can you help me Please?Help!

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Postby Homer » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:36 pm

cheetor22 wrote:i know, its just that that guy's pictures make me sick


Dude, seriously. How can you not love boobs and toe?


Oh, and the fact that you dissed Spoon makes Wayne Brady want to choke a bitch.
Image
Homer
Brainmaster
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:39 pm

Postby cheetor22 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:07 pm

Homer Jay wrote:
cheetor22 wrote:i know, its just that that guy's pictures make me sick


Dude, seriously. How can you not love boobs and toe?


Oh, and the fact that you dissed Spoon makes Wayne Brady want to choke a bitch.


you sicko
cheetor22

Postby Shadowman » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:18 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
cheetor22 wrote:
Homer Jay wrote:
cheetor22 wrote:i know, its just that that guy's pictures make me sick


Dude, seriously. How can you not love boobs and toe?


Oh, and the fact that you dissed Spoon makes Wayne Brady want to choke a bitch.


you sicko


Yes, we're wrong for liking beautiful naked women. :roll:
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29983
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Spoon » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:27 am

Shadowman wrote:
cheetor22 wrote:
Homer Jay wrote:
cheetor22 wrote:i know, its just that that guy's pictures make me sick


Dude, seriously. How can you not love boobs and toe?


Oh, and the fact that you dissed Spoon makes Wayne Brady want to choke a bitch.


you sicko


Yes, we're wrong for liking beautiful naked women. :roll:
:lol:
This guy just gets more hilariously stupid with every post he makes. Next up he'll be telling us that the earth is flat and that true beautiful women are in fact furries.
Spoon

Postby cheetor22 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:37 am

Spoon wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
cheetor22 wrote:
Homer Jay wrote:
cheetor22 wrote:i know, its just that that guy's pictures make me sick


Dude, seriously. How can you not love boobs and toe?


Oh, and the fact that you dissed Spoon makes Wayne Brady want to choke a bitch.


you sicko


Yes, we're wrong for liking beautiful naked women. :roll:
:lol:
This guy just gets more hilariously stupid with every post he makes. Next up he'll be telling us that the earth is flat and that true beautiful women are in fact furries.


christopher colombus believed it
cheetor22

Postby cheetor22 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:52 am

if you dont like me so much stop posting cause my game book doesnt tell me how to climb buildings
cheetor22

Postby Kohdok » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:59 am

Motto: ""Spider-Truck, Spider-Truck...""
We have been giving you advice. Posting every three minutes isn't going to help your case at all. If you're really that desperate, try looking on some video game help pages like Gamespot and IGN.
Kohdok
Minibot
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:12 am

Postby Spoon » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:07 pm

Kohdok wrote:We have been giving you advice. Posting every three minutes isn't going to help your case at all. If you're really that desperate, try looking on some video game help pages like Gamespot and IGN.
You see that cheetor22? Take an example of Kohdok, also a new member but he/she seems to understand the basic rules of forum posting.

Fact is, nobody here will care whenever you can climb a building in a video game or not. So kicking and screaming like a spoiled little kid won't get you anywhere.
Spoon

Postby Kohdok » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:17 am

Motto: ""Spider-Truck, Spider-Truck...""
Spoon wrote:
Kohdok wrote:We have been giving you advice. Posting every three minutes isn't going to help your case at all. If you're really that desperate, try looking on some video game help pages like Gamespot and IGN.
You see that cheetor22? Take an example of Kohdok, also a new member but he/she seems to understand the basic rules of forum posting.

Fact is, nobody here will care whenever you can climb a building in a video game or not. So kicking and screaming like a spoiled little kid won't get you anywhere.


Neither will calling people spoiled kids. We need to get this thread locked.
Kohdok
Minibot
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:12 am

Postby Spoon » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:46 am

Kohdok wrote:
Spoon wrote:
Kohdok wrote:We have been giving you advice. Posting every three minutes isn't going to help your case at all. If you're really that desperate, try looking on some video game help pages like Gamespot and IGN.
You see that cheetor22? Take an example of Kohdok, also a new member but he/she seems to understand the basic rules of forum posting.

Fact is, nobody here will care whenever you can climb a building in a video game or not. So kicking and screaming like a spoiled little kid won't get you anywhere.


Neither will calling people spoiled kids. We need to get this thread locked.
Here I had great hopes for you. Alas you fail already.
Spoon

Postby TheMuffin » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:40 pm

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Spoon. Stop attacking anyone and everyone that you're annoyed by. We don't need your insults flooding a thread. If you're annoyed by someone ignore the thread and move on. Or Contact a mod.

Cheetor. Stop double posting and bumping every hour and actually use the links people have given you.
Image
User avatar
TheMuffin
Site Moderator
Posts: 11056
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:12 am
Location: Ohiooooooo
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Next

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Cybertron Voyager Class Soundwave - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 17 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Movie Deluxe Class Jazz Figure by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 32 minutes 37 seconds
STAR WARS TRANSFORMERS DARTH VADER TO ADVANCED TIE - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 48 minutes 31 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ARMADA GALVATRON FIGURE - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 4 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers TF G1 D-101 Black Mini Soundwave Soundblaster Destron 1987 Vintage - Time Remaining: 6 days 21 hours 19 minutes 51 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS SUBARU IMPREZA WRX  RICOCHET 1:24 #20 - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 38 minutes 4 seconds
2013 Bludgeon - SDCC Convention Exclusive - GIJOE Transformers Series   (BX7) - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 23 minutes 4 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ENERGON 2004 STEAMHAMMER CONSTUCTICON MAXIMUS MOC - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 39 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016