Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Chatterbox

A forum for RPG related discussion. If you have questions or suggestions please feel free to present them in this forum.

Moderator: RPG Support Staff

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Foxfire13795 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Motto: "Broken Autobots never mend."
Weapon: Magnetic Repellor-Attractor
Phaze wrote:
Foxfire13795 wrote:
Phaze wrote:Meh the fallen can wait i'm looking forward to the smackdown on the thanatos


Well get your aft over there and join in on the fun already. :P

Crueljaw is there he's just biding his time before jumping on a load of ore charged lunatics showing some rare clarity too :lol:

So is rewind just jammed in silverbolts cockpit or another midget cassette freeloader ;)


What?! Whoa, whoa, whoa. Freeloader? I see how it is. If I'm not wanted, I'll just take me and my Archives elsewhere. See how far you get without the most minute details of my vast esoteric knowledge!
User avatar
Foxfire13795
Targetmaster
Posts: 683
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 pm
Location: The Peaceful Tyranny
Watch Foxfire13795 on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Phaze » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:23 am

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Foxfire13795 wrote:
Phaze wrote:
Foxfire13795 wrote:
Phaze wrote:Meh the fallen can wait i'm looking forward to the smackdown on the thanatos


Well get your aft over there and join in on the fun already. :P

Crueljaw is there he's just biding his time before jumping on a load of ore charged lunatics showing some rare clarity too :lol:

So is rewind just jammed in silverbolts cockpit or another midget cassette freeloader ;)


What?! Whoa, whoa, whoa. Freeloader? I see how it is. If I'm not wanted, I'll just take me and my Archives elsewhere. See how far you get without the most minute details of my vast esoteric knowledge!

Hey Crueljaw's got Psychout stored aboard and now rewind not doing much i just see a theme of my characters and cassettes catching aride :lol:
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby #Sideways# » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:13 am

Motto: "If the ends justify the means, then life is just about as meaningless to you than the cause you think so highly of."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Sonic Shell Cannons
Gonna try to post something today, but if I don't, I'll get it up after this weekend! :D



No sigs, please. - Ember
User avatar
#Sideways#
Brainmaster
Posts: 1423
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: Planet X
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby #Sideways# » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:29 am

Motto: "If the ends justify the means, then life is just about as meaningless to you than the cause you think so highly of."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Sonic Shell Cannons
Sorry for the long wait, guys. Leave it to me to get sick over the weekend. D:
User avatar
#Sideways#
Brainmaster
Posts: 1423
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: Planet X
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Drop Bear » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:47 am

Motto: "Face it: we're doomed."
Weapon: Black Magic
Life's been a killer, so apologies for the lack of posting. I'll try to get some up soon.
Drop Bear
Combiner
Posts: 409
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:55 pm
Location: Somewhere warm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Rex Prime » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:13 am

Motto: "I Have Two Choices, Victory Or Death"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Alpharius wrote:Life's been a killer, so apologies for the lack of posting. I'll try to get some up soon.


Darth Real Life causing you problems? ;)
User avatar
Rex Prime
Vehicon
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Canada, Guelph
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Chatterbox

Postby #Sideways# » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Motto: "If the ends justify the means, then life is just about as meaningless to you than the cause you think so highly of."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Sonic Shell Cannons
Sorry for my lack of posting on "The Convergence". Been a bit preoccupied.
User avatar
#Sideways#
Brainmaster
Posts: 1423
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: Planet X
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I'll try and post sometime tonight, I've been caught up with downloads and updates which slow down (or even delete) my posting progress.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Headmaster
Posts: 1233
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Ember » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Motto: "I'm not psycho...I just like psychotic things."
I'd like to apologize to anyone who has been waiting for a response from me. It's been extremely difficult, and painful, to type. The recent post on the Thanatos took me a few hours to write. So things on my end might be a bit slow. Again, I apologize.
User avatar
Ember
RPG Moderator
Posts: 2759
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:43 pm

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Smokescreen85 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:54 am

Motto: "Transform and smoke 'em!"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Ember wrote:I'd like to apologize to anyone who has been waiting for a response from me. It's been extremely difficult, and painful, to type. The recent post on the Thanatos took me a few hours to write. So things on my end might be a bit slow. Again, I apologize.

No worries, Em. Taking care of yourself comes first. I hope you feel better soon. :D
User avatar
Smokescreen85
Godmaster
Posts: 1656
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:44 pm
Location: South Jersey
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Foxfire13795 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Motto: "Broken Autobots never mend."
Weapon: Magnetic Repellor-Attractor
Ember wrote:I'd like to apologize to anyone who has been waiting for a response from me. It's been extremely difficult, and painful, to type. The recent post on the Thanatos took me a few hours to write. So things on my end might be a bit slow. Again, I apologize.


