
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:39 pm

Postby cheetor22 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:48 pm

Homer Jay wrote:Here you go.


Or you could try asking in one of the hundreds of other transformer game threads in this forum instead of starting a new one.


i did and i also tried google. can i have some better help
cheetor22

Postby cheetor22 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:05 am

HEEEEEEELP
cheetor22

Postby Symbiote Spiderman14 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:15 am

Motto: "mmmm Juicy"
Weapon: Variable-Caliber Machine Guns
try over in the playstation fourms http://boardsus.playstation.com/playsta ... d=pspgames
maybe you will have better luck there we might not have a lot of people who have the psp version
Image
SPL ROUND 1 CHAMPION
User avatar
Symbiote Spiderman14
Tripredacus Councilor
Posts: 2400
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:27 am
Location: New Jersey
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Spoon » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:48 am

Stop being a bloody double posting noobcake. If you can't bloody figure out stuff in a simple video game such a this one not even with all the info the other guys gave you, then you are just beyond any hope. Really.
It's because of people like you that games these days are all becoming shallow with prutty graphics but no gameplay.
Spoon

Postby cheetor22 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:32 am

well sorry i cant figure out a simple game mr "i'm a full grown man and i cant even get a date so i post naked cartoons on a public website"
cheetor22

Postby Shadowman » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:38 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
cheetor22 wrote:well sorry i cant figure out a simple game mr "i'm a full grown man and i cant even get a date so i post naked cartoons on a public website"


Sarcasm and insults won't get you any help here.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28897
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby cheetor22 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:41 am

i know, its just that that guy's pictures make me sick
cheetor22

Postby cheetor22 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:44 am

can someone give good advice instead of calling me an idiot and being to dumb to give me advice?
cheetor22

Postby cheetor22 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:04 am

help
cheetor22

Postby cheetor22 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:21 pm

help me please
cheetor22

Postby RatchetMD » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:28 pm

If nobody has helped you by now it would be wise to move on. Head over to GameFAQs and see if they can help you.
RatchetMD
Minibot
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:57 am

Postby cheetor22 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:32 pm

RatchetMD wrote:If nobody has helped you by now it would be wise to move on. Head over to GameFAQs and see if they can help you.


its just that i cant climb buildings and i havent played as jazz
cheetor22

Postby RatchetMD » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:25 pm

cheetor22 wrote:its just that i cant climb buildings and i havent played as jazz


Yes I know. You've said this several times and nobody can help you. It seems nobody here has the PSP version of the game. Go to a PSP forum or something. :roll:
RatchetMD
Minibot
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:57 am

Postby Spoon » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:36 pm

By George. You really are a dumb idiot. Go away now noob. Shoo Shoo! Go hangout on Gamefaq's or whatever before I call the mods to ban you for being so damn noobish.
Spoon

Postby Homer » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:36 pm

cheetor22 wrote:i know, its just that that guy's pictures make me sick


Dude, seriously. How can you not love boobs and toe?


Oh, and the fact that you dissed Spoon makes Wayne Brady want to choke a ****.
Image
Homer
Brainmaster
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:39 pm

Postby cheetor22 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:07 pm

Homer Jay wrote:
cheetor22 wrote:i know, its just that that guy's pictures make me sick


Dude, seriously. How can you not love boobs and toe?


Oh, and the fact that you dissed Spoon makes Wayne Brady want to choke a ****.


you sicko
cheetor22

Postby Shadowman » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:18 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
cheetor22 wrote:
Homer Jay wrote:
cheetor22 wrote:i know, its just that that guy's pictures make me sick


Dude, seriously. How can you not love boobs and toe?


Oh, and the fact that you dissed Spoon makes Wayne Brady want to choke a ****.


you sicko


Yes, we're wrong for liking beautiful naked women. :roll:
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28897
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Spoon » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:27 am

Shadowman wrote:
cheetor22 wrote:
Homer Jay wrote:
cheetor22 wrote:i know, its just that that guy's pictures make me sick


Dude, seriously. How can you not love boobs and toe?


Oh, and the fact that you dissed Spoon makes Wayne Brady want to choke a ****.


you sicko


Yes, we're wrong for liking beautiful naked women. :roll:
:lol:
This guy just gets more hilariously stupid with every post he makes. Next up he'll be telling us that the earth is flat and that true beautiful women are in fact furries.
Spoon

Postby cheetor22 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:37 am

Spoon wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
cheetor22 wrote:
Homer Jay wrote:
cheetor22 wrote:i know, its just that that guy's pictures make me sick


Dude, seriously. How can you not love boobs and toe?


Oh, and the fact that you dissed Spoon makes Wayne Brady want to choke a ****.


you sicko


Yes, we're wrong for liking beautiful naked women. :roll:
:lol:
This guy just gets more hilariously stupid with every post he makes. Next up he'll be telling us that the earth is flat and that true beautiful women are in fact furries.


christopher colombus believed it
cheetor22

Next

Return to Video Games Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014