Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Canada Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:31 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Decepticon619 wrote:Just out of curiousity, has anyone seen AoE Voyager Hound or Galvatron, or Deluxe Slash or Drift kicking around anywhere? I've been checking TRU and Walmart in my area every couple days, Target when I get the chance but no dice as of yet!

Read some recent posts, seems I may have been preemptive in hoping to find Generations Rattrap as of yet, wondering if that may also be the case for the AoE toys!


Firstly,
Image

Unfortunately, those waves have not hit Canada yet. AoE toys just barely hit the shelves and we just got the latest Generation wave with Minicon Team, Armada Starscream, and that yellow truck with his lil' buddies.
Give it a wee bit more time. I'm confident that this time, they wont pull a "TF RiD Prime Deluxes Perpetual Wave One" on our asses.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2844
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:33 am

Decepticon619 wrote:Just out of curiousity, has anyone seen AoE Voyager Hound or Galvatron, or Deluxe Slash or Drift kicking around anywhere? I've been checking TRU and Walmart in my area every couple days, Target when I get the chance but no dice as of yet!

Read some recent posts, seems I may have been preemptive in hoping to find Generations Rattrap as of yet, wondering if that may also be the case for the AoE toys!



I have not seen any of those anywhere and especially not Target which has nothing past Beast Hunters' last wave (its crazy). I am sure we will find the next wave of AOE toys by the time the movie hits, which is not too far away. As for rattrap and Tankor, they are listed on Walmart.ca so it should not take too long to find them in stores.
Latest TFs: G1 Optimus Prime, G1 Springer, G1 Grimlock, G1 Slugslinger, G1 Silverbolt, G1 Sharkticon, G1 Thrust, G1 Topspin, G1 Scorponok with Lord Zarak.
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 976
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
At very, very long last, TF Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizers class TALKING BUMBLEBEE and BEAST TRACKER OPTIMUS found their way to Québec!

I finally bought that BB I wanted for so long but I refused to pay the "Ebay tax" plus shipping. Because the boxes were in English only, TrU, as usual, refused to sell them to us lowly Québécois. NOT ANYMORE! The fawking French is on the fawking boxes at last!

And it's not at TrU that I found these. It was at a novelty toy shop, LE TAMBOURIN at the Carfour Laval, right next to Sears. Yeah, 40$+taxes is expensive, but man, that perfect deco on an already great mold plus the gun gimmick replaced by some better detailings and a voicebox! How could I resist?

They still have 3 more Bees and only ONE Green Optimus. Hurry up while supply last!

Image
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2844
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby shajaki » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:53 am

Motto: "a man who wants nothing is invincible."
hey blurrz! nice to see another edmontonian! how do you feel about the new targets? i dont have a lot of faith in getting the exclusive AOE's since they dont even have the first wave of figures yet. at least at my local target (millwoods towncenter). all they have STILL is beast hunters crap.... not even on sale like everyone else...
Image
currently seeking:

-ehobby reissues ramjet and thrust
-henkei dinobot
-beast wars returns strika BR-13
-beast wars fox kids dinobot (loose & MISB)
for trade: TRU 2014 MP grimlock
User avatar
shajaki
Godmaster
Posts: 1709
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: edmonton alberta CA
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby Anonymous. » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Haha, Target is okay, but they're pretty much like Zellers back in the Armada/Energon/Cybertron years. Stock that stays forever and rarely goes on sale.

You won't have any competition from me in regards to the AOE toys, and from the conversations ive had with other collectors in Edmonton, they won't be getting into it either. :P TRU is loaded with AoE if you have yet to hit it up yet.
Anonymous.
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11588
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby NGOZI » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:04 pm

AoE deluxe wave 2 (strafe drift slash) found at walmart in Ottawa, Ontario today. Still no sign of voyager wave 2
NGOZI
Mini-Con
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby Decepticon619 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:48 pm

Weapon: Destructo Beams
NGOZI wrote:AoE deluxe wave 2 (strafe drift slash) found at walmart in Ottawa, Ontario today. Still no sign of voyager wave 2



Where abouts in Ottawa? I've typically been checking Baseline/Clyde
Decepticon619
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby NGOZI » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:54 pm

That's actually the one I got them at. I think they only got the one case.
NGOZI
Mini-Con
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:33 pm

Decepticon619 wrote:
NGOZI wrote:AoE deluxe wave 2 (strafe drift slash) found at walmart in Ottawa, Ontario today. Still no sign of voyager wave 2



Where abouts in Ottawa? I've typically been checking Baseline/Clyde


Any evolution two packs in ottawa yet?
Latest TFs: G1 Optimus Prime, G1 Springer, G1 Grimlock, G1 Slugslinger, G1 Silverbolt, G1 Sharkticon, G1 Thrust, G1 Topspin, G1 Scorponok with Lord Zarak.
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 976
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby Decepticon619 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Weapon: Destructo Beams
They were sold out by the time I got there unfortunately, I have yet to see any Evolution 2 packs yet personally!
Decepticon619
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby NGOZI » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:21 am

I'll keep my eyes open for the two packs and more wave 2 stuff, I do biweekly checks at a few stores around here.
NGOZI
Mini-Con
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:52 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Right now at Target, they finally decided to put on clearance the Predacon Rizing line and the Cyberverses at 50% off.