Take care Em! Don't push yourself.
User avatar
Foxfire13795
Targetmaster
Posts: 683
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 pm
Location: The Peaceful Tyranny
Watch Foxfire13795 on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Chatterbox

Postby #Sideways# » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:16 am

Motto: "If the ends justify the means, then life is just about as meaningless to you than the cause you think so highly of."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Sonic Shell Cannons
Ember wrote:I'd like to apologize to anyone who has been waiting for a response from me. It's been extremely difficult, and painful, to type. The recent post on the Thanatos took me a few hours to write. So things on my end might be a bit slow. Again, I apologize.



No probs, Em! Take as much time as you need.


Sorry about me not being online. I've been having some internet issues.
User avatar
#Sideways#
Brainmaster
Posts: 1423
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: Planet X
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Phaze » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:35 am

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
apologises for the tardiness of my replies in the rpg that mythical thing known as the real world has infringed on my posting time :lol:
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby #Sideways# » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:05 am

Motto: "If the ends justify the means, then life is just about as meaningless to you than the cause you think so highly of."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Sonic Shell Cannons
Well I was going to put of the start of Halo 4 in first person in this post, but my internet is a jerk, so it was erased. Goodie.

Anyway, I have returned! I HAVE RETUUUUURNEDDDDD!!!

After no internet for a week, I have it back now! I can post! YAAAAY
User avatar
#Sideways#
Brainmaster
Posts: 1423
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: Planet X
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Foxfire13795 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:22 am

Motto: "Broken Autobots never mend."
Weapon: Magnetic Repellor-Attractor
#Sideways# wrote:Well I was going to put of the start of Halo 4 in first person in this post, but my internet is a jerk, so it was erased. Goodie.

Anyway, I have returned! I HAVE RETUUUUURNEDDDDD!!!

After no internet for a week, I have it back now! I can post! YAAAAY


:KREMZEEK:

But yeah, welcome back.
User avatar
Foxfire13795
Targetmaster
Posts: 683
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 pm
Location: The Peaceful Tyranny
Watch Foxfire13795 on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Ember » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Motto: "I'm not psycho...I just like psychotic things."
Thanks for the well wishes. Unfortunately the problem with my hand has not gotten any better. So I'll be off to the doctor, again, on Tuesday to discuss the next step/s.

That said, it's still pretty hard to write and write at the speed with which I'm used to. Meaning posts will be up but they'll just take more time to actually type out.

Now a note. Devastron will be NPCing Swoop since lightening my load, NPC wise anyway, will help a lot. I have a few other canon NPCs if anyone is interested in taking them on. Here's the list...

Breakdown (He's currently on the Thanatos)

Wingspan and Sparkstalker (They're also on the Thanatos performing cyber attacks)

Hoist (The poor guy stinks and he's on his way to meet with Wheeljack on the Ark - 22)

Blades (In the Guardian's med bay being worked on by First Aid and Remington)

Okay, I think that's all of them. And remember these guys, along with a bunch of others, are available for application.

Thanks again.
User avatar
Ember
RPG Moderator
Posts: 2759
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:43 pm

Re: Chatterbox

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Just letting you all know that I'm going to be NPing as Sludge and Seawing.

And good luck on your recovery Ember! Take your time!
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Headmaster
Posts: 1233
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Marcus Rush » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Weapon: Automatic Acid-Pellet Gun
oye, now I know what a heavy crusier feels like after going ten rounds with the USS Enterprise, USS Defiant and Metroplex.

Just for everyone's notes. I am sorry that I've been shaky in my posting lately. Work is no longer a problem for me, for various reasons I would not like to delve into. But primarily because I've been preparing myself for major Hip Surgery.

I am pleased to state that the Hip Surgery was considered a success, though it was decidedly more complicated than antisipated. I will probably have to go back in to finish the job but for now I have a chance to recover. I'll be slow at first to get myself back into posting shape, primarily due to meds and other pains. But I will get caught up as soon as I can.
Marcus Rush
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9113
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:16 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Ember » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Motto: "I'm not psycho...I just like psychotic things."
Oooooookay. So, I've gone to see a specialist for my hand/wrist and he's referred me to another specialist in order to perform an EMG. That test will be done this Thursday. We'll see how that goes. Anyhow, the numbness has gotten better, slightly, but better.