A shitload of other toys are on clearance as well.

Also, at Target, AOE TOYS! Yeah, it's a shocker.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2844
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby Decepticon619 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Weapon: Destructo Beams
Walmart in Orleans had no AoE wave 2, they did however have Hero Mashers : Optimus, Megatron and one lonely Bulkhead
Decepticon619
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby shajaki » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:28 pm

Motto: "a man who wants nothing is invincible."
Blurrz wrote:Haha, Target is okay, but they're pretty much like Zellers back in the Armada/Energon/Cybertron years. Stock that stays forever and rarely goes on sale.

You won't have any competition from me in regards to the AOE toys, and from the conversations ive had with other collectors in Edmonton, they won't be getting into it either. :P TRU is loaded with AoE if you have yet to hit it up yet.
yeah, i wasnt worried about the average AOE figures. ive only bought the black bee and... that red dinobot so far (dont remember his name). but some of those exclusive two packs have caught my eye.

anyways, time to report some sitings!
just bought from capilano walmart, whirl!

Image

and found at west end TRU a couple days ago, MP grimlock!

Image
Image
currently seeking:

-ehobby reissues ramjet and thrust
-henkei dinobot
-beast wars returns strika BR-13
-beast wars fox kids dinobot (loose & MISB)
for trade: TRU 2014 MP grimlock
User avatar
shajaki
Godmaster
Posts: 1709
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: edmonton alberta CA
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:18 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:Right now at Target, they finally decided to put on clearance the Predacon Rizing line and the Cyberverses at 50% off.

A shitload of other toys are on clearance as well.

Also, at Target, AOE TOYS! Yeah, it's a shocker.



That is HUGE news! How good are the deals on Predacon rising, anything good there? If there is a Sharkticon Megatron for cheap, I would get it.

And which AOE toys do they have? Are the prices the same as elsewhere?
Latest TFs: G1 Optimus Prime, G1 Springer, G1 Grimlock, G1 Slugslinger, G1 Silverbolt, G1 Sharkticon, G1 Thrust, G1 Topspin, G1 Scorponok with Lord Zarak.
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 976
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:34 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Right now at Target, they finally decided to put on clearance the Predacon Rizing line and the Cyberverses at 50% off.

A shitload of other toys are on clearance as well.

Also, at Target, AOE TOYS! Yeah, it's a shocker.



That is HUGE news! How good are the deals on Predacon rising, anything good there? If there is a Sharkticon Megatron for cheap, I would get it.

And which AOE toys do they have? Are the prices the same as elsewhere?


Predacon Rizing only countain Deluxe Skylynx, Voyager Deadend, Supreme Predaking, and those twopacks of weird Cyberverse repaints: somemonster/Smokescreen & Optimus/Predaking. Those are 50% off regular price. All other normal Cyberverse are 50% off as well. Normal deluxes and Voyagers are not on sale.

The only normal AoE toys they have are Voyager and Leaders Grimlock and Optimus. Allthe others are the weird things. No AoE deluxes.

If you love some small TFs, it's REALLY worth it to get some Cyberverses at 50% off.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2844
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:52 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Predacon Rizing only countain Deluxe Skylynx, Voyager Deadend, Supreme Predaking, and those twopacks of weird Cyberverse repaints: somemonster/Smokescreen & Optimus/Predaking. Those are 50% off regular price. All other normal Cyberverse are 50% off as well. Normal deluxes and Voyagers are not on sale.

The only normal AoE toys they have are Voyager and Leaders Grimlock and Optimus. Allthe others are the weird things. No AoE deluxes.

If you love some small TFs, it's REALLY worth it to get some Cyberverses at 50% off.


Do you mean Voyager Darksteel by any chance? I take it that is the Laval Target.

Any commander class figures you would recomend? My brother surprised me today with commander Bludgeon. He is a neat little guy and a very fun homage to the character who's toy I have and love (thanks to you)
Latest TFs: G1 Optimus Prime, G1 Springer, G1 Grimlock, G1 Slugslinger, G1 Silverbolt, G1 Sharkticon, G1 Thrust, G1 Topspin, G1 Scorponok with Lord Zarak.
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 976
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:12 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
william-james88 wrote:Any commander class figures you would recomend? My brother surprised me today with commander Bludgeon. He is a neat little guy and a very fun homage to the character who's toy I have and love (thanks to you)


For the commanders, I recommend to BUY THEM ALL. Seriously. They're all that good! Nice little size, clever engeneering, and perfect looking in any modes, no matter the toy. All Commanders from TF Primes, BH or not, are awesome. However, if your wallet is on a tight leach and you must chose just a few, here's the best:

-- Bludgeon, as you said.

-- The Target Exclusive Predacon Rizing Optimus and Predaking two-pack. If you don't mind the weird colors, you get two great and super fun molds for the low, low price of 8$-something.

-- Ultra Magnus. This remold of TF PRime OP is very screen accurate and a lot of fun.

-- Hardshell. This Insecticon leader blew my mind when I bought it at full 11$+tx. At 5.50$, you'll be crazy to passit up.

Those are the ones you MUST have. Trailcutter, Megatron, and Bulkhead are also amzing if you have the cash. Finally, why not some legends too? At 2.50$ each, get Prowl, BB, and Soundwave while you still can!
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2844
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby Decepticon619 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:26 pm

Weapon: Destructo Beams
Saw one more today I hadn't yet seen in Ottawa today, Generations Voyager Doubledealer at TRU on Merivale.

Personally, I'm up in the air on this one. I've already got Gen Blitzwing, haven't bothered transforming him as I'm pretty happy with him in robot mode.

Anyone have input on why/why not about picking Doubledealer up?
Decepticon619
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:57 am

Decepticon619 wrote:Saw one more today I hadn't yet seen in Ottawa today, Generations Voyager Doubledealer at TRU on Merivale.

Personally, I'm up in the air on this one. I've already got Gen Blitzwing, haven't bothered transforming him as I'm pretty happy with him in robot mode.

Anyone have input on why/why not about picking Doubledealer up?



I dont know if I asked yet but does the Ottawa Toysrus still have some Blitzwing?
Latest TFs: G1 Optimus Prime, G1 Springer, G1 Grimlock, G1 Slugslinger, G1 Silverbolt, G1 Sharkticon, G1 Thrust, G1 Topspin, G1 Scorponok with Lord Zarak.
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 976
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:09 pm

I went to Walmart on Decarie Street in Montreal (near the Toysrus) and they had a Generations Whirl as well as the legion class figures for AOE Optimus, Bumblebee, Stinger and Grimlock. I will add pictures when I can.
Latest TFs: G1 Optimus Prime, G1 Springer, G1 Grimlock, G1 Slugslinger, G1 Silverbolt, G1 Sharkticon, G1 Thrust, G1 Topspin, G1 Scorponok with Lord Zarak.
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 976
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:40 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
AoE Deluxe wave 2 at Walmart. Slash, Strafe, and Drift confirmed.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2844
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:44 am

-Kanrabat- wrote: here's the best:

-- Bludgeon, as you said.

-- The Target Exclusive Predacon Rizing Optimus and Predaking two-pack. If you don't mind the weird colors, you get two great and super fun molds for the low, low price of 8$-something.

-- Ultra Magnus. This remold of TF PRime OP is very screen accurate and a lot of fun.

-- Hardshell. This Insecticon leader blew my mind when I bought it at full 11$+tx. At 5.50$, you'll be crazy to passit up.

Those are the ones you MUST have. Trailcutter, Megatron, and Bulkhead are also amzing if you have the cash. Finally, why not some legends too? At 2.50$ each, get Prowl, BB, and Soundwave while you still can!


So, do I look like a man who takes your advice:

Image

Megatron and Hardshell are my favourite of this set (Hardshell having the best alt mode and megatron having an amazing robot mode)


Also, here are the pictures for the legion class figures found at the walmart on decarie boulevard, Montreal, Quebec

Image

Image

Image

Image
Latest TFs: G1 Optimus Prime, G1 Springer, G1 Grimlock, G1 Slugslinger, G1 Silverbolt, G1 Sharkticon, G1 Thrust, G1 Topspin, G1 Scorponok with Lord Zarak.
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 976
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:18 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Will, glad you got a fine collection of minibots for cheap! Where's Prowl and Bee? At 2.50$, you cant go wrong. The fun thing with the minibots is you can set up some epic battle scenes without taking too much space.

As for the AoE legions, I had one second of hope. Quickly gone by seeing they're just repaints of old models. Too bad.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2844
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby shajaki » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:43 pm

Motto: "a man who wants nothing is invincible."
in case any edmontonians were looking for swerve or cosmos, check out target in the west ed.

Image
Image
currently seeking:

-ehobby reissues ramjet and thrust
-henkei dinobot
-beast wars returns strika BR-13
-beast wars fox kids dinobot (loose & MISB)
for trade: TRU 2014 MP grimlock
User avatar
shajaki
Godmaster
Posts: 1709
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: edmonton alberta CA
Buy from shajaki on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus
Twincast / Podcast #105:
"Megatronus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014