Sooooo, I've gone back to weight training....I know, stupid but I'm addicted what can I do. I've offset the weight training with combat classes, and so far so good. Friday I'll be participating in a 4 hour workout marathon. Keep your fingers crossed I make it out alive. LOL

Well, that's where things stand.
User avatar
Ember
RPG Moderator
Posts: 2759
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:43 pm

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Smokescreen85 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Motto: "Transform and smoke 'em!"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Marcus Rush wrote:oye, now I know what a heavy crusier feels like after going ten rounds with the USS Enterprise, USS Defiant and Metroplex.

Just for everyone's notes. I am sorry that I've been shaky in my posting lately. Work is no longer a problem for me, for various reasons I would not like to delve into. But primarily because I've been preparing myself for major Hip Surgery.

I am pleased to state that the Hip Surgery was considered a success, though it was decidedly more complicated than antisipated. I will probably have to go back in to finish the job but for now I have a chance to recover. I'll be slow at first to get myself back into posting shape, primarily due to meds and other pains. But I will get caught up as soon as I can.

Ember wrote:Oooooookay. So, I've gone to see a specialist for my hand/wrist and he's referred me to another specialist in order to perform an EMG. That test will be done this Thursday. We'll see how that goes. Anyhow, the numbness has gotten better, slightly, but better.

Sooooo, I've gone back to weight training....I know, stupid but I'm addicted what can I do. I've offset the weight training with combat classes, and so far so good. Friday I'll be participating in a 4 hour workout marathon. Keep your fingers crossed I make it out alive. LOL

Well, that's where things stand.

Wow, you guys are an absolute mess. Where's Ratchet when you need him. :lol: I kid, I kid.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that things are progressing well and wish both of you a speedy recovery! :D

Also, weight training is not stupid. It's actually very healthy for you. I lift twice a week along with riding an exercise bike four times weekly. I usually want to collapse afterwards, but I look and feel better as a result of the effort. ;)
User avatar
Smokescreen85
Godmaster
Posts: 1656
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:44 pm
Location: South Jersey
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Ember » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:42 pm

Motto: "I'm not psycho...I just like psychotic things."
SmokescreenGT wrote:Wow, you guys are an absolute mess. Where's Ratchet when you need him. :lol: I kid, I kid.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that things are progressing well and wish both of you a speedy recovery! :D

Also, weight training is not stupid. It's actually very healthy for you. I lift twice a week along with riding an exercise bike four times weekly. I usually want to collapse afterwards, but I look and feel better as a result of the effort. ;)


Yes, yes. I'm falling apart.

Nice with the lifting twice a week and exercise biking. For me it's body pump classes Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Body combat classes are Friday and Saturday.

So, that's an hour everyday Monday thru Wednesday and then 2 hours (both classes, one after the other) Friday and Saturday. Yes, I am that nuts. But I love it.
User avatar
Ember
RPG Moderator
Posts: 2759
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:43 pm

Re: Chatterbox

Postby sumowrestler » Wed May 01, 2013 3:06 pm

Weapon: Saber Blade
For those who don't know or realized, I'm considering coming back to this RPG. So far I've applied for Rad with Sid's permission. I'll also consider picking up Skydive to hopefully fill the gaps of the Aerialbots. Those who know me shouldn't be too surprised at this but I need help. I'm wanting to update his alt form but not sure what. The original Skydive was a single engine alt mode so I want to stick with that if at all possible. For those who don't know, whenever I join a TF board, I have a tendency to play one or more and at times all of the Aerialbots. I might also need to use some of the Aerialbots in my sample post once the app gets done.
sumowrestler
Godmaster
Posts: 1668
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:55 am

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Ember » Thu May 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Motto: "I'm not psycho...I just like psychotic things."
Alrighty. Update on the wrist/hand dilemma. Had an EMG done this morning. Went back to see the Orthopedic surgeon later this afternoon. Long story short I'll be going in for surgery on the 28th.

It'll be about 3 days before I can do anything so I MIGHT not be posting for those 3 days post-op.

I'll keep y'all updated.
User avatar
Ember
RPG Moderator
Posts: 2759
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:43 pm

Re: Chatterbox

Postby Phaze » Thu May 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Ember wrote:Alrighty. Update on the wrist/hand dilemma. Had an EMG done this morning. Went back to see the Orthopedic surgeon later this afternoon. Long story short I'll be going in for surgery on the 28th.

It'll be about 3 days before I can do anything so I MIGHT not be posting for those 3 days post-op.

I'll keep y'all updated.

That is the suck ember hope it all goes alright
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Chatterbox

Postby sumowrestler » Tue May 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Weapon: Saber Blade
I've got Skydive now so I hope the fellow Aerialbot posters are ready. I can post quite quickly if others can keep up.
sumowrestler
Godmaster
Posts: 1668
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:55 am

PreviousNext

Return to RPG Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014